PDA

View Full Version : REQ ScT

x34
02-22-2009, 06:48 PM
Iv been trying and trying and i cant get a invite too sct at all anyplace i look, i really want in because my bro is in there and its a wicked site! I always keep a good ratio i always seed ALWAYS i promise to be one of the best members of the site always. Someone must have one too spare pls help me out?
if not its ok but i said i gotta try again :)

droste
02-22-2009, 06:53 PM
hmm one of ur ratio proofs in signature is from sct :lol: btw good luck man its hard to be one of the best members on sct cuz they have many good ones :)

x34
02-22-2009, 06:54 PM
no there aint a ratio 4rm sct????

lol i was nvr in sct.... and if you aint got a invite 4 me bro you should
prob say nothing in my thread all im doin is lookin 4 a invite to a site like.

droste
02-22-2009, 06:56 PM
wat site is were u have ratio 1,931???

Swift
02-22-2009, 07:02 PM
it's SCT no doubt ... you got disabled or what ?

droste
02-22-2009, 07:03 PM
it's SCT no doubt ... you got disabled or what ?
i think he share acc wid his bro that is ok :yup::yup: but tracker rules not ok :noes:
and as funkin says wheter we think god or bad it is tracker rules we live with....

x34
02-22-2009, 07:06 PM
ha ffs there is no sct ratio in my sig look forget it... why would i ask for a invite to a site and show a ratio from there thats just stupid! Trust me its not SCT.

droste
02-22-2009, 07:09 PM
can U tell what site? also u from marocco or ireland? sct ban some countries....

IdolEyes787
02-22-2009, 07:11 PM
If it isn't ScT what is it?Pm me if you don't want to post here .
That wasn't a request btw.

Still waiting on your reply.Either to this or to the pm I sent you.

slymester
02-22-2009, 07:47 PM
lol i was nvr in scthttp://kaszpir.hlds.pl/etqw/orly_owl-strogg.jpg
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-need-bit-help-post2478890/postcount10

droste
02-22-2009, 07:51 PM
lol i was nvr in scthttp://kaszpir.hlds.pl/etqw/orly_owl-strogg.jpg
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-need-bit-help-post2478890/postcount10
so his ratio proof is from sct after all ;)

CaptanAmerica
02-22-2009, 07:56 PM
im going to be offtopic but those 'ratios' dont tell anything at all. ratio 2 could be as 20/10 mb up/down or 2/1 tb up/down also. so there shoud be one of amounts up or down at screen. or even profile link

and yes, seems like that pic is from sct

x34
02-22-2009, 07:57 PM
This is my bros acc here at fst i just am using it... i have nvr been in sct my bro was.... i didnt know that was a sct ratio!! If people do not trust me ok but i swear too god im telling you the truth. My bro left home n is not on the net anymore he,s in the army and im using his acc here that why it was there i removed it now ok, and the ratios that are there are mine. sorry i didint think it would cause such a fuss!!

My ratios are good trust me!

Cabalo
02-22-2009, 08:13 PM
so, case solved. ask your brother for a SCT account. there's nothing easier than that.
you can close this thread now.

droste
02-22-2009, 08:32 PM
This is my bros acc here at fst i just am using it... i have nvr been in sct my bro was.... i didnt know that was a sct ratio!! If people do not trust me ok but i swear too god im telling you the truth. My bro left home n is not on the net anymore he,s in the army and im using his acc here that why it was there i removed it now ok, and the ratios that are there are mine. sorry i didint think it would cause such a fuss!!

My ratios are good trust me!
U can borrow his sct acc too man :) or he use it in army?

Albo Da Kid
02-22-2009, 09:06 PM
i swear too god im telling you the truth. My bro left home n is not on the net anymore he,s in the army

:lol::hooray: What a story..They keep getting better and better.

I want to see if you are telling the truth. I will track down your personal info and I will contact your brother's army base and tell them to cuff him up for being a pirate.
If you were lying than we'll know. If not then I will gladly give you 2 packs of cigarettes to bring it to your brother in prison as an apology gesture.

x34
02-23-2009, 11:14 AM
fuck off you muppet im not tellin lies so much for been nice u prick! ya close it il get a invite another way!:argue: I was nvr in sct ok so stfu u dont know me...

Albo Da Kid
02-23-2009, 12:18 PM
fuck off you muppet im not tellin lies so much for been nice u prick! ya close it il get a invite another way!:argue: I was nvr in sct ok so stfu u dont know me...
ahah this is blatant lying at it's best.

ya close it il get a invite another way!

I hope you know that you just got a ton of trader-catchers on your case by saying this. Good luck with getting sct another way

Cabalo
02-23-2009, 02:07 PM
good luck for your dupe trading account somewhere else :wave: