PDA

View Full Version : blackcats question

sinurgy
03-01-2009, 05:49 AM
drtoker told me to try and get in touch with Stoi. hey man, if you're reading this, my old username use to be sinurgy, and i can email you my old password just to let you know i'm legit. Would greatly appreciate it. BCG has been my favorite gaming torrent site ever since I signed up.

i've used black-cats about a year and a half ago, but had to move to my dads house without internet connection, now i'm back at home. I always kept my ratio around a 2.5-3.0, tried to upload more than I downloaded, loved all the oldschool games, especially the hard to find shining force 1 and 2 for sega, even the 3rd on the saturn.

The "recover" isn't working for me. My old email address (its been so long) I dont think i remember, because we werent aloud to use gmail/hotmail/yahoo, etc. I can try to go through 1000's of my .txts to try and find it for verification.

Peace

p.s. this is my first post, so hey everyone! basically signed up because I came home to discover I lost my favorite gaming torrent site :\ ... But this seems like a great forum, and i plan on spending more time here trading sites and looking for new ones.

Cradle
03-01-2009, 07:37 AM
Did you generate a keyword? If not your account is gone as far as i know.

sinurgy
03-01-2009, 07:45 AM
No i didn't, I was gone during the process of him having the members create their keywords before he opened up the new site.

I was living with my father for 6 months, been a member close to 2 years and just came home yesterday.

I read today in another forum basically about the same topic and saw Stoi reply a few times, he seemed pretty cool with giving old members back their old accounts as long as they can prove it. And I can prove I use to have an account at BCG, hopefully he hears me out, or i'll be bashing my head on my keyboard :I

like i said I can give him my old username and password, and ill be looking for my old email i signed up with in the meantime, cant remember it off hand, i had to make a new email to signup for BCG back then, i know its in a .txt somewhere saved on my computer when i first signed up.

Peace

Enzo
03-01-2009, 11:42 AM
humm yo better talk to stoy but i do't ting he re-enable your acc

Lovestoned
03-01-2009, 02:04 PM
In such cases like yours if you can really prove that you've been away from the internet for more than the whole procedure's time I guess the staffs will take you for an exception.

no_bother
03-01-2009, 02:07 PM
Werent all the accounts deleted? I wouldnty hold out much hope tbh. But you never know.....

stoi
03-01-2009, 02:12 PM
what other forum is this then, i only post here and my site.

and all accounts were deleted, even pruned accounts are which yours would have been pruned if you had not logged in for 6 months.

you will need to get in with a referral, or come and hang out in our IRC waiting room and you may get lucky.

H&K
03-01-2009, 04:49 PM
p.s. this is my first post, so hey everyone! basically signed up because I came home to discover I lost my favorite gaming torrent site :\ ... But this seems like a great forum, and i plan on spending more time here trading sites and looking for new ones.

Anyone else notice this? :huh:

7th
03-01-2009, 06:30 PM

maybe he meant to say trading "knowledge" about sites?
anyway, being a trader is always an option you have :ermm:

Stoi, I think that stating (in public) that he may try the IRC, many other may understand that they have this option too and hang there, always waiting for an invite :shutup:

stoi
03-01-2009, 06:46 PM
so let them, not much else the waiting room is for lol

7th
03-01-2009, 06:55 PM

Well, I'm just trying to avoid any "unpleasantness", you know :lol:
People tends to get mad when they wait too much for something and gets nothing :pinch:

Razo
03-01-2009, 07:08 PM
It has its entertainment value at times :)

stoi
03-01-2009, 07:28 PM

People tends to get mad when they wait too much for something and gets nothing :pinch:

so then they dont deserve to be a member.

7th
03-01-2009, 07:33 PM

so then they dont deserve to be a member.
and I totally agree! :)

sinurgy
03-03-2009, 07:59 AM
what other forum is this then, i only post here and my site.

and all accounts were deleted, even pruned accounts are which yours would have been pruned if you had not logged in for 6 months.

you will need to get in with a referral, or come and hang out in our IRC waiting room and you may get lucky.

Thank you for the info Stoi. I will do that. The forum drjoker posted at was a forum i googled "black-cats registration problems", i think it was some lame forum zeropaid, cant hardly remember. I posted my problem and he said to get in touch with you here. He told me that you may help considering my problem, and being able to verify my information. I've been out of the bit-torrent loop for a good 6 months, lost my TL account also from inactivity, but would rather have BCG more than anything.

Thanks man, see you in the irc channel in the next few days.

Peace

H&K, I don't know what your reasoning is for bolding "trading" and posting it here. People on here give out free sites all the time, I would rather give away sites than trade as long as the guys respectable and not some cop, I'm just a generous guy. But if it comes down to the person not willing to give up a good site without having one back then a trade it will be.

About the waiting game on the blackcats irc channel help channels, don't worry I'm not inpatient and definately don't beg, i'm very patient. I'll give my past information to Stoi and/or Cirno when they ask for it, if or when they do(hopefully, I would love BCG back!) to verify my past information. I didnt leave intentionally, i HAD to move to my fathers house with no internet, so im kind of in a bad mood from all my old torrent accounts dieing. I loved them and the strict rules that applied to get in so you dont have to worry about any viruses like the public torrents. My main accounts were with TLeech and BCGames. hopefully all goes well, if not i have no problem waiting as long as it takes, i'll just be idling on irc as im playing Street Fighter4 :0

Peace

H&K
03-03-2009, 02:09 PM
You realize Stoi or Cirno won't want any of your information now that you've clearly stated you would trade. BC doesn't want traders, that's been said more than once.

You should also post your IRC name here so members can avoid you.

sinurgy
03-04-2009, 12:56 AM
You realize Stoi or Cirno won't want any of your information now that you've clearly stated you would trade. BC doesn't want traders, that's been said more than once.

You should also post your IRC name here so members can avoid you.

Get to know someone before you accuse them of something. Did I ever say that I would trade accounts. And what I meant by trading, was trading invites, not accounts. I'm more of a give-away person myself than a trader, but some people wont invite you unless ya gotta trade an invite. I was referring to the free invites forum section on this website. I know the rules, I would'nt break them. Please watch your mouth, I don't like your tone. Get your information right before you start to accuse someone. I've never traded BCG the whole time I was a member, all I did was invite a buddy of mine a looong time ago.

And my irc name is the same as my username here, sinurgy, they shouldn't have nothing to avoid me for. Pretty rude statement on your behalf.