PDA

View Full Version : What features someone will get from donating for trackers ?

abosamer
02-22-2009, 09:22 PM
Hi everyone ,

I think this thread will be very useful for all user to know what will get when they donate for trackers .

I will start with these trackers , and everyone will add something I will edit my post and so on , and it will be ordered alphabetically ....

Please make sure ur info are correct .

BCG : ( Stoi )

less than a £5 donation :
Star
1.2SP per hour

£5 or more donation :
Star
2 SP per hour
Wait time for SP halfed.
So torrent that is less than 500meg = 18 hours wit time till SP starts (it should be 36 hours)
Over 500meg = 36 hours wait time till SP starts, should be 72 hours.

and thats it, No promotion, No Gigs, No Invites.

SCT :

In order to get upload credit or invites, you must choose which you want directly under the appropriate donate button before you click it. For the custom donations, the ammount of credit you get per euro is based on how much you donate:

10.00 - 19.99€ will give you 1GB per euro.
20.00 - 29.99€ will give you 1.25GB per euro OR 1 invite.
30.00 - 49.99€ will give you 1.3125GB per euro OR 2 invites.
50.00+€ will give you 70GB for the first 50.00€ plus 1.5GB per euro for the remaining euros OR 4 invites.

SCC : ( geanta1 )

Donate 10€
Donate 10 Euros and receive: 10GB Upload Credits
Donor Star (Optional).
1 Invite.
SCCv2 BETA account

Donate 20€
Donate 20 Euros and receive: 30GB Upload Credits
Custom Title.
Donor Star (Optional).
2 Invites.
SCCv2 BETA account

Donate 30€
Donate 30 Euros and receive: 50GB Upload Credits
Anonymous on peer list + your ip will not be recorded + Hide profile + Custom Title.
Donor Star (Optional).
3 Invites.
SCCv2 BETA account

Donate 50€
Donate 50 Euros and receive: 100GB Upload Credits
Anonymous on peer list + your ip will not be recorded + Hide profile + Custom Title.
Donor Star (Optional).
4 Invites.
SCCv2 BETA account

Who next.....

geanta1
02-22-2009, 09:25 PM
SCC :

Donate 10€
Donate 10 Euros and receive: 10GB Upload Credits
Donor Star (Optional).
1 Invite.
SCCv2 BETA account

Donate 20€
Donate 20 Euros and receive: 30GB Upload Credits
Custom Title.
Donor Star (Optional).
2 Invites.
SCCv2 BETA account

Donate 30€
Donate 30 Euros and receive: 50GB Upload Credits
Donor Star (Optional).
3 Invites.
SCCv2 BETA account

Donate 50€
Donate 50 Euros and receive: 100GB Upload Credits
Donor Star (Optional).
4 Invites.
SCCv2 BETA account

MaNiJaK
02-22-2009, 09:27 PM
Not very smart idea to post that here. If you want to donate to scT you have donation page on their site

abosamer
02-22-2009, 09:34 PM
Not very smart idea to post that here. If you want to donate to scT you have donation page on their site

mate

u got it wrongfully :P.

I won't donate anywhere , but what this thread about is to show everyone around here what features they will get when they donate to trackers :) .

Hope u got it now ;)

@ geanta1 : thanks , i will update my post later .

droste
02-22-2009, 09:36 PM
Swedvdr:

Donate 10€ (100sek)
+50gb uploaded
+100 bonus points

stoi
02-22-2009, 09:37 PM
BCG

Fuck all really lol

droste
02-22-2009, 09:39 PM
BCG

Fuck all really lolman wat u mean? :huh:

abosamer
02-22-2009, 09:41 PM
BCG

Fuck all really lol

he looks like he is drunk :P

What's wrong stoi , anything wrong with donating to BCG ? :D or u have enough money :whistling

IdolEyes787
02-22-2009, 09:41 PM
BCG
A good feeling from doing your part to keep the finest games tracker in the history of the universe alive.

fixed

Edit
plus cookies

stoi
02-22-2009, 09:42 PM
well compared to those, nothing.

less than a £5 donation

Star
1.2SP per hour

£5 or more donation

Star
2 SP per hour
Wait time for SP halfed.

So torrent that is less than 500meg = 18 hours wit time till SP starts (it should be 36 hours)

Over 500meg = 36 hours wait time till SP starts, should be 72 hours.

and thats it, No promotion, No Gigs, No Invites.

PS: i am not drunk

PPS: cheers idoleyes787 but i hate to look big headed so held back on saying that lol.

droste
02-22-2009, 09:44 PM
No promotion, No Gigs, No Invites.that is how is supposed to be :) may i ask what SP is?

Detale
02-22-2009, 09:44 PM
It's not big headed it's a fact Stoi.

stoi
02-22-2009, 09:46 PM
oh god lol

honestly, be easier if i just gave you a bloody account, and you can read up on it yourself, than me hijack this thread with a 4000 word post lol (its not that complicated but some members that have been there for 2 years still dont get the thing)

Nemrod
02-22-2009, 09:47 PM
Donating is giving something expecting nothing in change. You do it because you want to help a site and that´s all.
You all are talking about buying or trading.

Donations shouldn´t allow donator to get something except "thanks".

abosamer
02-22-2009, 09:54 PM
Donating is giving something expecting nothing in change. You do it because you want to help a site and that´s all.

That's what it meant to be , but pple can't get it right , so trackers give some motives to encourage pple to do some help .

Take a look at scc , it was always suffering from donation , now it's different :yup: .

stoi
02-22-2009, 09:58 PM

great philosophy but it just doesnt work, i know ive tried it.

pone44
02-23-2009, 12:36 AM
If they are members of the tracker, shouldn't they be able to see this on the donation page-forums-sign in the top corner of most? Can not see how this helps anyone as it is not hidden on the trackers. Is it? lol
Doubt it. No offense meant.

If CR's want to post this? then of course it is up to them-Staff.

Submission
02-28-2009, 12:00 AM
you get a lighter wallet

Lew
02-28-2009, 02:30 PM
its a definition Q imo

camicio
02-28-2009, 05:38 PM
Stoi seems to run his tracker the same way I would like a tracker to be run, but not for the same reasons.
For example "there are no freeleech torrents because I don't like the word".

stoi
02-28-2009, 06:03 PM
well freeleech is a crap word, download free is better, freeleech to me sounds like a public tracker.

but some trackrs do have real freeleech torrents, download and stop as soon as you finish downloading, that is what i dont agree with. so you can hit and run, but then i dont even agree qith building a buffer and then hit and running on other torrents with that buffer.

on BCG now, all recycled torrents are download free, as long as you dont get an actual upload of 1, in other words, as long as you get SP to take you to a 1 ratio on that torrent, the download comes off your global ratio.

so at least you have to try, you cant just download and hit and run without seeding anything back.

but anyway i digress, this is about donations not Freeleech but again blame ^^ not me lol i just answered.

camicio
03-01-2009, 01:17 AM
Meh, I don't like freeleech torrents because on my shitty italian private trackers everyone is telling people to "go download freeleech files even if you're not interested in them so you can fix your ratio", so practically half of your upload is wasted on these kind of torrents.

iLOVENZB
03-01-2009, 09:34 AM
Don't forget the little Gold Star :P