PDA

View Full Version : Billy Dean=evilbagpuss

j2k4
09-17-2003, 04:40 AM
I don't know why I didn't tumble to this before now, but there it is.

I discovered the truth while examining old posts; I found one where Billy "congratulated" himself....I mean, EBP, for "flushing me out".

Two Brits living in Aussieland, with the same political M.O., the same propensity for superficial "philosophy", the same thought patterns, the same writing style, and neither of them (!) knows how to properly use the "quote" function on this board?

Never happen. ;)

clocker
09-17-2003, 04:53 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/975000/images/_978449_home_alone.jpg

Billy_Dean
09-17-2003, 05:56 AM
Wow, your lack of nooky really has sent you over the top j2! Hahaha!

Try a little foreplay mate, try to make it last longer, women need to cum too you know!

Maybe your erectile disfunction problems stem from the fact that EBP and myself have made you look stupid. Not that you need much help!

Come back when you feel better j2, read a bit, get a few facts inside your head, try not to contradict yourself every time you open your mouth.

Either that, or put an elastic band round the base of your dick, see if you can keep it up that way!

:)

clocker
09-17-2003, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean@16 September 2003 - 22:56

Try a little foreplay mate, try to make it last longer, women need to cum too you know!

Maybe your erectile disfunction problems stem from the fact that EBP and myself have made you look stupid. Not that you need much help!

Come back when you feel better j2, read a bit, get a few facts inside your head, try not to contradict yourself every time you open your mouth.

Either that, or put an elastic band round the base of your dick, see if you can keep it up that way!

Physician, heal thyself.

ang3968
09-17-2003, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by j2k4@17 September 2003 - 14:40
Two Brits living in Aussieland, with the same political M.O., the same propensity for superficial "philosophy",
LMAO.... if only there were just the two pom's living in oz... :lol: :lol: :lol:

same political M.O...... hell with so many poms in oz half of them would have the same political M.O

the same propensity for superficial "philosophy"...... aint that a pommy/male thing??? (sorry to any other male brits I may have offended)

Billy_Dean
09-17-2003, 07:05 AM
Hi Clocko, good to see you sticking up for your wife.

You should talk to him you know, stopping his nooky is making him cranky.

Hi Ang, you seem to spend a lot of time defending me .... you were defending me ... weren't you? ;)

EDIT: BTW, I do have two "personallities" in here, the other one being Rikk.
Only Billy Dean works tho.

Ella
09-17-2003, 09:36 AM
Is there an Elmo in the house??????????????????

ang3968
09-17-2003, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean@17 September 2003 - 17:05

Hi Ang, you seem to spend a lot of time defending me .... you were defending me ... weren't you? ;)

oh look...... I was too..... what got into me???? ;)

makes a change eh BD.... normally it's me acusing you of being everyone
:lol: :lol:

thewizeard
09-17-2003, 11:17 AM
This is what this topic is all about. Everyone's chance to reveal their true self. Be brave.... (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=64841&hl=reveal+yourself)

Bender
09-17-2003, 11:33 AM
IP search: Billy_Dean --> Oz, evilbagpuss --> UK.
Stop fighting now, guys. :P

ang3968
09-17-2003, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Bender@17 September 2003 - 21:33
Stop fighting now, guys. :P
awwwe.... you take away all the fun....

:P

chalice
09-17-2003, 11:49 AM
It's obvious what has happened.
EPB has invented a matter transporter and the gulf between OZ and the UK is but a disparaging thought away. You can't pull the wool over this baabaa's eyes.
Baaaalocks.

j2k4
09-17-2003, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean@17 September 2003 - 00:56

Really, Billy/EPB-

See a physician, and soon; Penistopia is no laughing matter-it is, in fact, life-threatening.

Bender
09-17-2003, 02:16 PM
Please stop it now, j2k4.

~~ CLOSED ~~