PDA

View Full Version : Have Waffles invite, looking for ScT and GFT *only*

DarkLured
02-20-2009, 06:53 AM
Contact me only if you can offer one of these sites and you can show that you are a "good user" (I care about Waffles and don't want to lose my account). If you're a big trader (I'll check your posts) don't bother to reply - I want the invite to go to someone who actually wants to be part of Waffles and wants it for his/her personal use (not to turn around and try to trade it for something else).

crimsoncrow
02-20-2009, 06:58 AM
Contact me only if you can offer one of these sites and you can show that you are a "good user" (I care about Waffles and don't want to lose my account). If you're a big trader (I'll check your posts) don't bother to reply - I want the invite to go to someone who actually wants to be part of Waffles and wants it for his/her personal use (not to turn around and try to trade it for something else).

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but you're trying to trade for an invite but won't trade to a big trader? :idunno:

DarkLured
02-20-2009, 07:08 AM

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but you're trying to trade for an invite but won't trade to a big trader? :idunno:

Yeah, I'd prefer someone more like me, who has traded only occasionally to get a site he/she really wanted and actually intended to use, and who would be a good member, rather than someone who's just a collector or who's just going to turn around and trade it to someone else. Obviously I can never be certain of this, but figured I'd at least make the request and try to weed out the obvious habitual traders...

DarkLured
02-20-2009, 10:15 PM
Bumpity bump.