PDA

View Full Version : TL staff not obeying their own rulles

tiger6ex
02-18-2009, 12:32 AM
I have recently had a problem with TL staff for getting my account disabled.
The reason was LAME. They sad i was trading. The only problem in their accusations was that i had only one account and only one invited (still available in my account) and i could'nt traded anything if the account and the invite were still there.

I have read the rules over and over again to see if i made something wrong and nothing was to it.
I have stated also that i have followed thir rulles as they say: "Invites are for giving to people you know and trust.Trading Torrentleech invites will get you and any one you invite banned. If you invite a cheat you will get a warning for the first one if it ever happens again you will be banned too. Trading means posting TL invites on any forum giving away for free or asking for something in return in either case TL class's this as trading and your account will be banned. The sale of invites to this site is strictly forbidden and results in both the inviter and invitee losing their accounts. If you come across an auction from someone claiming to have permission to sell invitations to this site, it's a lie. Do not believe positive feedback ratings; if you buy an invite, we will know about it and you will lose your account."

The only violation done by me was giving away XtremeZone invites to get some rep+ here to have a chance when aplying for an invite.
The TL invite was given by the owner free willing to me, because i appeared TRUSTING to him.

The rules where obeyd as nobody could more. I don't know where in my history of torrenting have i made something to make them believe that i am a TRADER.
If you don't believe me read all my post and topics to see that i am not a TRADER.

Who can help me with this will have my hole gratitude.

Hope somebody has a heart and cares about my cause. :(

dogie
02-18-2009, 12:46 AM
They don't need to obey they own rules, why u ask ? because trackers aren't democratic countries and if you don't like what they do just leave and go somewhere else.

Cabalo
02-18-2009, 01:07 AM
there are more 0-day trackers out there. just move on and stop whining.

Gheyness
02-18-2009, 01:14 AM
Everyone knows they don't obey their own rules or even know them. It is gheyness and thats that.

bumrocks
02-18-2009, 01:17 AM
I am friends with some staff there...I am curious as to how legit your story is...Sorry to be skeptical...

PM me your account username and I will see what I can gather...

bum

cinephilia
02-18-2009, 01:33 AM
They don't need to obey they own rules, why u ask ? because trackers aren't democratic countries and if you don't like what they do just leave and go somewhere else.
they dont need but they should... and yeah, it's not a democracy but as far as i know, it's not a crime to criticize something you don't agree with...
don't get me wrong, i'm not supporting the OP and his whine but i'm always astonished to see regular bt users like you defending trackers dictatorships as if you were staff there while i'm pretty sure you would be the first to moan against a country dictatorship...

Detale
02-18-2009, 05:08 AM
Giant help as usual C, you're an asset to the board.

@ The Op if Bumrocks can't help you PM me your nick and I'll see if maybe I can ;)

tiger6ex
02-18-2009, 07:29 AM

I think you are just trying to kiss some TL staff ass.

Everyone must obey the rules, even the staff. They should be a model for regular users.
Why a user is geting warned for all the thinks posibile and a staff gets away with everything. We all should be equal and have a wright at a fair trial. But how it was in my case, they did'nt let me even speak. They handled me as a stray dog. This is not wright you know.

Hope everything is getting to better in this day and not to wors.

Detale
02-18-2009, 07:31 AM
Hmmm so does your current nick ring a bell there bub?

pone44
02-18-2009, 07:32 AM
Op Pm Bumrocks or Detale if you want to fix this? It seems odd but could be possible. No reason to bash the staff there though. They may have a good reason?

Detale
02-18-2009, 08:24 AM
Oh I looked into it alright. Mind you TL isn't like some sites out there they check quite well before they ban someone and even in this case you weren't banned. Your dupe acct was banned. They were even nice enough to let you keep one acct and get off with a warning and removed your invites.

Gad damn I hate when people come here bitching and dont have a valid reason. You ruin it for the members who need real help and the view of FST as a whole. You should be ashamed of yourself for asking for help like this.

