PDA

View Full Version : Anti trading groups

Lew
02-24-2009, 11:09 AM
What groups exist and why do they exist?

PlayeR
02-24-2009, 11:20 AM
no group here.

also are you talking abt Anti-Trader groups only? the title is abt Anti-trader group. but you ask abt the existence of all groups. it gives me confusion

apextwin146
02-24-2009, 11:24 AM
Following are the Anti Traders Groups :-
"Lew y do create such uninteresting Topics "
"Lew y arnt u a bit more creative"
"Lew y do u copy paste others topic word to word and close them once the original thread started points them out"

They Exist because :-
"Lew ur such a big fucking cunt"
No offence to you Lew

On a more serious note the only group i knw of is BCC ..
I dont think there are anti trader groups but rather individuals who take it upon themselves to get rid of traders to become important in the BT Scene ..
there are tons of anti/non trading forums around whose purposely is more to distribute FTN invites to long time trusted members(or spam champions who keep the forum alive) than anything else .. Hope this helps you as i wrote this part to avoid an infraction

Lew
02-24-2009, 12:06 PM
spoilerlisten , I havent copy pasted anyones post. If your pointing at my previous thread then I did not close that one and I did not copy it from this site. I took if from another site, I didnt write the source because I respect the sites privacy.

ontopic: thanks for explaining apex.

apextwin146
02-24-2009, 12:25 PM

Lew
02-24-2009, 12:27 PM
I said not from this site, I guess Polar also copied into this site or then he is the one that posted at this other site. Please keep ontopic.

Albo Da Kid
02-24-2009, 12:39 PM
I said not from this site, I guess Polar also copied into this site or then he is the one that posted at this other site. Please keep ontopic.
Link the thread in the other site.

Polarbear
02-24-2009, 01:08 PM

i know how to type my own post you lying little prick. :lol:

and i can recognise what i wrote myself pretty clearly.

no_bother
02-24-2009, 04:06 PM
When you say no groups, I dont know of any groups with the specific purpose of catching traderas, but I do know large groups of people who do hunt traders. Will not name them here, or in a PM even if you ask me.

and they exist to catch traders. They believe that trading is breaching site rules, and that noyone who gets invites by trading should be globobanned..... which is why you shouldnt trade.

Detale
02-24-2009, 04:40 PM
Agreed that people shouldn't trade but I also don't think these groups should go as far as they go. Some who "hunt" traders are only doing so in hopes of getting into the next uber tracker by ratting out others. I think instead of focusing on the negative they should try and educate no0bs and show them there is another way to gain access.

1000possibleclaws
02-24-2009, 05:36 PM
'Anti-trader' is just a label boring people use to seem more interesting/more important to the folks in anti-trader rings. In my opinion just be your own interesting self and your actions will speak more to the 'vets' than any other label could.

By using that train of thought, the 'tards who don't have a personality will resort to being 'anti-traders', which is why in my eyes most anti-traders are shite as people.

Green Goblin
02-25-2009, 05:53 AM
just remember kids being against trading does not make you an anti - trader, as for secret sites and forums they don't exist.

Artemis
02-25-2009, 06:52 AM
And then of course there is that other super secret group, the anti anti-traders.......

The_Martinator
02-25-2009, 07:54 AM
There are sites that don't like traders, that ban them for ever being one. They try to ban them from as many tackers as they can afterwards (tip, my siggy). Still, they don't hunt down traders, but if youcome to the voluntarily asking for invites and your a trader (or an ex one), you're gonna be in trouble.

hunting traders is a waste of time. Leech, seed and share.