PDA

View Full Version : Someone knows what happened to Outlaw.lv and Danger.lv ?

paxpei
02-23-2009, 03:02 PM
I was suprised that both latvian tracker were almost at same time shut down? Is there someone who knows something about it? Is it coincidence or coherence that 2 of the bigger .lv trackers are gone.

I will miss Outlaw for sure :dabs:

droste
02-23-2009, 03:04 PM
i never heard them , maybe u find info in latvian forums? i suggest search there if no one knows here :yes:

The_Martinator
02-23-2009, 03:22 PM
I read somewhere that Outlaw was closed down by the police. That's all I know.

droste
02-23-2009, 03:28 PM
I read somewhere that Outlaw was closed down by the police. That's all I know.
any info wat happened staff n owner? :shutup:

The_Martinator
02-23-2009, 04:05 PM
Police arrested one of the best uploader/admin of the site. And owner decided to close the site or something like that (there isnt lot info about that). But the owner and staff of ol.lv will make new project soon with the same name.

Hope that helps.

droste
02-23-2009, 04:30 PM
Police arrested one of the best uploader/admin of the site. And owner decided to close the site or something like that (there isnt lot info about that). But the owner and staff of ol.lv will make new project soon with the same name.Hope that helps.thx man so they only got bills to pay and no jail as i see they start new project soon :)

The_Martinator
02-23-2009, 04:36 PM
Well I was never the member, just spreading the news.

Veidenbaums
02-23-2009, 04:37 PM
ol.lv wount start new project but danger will ;)

droste
02-23-2009, 04:41 PM
ol.lv wount start new project but danger will ;)
is danger former staff this olv site?

Veidenbaums
02-23-2009, 04:45 PM
No he's not.
Everyone who have questions can go to thei IRC channel. It can be found here - http://www.danger.lv/
Soon there will be forum about why they closed site...

paxpei
02-23-2009, 05:26 PM
thx to all 4 ur help :)

ol.lv wount start new project but danger willVeidenbaum, are u sure outlaw wont start a new project?

Ok i only translated just now simply with an online-translator, but with that it seems that they open some new project under same name.

Ekonomikas policija slēdza mūsu resursu. Outlaw LV vārds nepazudīs mēs atgriezīsimies jaunā veidolā un ar jaunu misiju :)Translated:

Economic police closed our resources. EN outlaw's name is not lost, we came back with a new look and a new mission:)

I can't get in to the Outlaw IRC -if its at least still open- to ask there. It rejects my IPS.

Sad news. I think the uploader is in big trouble. I know from first hand what comes now on him.

Veidenbaums
02-23-2009, 07:00 PM
...Veidenbaum, are u sure outlaw wont start a new project?

Well, I'm not the staff there so I can't be 100% sure about it but owner don't want to risk with his life and go to jail. It would not be funny to get in jail because you were owner of a private tracker :pinch:

But again, I'm not staff there and I can't be sure...Hope they will be back.

paxpei
02-24-2009, 09:32 AM
thx Veidenbaum.

Only left to hope they will come back