PDA

View Full Version : Starwars Episode 7

foot loose
09-17-2003, 11:26 PM
after star wars episode 3 has be released do u think they will b able 2 make star wars episode 7

coz at da end of return of da jedi da empire is distroyed and da rebbel win (skywalker,han solo) etc... i think after we have seen episode 3 dat we will b gagging 4 more.

my question is wat story line could they come up with, coz i couldent think of anything. may b Star Wars episode 7 a new beginning or is that 2 cheesy ;)

NeoTheOne
09-19-2003, 12:16 AM
no impossible (im saying it case im the biggest sw fan) because goerge said after ep III he is ritiering the sw movies and planning to make a 6 dvd box set of all the movies

3RA1N1AC
09-19-2003, 12:19 AM
Star Wars was originally going to be a 9-part series, but sometime during the 1980s they decided to make only 6 instead.

edit: UGH, NEVERFUKKENMIND. I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT THIS WAS A SPAM DOUBLE-POST. http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=67619

Evil Fish
09-19-2003, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by foot loose@17 September 2003 - 23:26
after star wars episode 3 has be released do u think they will b able 2 make star wars episode 7

coz at da end of return of da jedi da empire is distroyed and da rebbel win (skywalker,han solo) etc... i think after we have seen episode 3 dat we will b gagging 4 more.

my question is wat story line could they come up with, coz i couldent think of anything. may b Star Wars episode 7 a new beginning or is that 2 cheesy ;)
luke would open his own lil jedi school, mary Mara Jade have a couple kids (one will be named after hon solo) and it would be basically be about their kids and hon solo's and leia's kids.

Cheese
09-19-2003, 01:00 AM
[COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue]
may b Star Wars episode 7 a new beginning or is that 2 cheesy ;)

Or maybe Star Wars:The Next Generation.

lol that's a hideous thought...

NeoTheOne
09-19-2003, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by Evil Fish@18 September 2003 - 16:49

luke would open his own lil jedi school, mary Mara Jade have a couple kids (one will be named after hon solo) and it would be basically be about their kids and hon solo's and leia's kids.
i see u read the books my young paddwan but u left one thing out leia and han get married and have twins named jacien and jaina and luke turns into the next darth vader for 1 year then jacien saves him and life goes on