PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Episode 7

foot loose
09-17-2003, 11:13 PM
after star wars episode 3 has be released do u think they will b able 2 make star wars episode 7

coz at da end of return of da jedi da empire is distroyed and da rebbel win (skywalker,han solo) etc... i think after we have seen episode 3 dat we will b gagging 4 more.

my question is wat story line could they come up with, coz i couldent think of anything. may b Star Wars episode 7 a new beginning or is that 2 cheesy ;)

The Horror fanatic
09-17-2003, 11:24 PM
i think it be hard to do a number 7 considering the following
1. emperor dead
2. darth vader dead
3. the death star is no more
it would if done maybe have to be about a new threat probably, but what could be more threat than the empire was?

d_k26
09-17-2003, 11:30 PM
I don't think there will be another starwars :( . When ep1 was released George Lucas said he would not be making anymore SW films. Apparently Steven Spielberg had asked Lucus if he could write/ produce a final 3 films but lucas said no.

8ball
09-17-2003, 11:32 PM
George lucas will not be doing ep. 7, 8 and 9, He says he will be to old for that kind of stuff. But there is a good chance that George's son will take over Lucas art when he is done, And His son said that if he takes over he will finish his fathers work. So who know what will happen.

Busyman
09-17-2003, 11:33 PM
after star wars episode 3 has be released do u think they will b able 2 make star wars episode 7
Dude 1st off there like a million books AFTER ROTJ so if George turns the ego down a bit there's plenty movie material
2nd George seems to not want to make anymore SW movies after Episode III so he probably have to die and hopefully CLEARLY leave the rights to one of his kids and they somehow get the movies made.

Check out
Jabba the Hutt: The Jabba Tape
Mara Jade
Shadows of the Empire - Evolution
Classic Star Wars: The Vandelhelm Mission
X-Wing Rogue Squadron (multiple comics)
Boba Fett: Twin Engines of Destruction
The Thrawn Trilogy- (Luke fights Luuke, a deranged clone of himself)
---Heir to the Empire
---Dark Force Rising
---The Last Command
Dark Empire I and II (the Emperor is alive again and again thanks to cloning and Luke goes to the Dark Side)
Boba Fett: Death, Lies, and Treachery
Boba Fett: Agent of Doom
Empire's End
Crimson Empire I and II (about the Crimson Guard)
The Bounty Hunters: Kenix Kil
Jedi Academy: Leviathan
Union (Luke Skywalker gets married to Mara Jade; she tried to kill him in Heir To The Empire)
The New Jedi Order- (fighting the Yuuzhan Vong)(up to 19 books now)
Chewbacca (comic during the war)

it would if done maybe have to be about a new threat probably, but what could be more threat than the empire was?
The Yuuzhan Vong are from the Outer Rim. They hate machines and all their weapons and tools are alive. Chewbacca is killed during the war putting people a ship flown by Jacen Solo.

callum
09-17-2003, 11:36 PM
As far as I know the starwars films were meant to be three sets of three films.

tHe LiNk
09-18-2003, 12:04 AM
Oh man i hope not, episode I & II were bad enough and episode III doesn't seem to be much better. Another 3 after the originals would be even worse :angry:

The Horror fanatic
09-18-2003, 12:08 AM
i do not see how they can better 4,5 and 6, which have been the best. Empire strikes back is the best star wars ever done

Busyman
09-18-2003, 12:14 AM
Empire was the best. You guys need to read the books and comics in the expanded SW universe. Tons of good material; especially the Vong.

gbfan
09-18-2003, 12:31 AM
As far as I know the starwars films were meant to be three sets of three films.

This is what I heard too. Also originally none of them were supposed to hit dvd until they were all out. So since this is obviously not the case who knows about 7,8,and9

Monkeee
09-18-2003, 01:34 AM
George lucas said that number 3 is going to be his last Movie he's gonna make.. :(
i hope he passes his movies to someone else :)

Evil Fish
09-18-2003, 01:45 AM
Star Wars Episode 7, will there b 1?

no.

ezyryder
09-18-2003, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by Monkeee@18 September 2003 - 01:34
George lucas said that number 3 is going to be his last Movie he's gonna make.. :(
i hope he passes his movies to someone else :)
is he passing the reins onto someone else then? I also heard rumour that he had plans to make another Indiana Jones, is this true?

Evil Fish
09-18-2003, 01:55 AM
he said he's not selling the rigts to star wars to anyone else at all. this means no more new books comics or movies. he's of course gonna keep the merchandising though ;)

Busyman
09-18-2003, 05:25 AM
There will always be the books. He has books that happen in between every movie he's made.
Prequel to Ep I there's Cloak Of Deception, Darth Maul, and Prelude To Rebellion
Between Ep I and II there's Rogue Planet
Between Ep II and III there's Shatterpoint, Clone Wars comics
Between Ep IV and V there's Vader's Quest, Splinter Of The Mind's Eye
Between Ep V and VI there's Shadow's Of The Empire

D!mensio_x
09-18-2003, 12:14 PM

:ph34r: Oh man, I really hope not, because Star Wars I and II were just plain (sh)it. I had such high hopes for these movies, but the first one was really bad and the second was even worse. I'm not sure if I want to see how the third one turns out to be. They should have just left it with the three original movies which are far better, even though they have been made decades ago.

Greetz, D!mensio_x. :ph34r:

abu_has_the_power
09-18-2003, 12:54 PM
dude, actually, it won't be that hard. 1st, there's Luke's Jedi Academy, and then I watched a George Lucas interview and he said that if the audience wants another movie of Han Solo (Harrison Ford) at like 50-60 years old, he said he would be happy to do it. He has a pretty good story already conjectured up. Luke's Jedi Academy, renegade troops all over the galaxy that remained after the empire collapsed, and so on. i wouldn't mind watching another star wars movie

Snee
09-18-2003, 02:34 PM
Actually there were plans to make 7, 8 and 9, by Lucas himself.

But I believe, Lucas' current position is that they will never be made, since he's given up on them or something.

It might be because he screwed up 1 and 2 so badly, he made it's like he made them for kids. Maybe he's realized he's lost his touch.

Edit: reviewed the thread and saw that someone said something similar, sorry!