Dont try and lie either I can see your old nick dude ;)

crimsonhaze
02-18-2009, 08:35 AM
Oh I looked into it alright. Mind you TL isn't like some sites out there they check quite well before they ban someone and even in this case you weren't banned. Your dupe acct was banned. They were even nice enough to let you keep one acct and get off with a warning and removed your invites.

Gad damn I hate when people come here bitching and dont have a valid reason. You ruin it for the members who need real help and the view of FST as a whole. You should be ashamed of yourself for asking for help like this.

Dont try and lie either I can see your old nick dude ;)

So wait, he had two accounts in TL, and he's complaining about one of his accounts being banned?

Frankthetank1
02-18-2009, 08:44 AM
man why are people so retarded?

central2rbay
02-18-2009, 08:46 AM
I am friends with some staff there...I am curious as to how legit your story is...Sorry to be skeptical...

PM me your account username and I will see what I can gather...

bum

Very nice of ya to make that offer Mr. Bum.... ;) If the complaint was legit, I'm sure you could of helped. I too hate such ridiculous posts... The ultimate free service, great dedicated communities - yet people still take advantage of them. ?...?...?

BlackKnight
02-18-2009, 09:02 AM
I hope he has a good explanation cause after I saw him bashing tracker staff while other members offered him some help, I can't stand it if he had dupe account :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

Detale
02-18-2009, 09:22 AM
Yes he had two accts and they let him keep one with a warning and removed his invites. C'mon let me here anyone say they are unreasonable now, I dare you.

Hope somebody has a heart and cares about my cause. :(

This is what really gets my goat:sick:

Who can help me with this will have my hole gratitude.

Eeeewwwwwwww

Disme
02-18-2009, 09:50 AM
Glad this got sorted out :)

I do wonder who gets most satisfaction here:

- Cabalo, for hitting the nail on the head.
- Detale, who's belief in people's good nature seems to know no boundaries (no phun intended), and who invested his (limited) time into some douchebag, only to find out he's just making up stuff and trying to convince everyone he's legit, while he clearly is a scumbag.
:whistling

Funkin'
02-18-2009, 10:32 AM
Wow, now how cool is it when tracker staff finds someone with two accounts, bans the dupe account and only gives the original a warning? You seriously cannot get much nicer than that.

I do however hope they passed aiuera's ip onto other trackers to make them aware of his ways.

horiZen
02-18-2009, 11:36 AM
they should ban aiuera outright, i think TL staff/mods were to lenient but hey thats just my opinion

slymester
02-18-2009, 11:41 AM
I guess it's safe to assume he also has a dupe acct here, if not previously then now :whistling

Disme
02-18-2009, 12:05 PM
they should ban aiuera outright, i think TL staff/mods were to lenient but hey thats just my opinion

I agree completely :yup:

droste
02-18-2009, 12:49 PM
their site they can ndo whateva dhtey want :ys:

Hakz0r
02-18-2009, 01:10 PM
They should bann whole invite tree, not just warning ..

Stranger99
02-18-2009, 02:57 PM

no shit like tl u wud get among avalanche of sites on fucking bittorent

Cabalo
02-18-2009, 03:13 PM
we really should have the scumbag section, so that threads like this (and that one from the Pakistani guy that wanted bitmetv to sell warez to help kids lulz) would get their righteous place here.

this thread really disgusts me. After reading the OP's posts, i get that feeling that you should somehow be punished, not helped like TL people did.

scumbag.

no shit like tl u wud get among avalanche of sites on fucking bittorent
do you have a problem with me?

ElGatonPirata
02-18-2009, 03:45 PM
FST staff should punish OP somehow, imho.

Tokeman
02-18-2009, 04:55 PM
Most tracker staff view giveaways as being no better then trading. You said yourself you did a giveaway for rep. So maybe they saw that and thought, what if he does this with his invite to TL.

It sucks, but bottom line is its their tracker and having access is a privilage not a right.

sez
02-18-2009, 07:44 PM
Am suprised at you people.Sometimes its wiser to look at both sides of a story.you tell me,what tracker on the level that tl is at finds a dupe account,bans the dupe and lets the person keep the original???am even tempted to think the OP has a valid argument to make but his disappearing may cast aspersions to that or maybe you scared him :P.

