PDA

View Full Version : Back in the late 70s...

j2k4
02-23-2009, 11:18 PM
...I saw a cartoon in a men's magazine...it depicted Grandpa, rocking on the porch, with his Grand-son on his knee.

Grandpa said to his Grand-son, "Sonny, let me tell you a story about how a little peanut-farmer from Georgia grew up to be President of the United States and fucked up the whole dad-gummed universe..."

Obviously, it was about Jimmy Carter.

The days of "National Malaise" are here again, I think; the "Misery Index" will be resurrected.

Maybe they'll call it something else, though; perhaps, what...the 'Happiness Quotient'?

clocker
02-23-2009, 11:52 PM
It's really a tribute to Obama that he gets credit for fucking up the entire world in under a month.
What a go-getter.

j2k4
02-23-2009, 11:56 PM
It's really a tribute to Obama that he gets credit for fucking up the entire world in under a month.
What a go-getter.

Agreed; he's doing his best/worst.

HeavyMetalParkingLot
02-24-2009, 02:41 PM
What a go-getter.

He's been at it much longer than that. Read up on 'bama and acorn and their little lawsuits under the community reinvestment act.

Rat Faced
02-25-2009, 11:37 PM
...I saw a cartoon in a men's magazine...it depicted Grandpa, rocking on the porch, with his Grand-son on his knee.

I sometimes worry about the type of Media you watch/read/listen to.. 1st Fox, and now this? :whistling

j2k4
02-26-2009, 11:01 AM

I sometimes worry about the type of Media you watch/read/listen to.. 1st Fox, and now this? :whistling

Aye, and you, with naught but Auntie all your life.

Besides, it is not and never was "Fox 1st, and now" whatever.

"1st" it was CBS, NBC, ABC, PBS and CNN, which sickened me.

Fox came much later, but you didn't know that, now, did you.

clocker
02-26-2009, 03:06 PM
Except now it seems to be only Fox.