PDA

View Full Version : Windows Xp

Lincoln-Imp
09-17-2003, 09:17 PM
I made a thread about Windows XP not long ago and i was given a link to go to and i posted on there but i still havnt got a reply so i was hoping all of the people that have downloaded Windows XP will help me. What is the best one to use and what is the file name and size (im on 56k so i would prefer a small one)
Are they safe to use and will microsoft be able to find out if you have it illegally or
not? Will i lose everything that is already on my pc?
Sorry about posting about this subject again

stonecold1203
09-17-2003, 09:23 PM
You will lose everything if you do a clean install.

NOTHING is safe. No matter who tells you what. There will always be a chance of you getting caught. The fact is, you are downloading some illegally. So yes, there is a chance you might get caught by microsoft. But the chances are slim.

If you are on 56K it will take a while to download. There is a pinned topic for windows xp. You should download that

Lincoln-Imp
09-17-2003, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by stonecold1203@17 September 2003 - 21:23
You will lose everything if you do a clean install.

NOTHING is safe. No matter who tells you what. There will always be a chance of you getting caught. The fact is, you are downloading some illegally. So yes, there is a chance you might get caught by microsoft. But the chances are slim.

If you are on 56K it will take a while to download. There is a pinned topic for windows xp. You should download that
Do you know any other files because ive gone on that Windows XP topic and ive added it to my kazaa but nobodys online with it :(