PDA

View Full Version : Tuxedo Or Medallion

zinc1
09-17-2003, 12:39 PM
I have seen them both and thought the medallion was better and funnier.even though it was a bit too short they could have done a lot more action.
what do you ppl think ?

Adster
09-17-2003, 02:10 PM
Ivde only ever seen tuxedo and laughed because it was just crap

jetje
09-17-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Adster@17 September 2003 - 16:10
Ivde only ever seen tuxedo and laughed because it was just crap
why you guys think movies are crap...

that's totally worng.. maybe you didnt like it but just saying it's crap is a totally usuless comment. maybe you saw better ones... try to give some more constructive reply next time adhogsterthomp.

I saw tuxedo it was fun but not the best movie i've seen. But it was a nice way to spent some time...
that other movie i have never seen so can't comment that. B)

{I}{K}{E}
09-17-2003, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by jetje@17 September 2003 - 15:55
why you guys think movies are crap...

that's totally worng.. maybe you didnt like it but just saying it's crap is a totally usuless comment. maybe you saw better ones... try to give some more constructive reply next time adhogsterthomp.

I saw tuxedo it was fun but not the best movie i've seen. But it was a nice way to spent some time...
that other movie i have never seen so can't comment that. B)
B)

ApacNTS
09-17-2003, 05:53 PM
*coughs* the tuxedo was a complete waste of filmaking money, jackie chan had exactly no acting in that, the lines were so damn dumb you wanted to gouge out your eardums so you didnt have to hear them, jennifer love hewitt did exactly nothing, sounded annoying and yes of course she gave her bend and show tits performance as usual. the concept of a super tuxedo was ridiculous anyway, it was worse than a 007 knockoff. in the end dont waste time dl'n or renting this movie, be smart and go see a real movie. as far as the medallion goes havent seen it, dont think im gonna. it seems like his cartoon brought to life, yeah i checked that out too, *yawns* boring.

Monkeee
09-17-2003, 10:29 PM
THe Tuxedo was the worst movie i have ever seen in my whole entire life (besides crossroads) even tho i didn't see the medallion i'm pretty sure its better :rolleyes:

internet.news
09-17-2003, 10:31 PM
I'd say wear the tuxedo but definately lose the medallion

Oops - Didn't read the posts - just the title! :D

The Horror fanatic
09-17-2003, 10:56 PM
yet to see medallion and cannot comment on what looks a fun movie. As for tuxedo, it sure isn't the worst movie ever, i can name loads i have seen that are just a total waste of time and ten times worse than tuxedo. Yes the film was corny but i enjoyed it. No film is crap. If it not something i not want to see i just do not waste my time watching it