The way i see it,if tl was sure that this guy had a dupe account he wouldn't have just lost both the accounts.His ip would obviously get banned too.So no its not that the staff are being nice,its just that whoever banned him did not have enough evidence to prove that he indeed owned the two accounts.so what does he do?warns the guy that he thinks owns the OPs account ,and goes to disable the alleged 2nd account,hoping his surface CSI plays well .

this guy may after all be innocent am not saying he is but just giving him the benefit of doubt...I hope you are not dumb and are not cowed by popular opinion go ask for your account back....probably the dude who got a warning already pmd staff wondering why he got warned..shit happens you know...shared IPs,dynamic IPs that quickly become shared,etcetc
so stop this crap of 'a staff told me' tracker staff are not always right and clearly the way this case appears to have been handled proves that...
go to irc.torrentleech.org:7011 #help
if u have something to say you will be heard.the minority have their say,the majority their way..unless the real bosses are present some people just find it hard to admit guilt and your ship may have sailed already...i really love SCC staff

am not for the guy like you all are against him.just expressing what i think may have transpired.

Tokeman
02-18-2009, 07:59 PM
Am suprised at you people.Sometimes its wiser to look at both sides of a story.you tell me,what tracker on the level that tl is at finds a dupe account,bans the dupe and lets the person keep the original???am even tempted to think the OP has a valid argument to make but his disappearing may cast aspersions to that or maybe you scared him :P.

The way i see it,if tl was sure that this guy had a dupe account he wouldn't have just lost both the accounts.His ip would obviously get banned too.So no its not that the staff are being nice,its just that whoever banned him did not have enough evidence to prove that he indeed owned the two accounts.so what does he do?warns the guy that he thinks owns the OPs account ,and goes to disable the alleged 2nd account,hoping his surface CSI plays well .

this guy may after all be innocent am not saying he is but just giving him the benefit of doubt...I hope you are not dumb and are not cowed by popular opinion go ask for your account back....probably the dude who got a warning already pmd staff wondering why he got warned..shit happens you know...shared IPs,dynamic IPs that quickly become shared,etcetc
so stop this crap of 'a staff told me' tracker staff are not always right and clearly the way this case appears to have been handled proves that...
go to irc.torrentleech.org:7011 #help
if u have something to say you will be heard.the minority have their say,the majority their way..unless the real bosses are present some people just find it hard to admit guilt and your ship may have sailed already...i really love SCC staff

am not for the guy like you all are against him.just expressing what i think may have transpired.

No.. I like the way I said it better...
Just kidding!
Never thought about the IP thing before, but its true. Even my IP changes once and a while, and will change if I hook up another device to my modem with a different mac address. Who's to say that my new IP hasn't been used for tracker X before?

If this was the case, I'd think staff could look at other things, like seeding history, client used, times usually browsing the site, browser used, etc to rule out this possibility.

Now weather they want to take the time to do this is another question, but I think it should be possible to debunk the dupe account theory using this method.

sez
02-18-2009, 08:19 PM
No.. I like the way I said it better...
Just kidding!
Never thought about the IP thing before, but its true. Even my IP changes once and a while, and will change if I hook up another device to my modem with a different mac address. Who's to say that my new IP hasn't been used for tracker X before?

If this was the case, I'd think staff could look at other things, like seeding history, client used, times usually browsing the site, browser used, etc to rule out this possibility.

Now weather they want to take the time to do this is another question, but I think it should be possible to debunk the dupe account theory using this method.

how about people are lazy..if they did there wont be a ban and a warning it would have been a ban and a ban..or maybe they did and had nothing on him so they went with surface CSI hence the results....
No wonder on a particular tracker you get the option of restrict session to this ip on the login page,meaning they know shit happens..Using login IP as evidence to ban an account is lazy and crude IMO,..

devin_the_dude
02-18-2009, 08:38 PM
But TL does allow more than 1 account with the same IP
TLurl/forums/showthread.php?t=54024

Hakz0r
02-18-2009, 10:28 PM
Of men NO they don't, except if you live in some university or some students home where every1 haz same IP ... otherwise you can't have 2 accountz on 1 ip..

droste
02-18-2009, 10:49 PM
Of men NO they don't, except if you live in some university or some students home where every1 haz same IP ... otherwise you can't have 2 accountz on 1 ip..
u mean dupe acccs? :shutup:

Hakz0r
02-18-2009, 11:08 PM
Didn't i said that
but there r still some tricks how to have dupe accounts..

bumrocks
02-19-2009, 04:30 AM
Aint this some shit...I PM'd a staff member I am friends with there...Then came and read this thread...I have now gone back and told him that I apologize for bugging him and to disregard the first PM...That I had got more on the story.

