PDA

View Full Version : [REQ]Waffles.fm

Trustme
02-17-2009, 01:47 PM
hey friends..
i am a member of some high level trackers and keep a generally good ratio.
I can provide proofs. So if anyone could help for invite or account, I would highly appreciate it .
Thanks and hoping for positive response.

cacha73
02-17-2009, 05:02 PM
I need proof pleaseee, pm

Trustme
02-17-2009, 05:13 PM
Thanks for the reply.
I pmed you the proofs.

Trustme
02-18-2009, 07:32 AM
I need proof pleaseee, pm

hey friend As I pmed you my details,
still waiting for your kind reply.
Thanks.

cinephilia
02-18-2009, 08:29 AM
hey friends..
i am a member of some high level trackers
and what's the point ?

Disme
02-18-2009, 12:26 PM
hey friends..
i am a member of some high level trackers
and what's the point ?

The point is he's asking for an invite and says he has a good ratio on some trackers. Yes, he called them high level trackers, no big deal. It doesn't mean anything more than good ratio's on low level trackers, but who cares.

The point of your post, cinephilia is unknown to me :P

Trustme
02-18-2009, 01:14 PM
Thanks Disme for clarification, to my friend cinephilia.

cinephilia
02-18-2009, 05:53 PM
the point of my post was to make OP realize that being member of "high level trackers" is not and will never be a criteria to get invited somewhere.
so even if he didn't say that as an argument in order to convince a potential inviter, i think we have to explain newcomers that it's wrong to value levels.

Disme
02-19-2009, 09:02 AM
the point of my post was to make OP realize that being member of "high level trackers" is not and will never be a criteria to get invited somewhere.
so even if he didn't say that as an argument in order to convince a potential inviter, i think we have to explain newcomers that it's wrong to value levels.

Than maybe, just maybe you should write it like you just explained it in reply to my incuiry.

You are intelligent enough to make yourself understandable and although I know perfectly what you meant, some/many of these newcomers won't understand it and just consider your comment as a try at being funny/spamming their request.

Trustme
02-19-2009, 11:10 AM
i think we have to explain newcomers that it's wrong to value levels.

newcomers to this forum didn't mean that they are also new to torrenting world.I know you have more then 1200 posts here but you should not flame others with your not needed experience especially in my thread here.
If you cant help or not able to help then you should no right to mislead or create doubts in others mind too.