PDA

View Full Version : The Dark Knight

prasannab13
02-28-2009, 03:09 PM
I downloaded The Dark Knight 720p 4.36 GB from HD-tor turkey tracker.The problem is the turkey audio which i don't understand.What can i do to see the movie with english audio ? Is there any way ?? Please Please help me m8s

Time-Traveller
02-28-2009, 03:14 PM
The most obvious response would be to answer your question with another question, why didn't you just read the .nfo and select a file with an audio track in your native language ?

Frolsa84
02-28-2009, 03:56 PM
You could download an English audio track.

Villalltheway
02-28-2009, 03:57 PM
And the award for the shittest thread of the week goes to...

Bone.W.Machine
02-28-2009, 04:07 PM
Download a proper release from another site.

The_Martinator
02-28-2009, 04:20 PM
You could download just the english audio, but I don't really know how you could use it then. You'd have to know how to do stuff with mkv files. It probably can't be that hard, google it.

chec
02-28-2009, 05:49 PM
I dont think that only turkish language has this release.It must be Dual audio.check well,from your media player, change audio, second audio something like that should be.

That1Guy
02-28-2009, 06:40 PM
And the award for the shittest thread of the week goes to...
And your comment is full of knowledge and insight.

georbe
02-28-2009, 06:59 PM
You have to do the following to things:

1. (The hard one): Search for, and download ONLY the English audio from any tracker.

2. (The easy one): Use mkvmerge to slipstream the english audio into the mkv file.

Time-Traveller
02-28-2009, 07:02 PM
I downloaded The Dark Knight 720p 4.36 GB from HD-tor turkey tracker.The problem is the turkey audio which i don't understand.What can i do to see the movie with english audio ? Is there any way ?? Please Please help me m8s

If you can find the film script I will record you a custom version of the audio :)

RedRansom
02-28-2009, 07:34 PM
well if it is dual audia (both english and turkish) you're lucky you can seletect english audio from your media player if you are using bsplayer right click the menu and go to "audio" -> "audio streams" you will see what audio language include movie and select eng(this is same nearly all media players) ...
unless if movie only have turkish language you need to find suitable eng audio language or need to download another copy of movie ...

wasaby
02-28-2009, 08:11 PM
well if it is dual audia (both english and turkish) you're lucky you can seletect english audio from your media player
yes that's right,
sometimes my madia player can not show second audio, when this is the case i use VLC and it works fine. i had not realized that for quite long time, shame on me :blushing:
maybe your problem is like this, too?

Polarbear
02-28-2009, 08:32 PM

there's in english audio version? wow, i always thought the movie was turkish. i'd be glad to see it in english as well. i mean the action was great and all, but i didn't understand the shit they were talking.

technodrome
02-28-2009, 11:17 PM
u can download movie's DTS or Ac3 file and join it in to movie with mkv merge GUI