For those that want to talk smack on staff...A massive site with huge userbase. They deal with straight up BS every day. I now feel like a dick for adding to the BS. It is not normal for them to straight up ban people for trading without all kinds of eveidence. You will have to take my word on it, but I know from personal experience that TL gets all their ducks in a row before they ban people for trading. Often times they simply make notes on your account and wait out for straight up "hard" evidence before banning.

fatcat69
02-19-2009, 06:30 AM
So if im reading right, its bad that I have 28 TL accounts?

damn why cant people tell me these things when I first start torrenting or why cant I read rules right!

/me laughs

Detale
02-19-2009, 08:41 AM
You really are bored aren't you chubby?

tiger6ex
02-19-2009, 05:58 PM
I want to thank Detale and bumrocks for trying to help me and made time to solve my case.
To repeat. My account got disable on TL for "trading" (so sed the staff at there), but i still had my account there and all my invites (so i could'nt have made any trade). I had given away invites from other trackers to gain some rep down here. Else i could'nt qualify for an invite giveaway at TL.

Detale thanks for reminding me that i had there a second account. I forgot about it since i've never used it. I made it when i was begining with torrenting (i was a n00b) and tought that TL is like other trackers.

And for the people that talk only to have something to say read this: If the staff had sad that they disabled my account for dupe account i would accepted my fate, but for being acused of trading without mading some i could'nt stand there and watch.

I think that all would done the same if they where accused of doing something they didn't done.

Have a nice day and mods please close this topic. I've been helped with this in a way or another.

Cabalo
02-19-2009, 06:08 PM
I want to thank Detale and bumrocks for trying to help me and made time to solve my case.
To repeat. My account got disable on TL for "trading" (so sed the staff at there), but i still had my account there and all my invites (so i could'nt have made any trade). I had given away invites from other trackers to gain some rep down here. Else i could'nt qualify for an invite giveaway at TL.

Detale thanks for reminding me that i had there a second account. I forgot about it since i've never used it. I made it when i was begining with torrenting (i was a n00b) and tought that TL is like other trackers.

And for the people that talk only to have something to say read this: If the staff had sad that they disabled my account for dupe account i would accepted my fate, but for being acused of trading without mading some i could'nt stand there and watch.

I think that all would done the same if they where accused of doing something they didn't done.

Have a nice day and mods please close this topic. I've been helped with this in a way or another.
good to see you didn't Hit n' Run at this thread...
now, care to explain me one thingy here that's tickling my ear...

you say you forgot about that account, back when you were a noob, and oddly it manages to escape the 28 day auto-pruning for inactivity?
now now... miraculously it escaped the pruning and yet you "forgot" you had it... :whistling

sez
02-19-2009, 08:24 PM

your case being different from the one i had in mind... Dude,you are really terrible at lying .its like you are not even trying.....

Gheyness
02-19-2009, 08:30 PM
YOU GOT BAN HAMMERED!!!

Gheyness PreVails!

IdolEyes787
02-19-2009, 09:21 PM
Gheyness PreVails!

Apparently.

bumrocks
02-19-2009, 09:44 PM
Yes, I can confirm that everything that Detale reported is correct and true. Multiple accounts...Regardless, of whether one was for trading or not it is against the rules. It is the most obvious reason for having dupe accounts and they must have assumed. Most would assume the same thing and find no fault in there accusation. Consider yourself lucky that you did not lose both accounts. Proves my point about staff there...

viru5
02-19-2009, 10:17 PM
Gheyness PreVails!

Apparently.

true