KG
DS
Music-Vid
Waffles
What.cd
ScT
TL
Pisexy

mine are all accounts + mail, I prefer to get an invite for GFT and CE, but pm me if you have account + mail aswell.

Regards,

subD :happy:

subD
02-19-2009, 10:29 AM
Removed by D.

and wtf is that supposed to mean? If I scam, go report me, if not, shut your mouth. :yup:

Funkin'
02-19-2009, 12:14 PM
Seriously though, you should have just requested CE. It's a tracker that is literally dying for some new members. You would have gotten invited pretty easily.

Swanky
02-19-2009, 01:17 PM
Removed by D.

and wtf is that supposed to mean? If I scam, go report me, if not, shut your mouth. :yup:

You know exactly what it means. I will not report you because I don't want my acct to get disabled. But I will spam your threads and warn people of your scamming ass until I get warned or disabled from here.

Why haven't you gotten a rep point yet huh? Oh that's right...you don't get rep points for stealing other people's invites. :yup:

Swanky
02-19-2009, 03:05 PM
Removed by D

Thanks man. I really don't trade no more because of this last incident with this guy.

Removed by D.

Ok ok since you insisted so much...I just did :D

Detale
02-19-2009, 06:17 PM
OK now I just cleaned up this thread. If someone thinks ill of this guy USE THE REPORT SECTION. I think I have given out enough infractions for one thread

Swanky
02-19-2009, 07:11 PM
I am sorry Detale. I was hesitant to file a report in fear that my Sct acct would be at stake. I have filed one now. I thought this was my only way at getting back at the guy. I will try to obey the rules from now on.

Skiz
02-19-2009, 07:29 PM
I am sorry Detale. I was hesitant to file a report in fear that my Sct acct would be at stake.

Why would you think that? :blink:

Swanky
02-19-2009, 07:32 PM
I have a friend that got the global ban even though he didn't trade for a while. All he did was post a thread here and then boom, he lost like 10 accounts. FYI: not pointing the finger anywhere.

no_bother
02-19-2009, 07:37 PM
Thats the risk of trading in the first place though. You gotta be willing to take t, and take the risk of being scammed if youre gonna trade.