is there any good pc/console games tracker out there

something like BCG :ermm:

would really appreciate it .. thanks :)

formos
02-19-2009, 07:07 PM
check seedgames.org,if you want to join,pm me your mail

Tokeman
02-19-2009, 07:12 PM
Theres nothing quite like BCG that I've found, but good luck in your search!

teresckova
02-19-2009, 07:29 PM
for wii...ntorrents

no_bother
02-19-2009, 07:32 PM
BcG is the best IMO. It all depends on what you want. you want new games, now and fast? then TL etc will do it for you. you want to choose your games whenever you want?
BcG, Bitgamer, underground-gamer..... im sure theres others too.

peugeottech
02-19-2009, 08:00 PM
BCG is just as good as torrentleech for pre games if not better ;)

Dellum
03-04-2009, 01:51 PM
check seedgames.org,if you want to join,pm me your mail

I wanna join! the only thing i download is PC games!

Dolphin
03-04-2009, 02:03 PM
Is there nobody who has even heard of google?

Edit: Dellum - It's not such a good idea to post your email in public unless u want mass spam added to the inbox >< (oh yeah, i'm talking about self experience)

Dellum
03-04-2009, 02:04 PM
Shit, is there nobody who has even heard of google?

type this in google: site:www.filesharingtalk.com/ game trackers
or simply: Game + Tracker + Review

Dolphin
03-04-2009, 02:20 PM
Shit, is there nobody who has even heard of google?

type this in google: site:www.filesharingtalk.com/ game trackers
or simply: Game + Tracker + Review

GB2kitchen

Ye i edited that because i wasnt sure if i were correct, anyways u get the point either way..

Dellum
03-04-2009, 02:26 PM
GB2kitchen

Ye i edited that because i wasnt sure if i were correct, anyways u get the point either way..

that's my spam mail, i used when i sign up to almost everything. i never give my personal email address.

The_Martinator
03-04-2009, 02:29 PM
It really depends on what you're looking for. If it's pre 2002 games (without PS2 ones) underground gamer is better contentwise than BCG IMO.

If it's newer games you're after, bG will do (but BCG is better and so are 0day trackers for really new games).

Dellum
03-04-2009, 02:39 PM
It really depends on what you're looking for. If it's pre 2002 games (without PS2 ones) underground gamer is better contentwise than BCG IMO.

If it's newer games you're after, bG will do (but BCG is better and so are 0day trackers for really new games).

BCG? is dead, long time ago, i had an account, it was great while it lasted, used to download tons of xbox games, at the time i had an account on XBsky also... good times.

HMthePM
03-04-2009, 02:56 PM
BCG lives and will live long. You lost acc cause of inactivity.

Other game trackers are polishleechgame.pl seedgames.org and bitgamer.

The_Martinator
03-04-2009, 02:57 PM

BCG? is dead, long time ago, i had an account, it was great while it lasted, used to download tons of xbox games, at the time i had an account on XBsky also... good times.

LMAO!! You think just cause you can't login that the tracker is dead. that's a first, at least for me.

stoi
03-04-2009, 03:07 PM
lol shhh yeah we are dead, dont bother.

Dellum
03-04-2009, 04:30 PM

Listen Mr, show some respect, i was a valued member of BCG... anyway, all i see when i go to blackcats-games.net is this:

using proxies and all(not that it matters since i never got banned from there)

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/5550/bcgfail.jpg

kaffeine
03-04-2009, 04:58 PM
^ Maybe you should do some research:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-bcg-key-word-and-hidden-front-page-309495

Tokeman
03-04-2009, 05:08 PM

Listen Mr, show some respect, i was a valued member of BCG... anyway, all i see when i go to blackcats-games.net is this:

Yea, stick it to the man! WTF would stoi know about BCG anywayz :rolleyes:

Dellum
03-04-2009, 05:09 PM
hmmm... well, nothing lost since my account is gone for good. and what's the purpose of all these? you can still be prosecuted, raped, violated... etc. i don't see the purpose. waste of time really, you should remake the site with a limited registration system, like in the good old days.

i was kidding with him, i know who he is... he's Mr. Douchebag. :whistling

Tokeman
03-04-2009, 05:12 PM
hmmm... well, nothing lost since my account is gone for good. and what's the purpose of all these? you can still be prosecuted, raped, violated... etc. i don't see the purpose. waste of time really, you should remake the site with a limited registration system, like in the good old days.

i was kidding with him, i know who he is... he's Mr. Douchebag. :whistling

You mean like the one they have now that keeps you from getting back in?

aly13
03-04-2009, 05:14 PM
seedgames.org its good

Dellum
03-04-2009, 05:16 PM
seedgames.org its good

yeah, just signed in! yay! ;) it's nice, but needs more users. you have an account in there?

stoi
03-04-2009, 05:35 PM
wow some hatred there i feel.

i guess you never read the announcemets that we sent over a 2 month period, actually closer to 3 months, to actually do your keyword then.

its not like one day we just thought, lets have a fucking laugh here, and put up a fake page with 0 notice and watched 40,000 members just dissapear.

we gave you plenty of warning, if you did not read it, not my fault.

Tokeman
03-04-2009, 05:43 PM
Oh come now Stoi, if you can't personally come to the houses of every BCG member to notify us of a change, then the change isn't worth making. We pirates are a simple folk, and need as much hand holding as possible.

The_Martinator
03-04-2009, 05:52 PM
Why am I getting the feeling this guy wasn't disabled fro not generating the keyword?

7th
03-04-2009, 06:02 PM
wow some hatred there i feel.

i guess you never read the announcemets that we sent over a 2 month period, actually closer to 3 months, to actually do your keyword then.

its not like one day we just thought, lets have a fucking laugh here, and put up a fake page with 0 notice and watched 40,000 members just dissapear.

we gave you plenty of warning, if you did not read it, not my fault.

Stoi, are you serious that 40.000 users lost their accounts because of that?
Or are you just exaggerating? :blink:

stoi
03-04-2009, 06:10 PM
i meant thats how many would have lost their accounts if we had just went, stick it on, sod em.

we actually lost 9,000 members, not my fault they cant read.

7th
03-04-2009, 08:15 PM
i meant thats how many would have lost their accounts if we had just went, stick it on, sod em.

we actually lost 9,000 members, not my fault they cant read.

understood.
Well, thinking about 9000 users, we actually don't have that much of "I need to talk to stoi" new threads each day, do we? :P

no_bother
03-05-2009, 01:50 PM

you know you jsut told the owner to show respect. ROFL

fstalk
03-06-2009, 01:17 AM
http://www.gamestorrents.com/

the site is nice eventhough it's public site.

b3owulf
03-06-2009, 09:52 AM
BCG is good for you if you're hardcore gamer and want ot ply MORE MORE AND MORE. And if you just to play some mainstream and popular stuff, any decent 0-day tracker (TL, RevTT, ScT, SCC, ScL, GFT or even IPT) will siut you.