PDA

View Full Version : Results May Vary

Inevitable
09-18-2003, 07:39 PM
There is only one hit song on here and that's Red Light Green Light...only one good song?!That's pretty pathetic. I expected WAY more from Limp Bizkit but they failed. It's not like the album is terrible but it's just plain BORING.

Stonecoldfreak1
09-18-2003, 08:06 PM
well your right that the cd is pretty bad but red light green light isnt the only good 1 on it.... heres the only ones i like

Re-Entry
Underneath the Gun
Eat you Alive
Behind Blue Eyes
Gimme the Mic
Red Light Green Light
Phenomenom

and head for the barricade is ok

Inevitable
09-18-2003, 09:02 PM
If you compare rollin to Eat you alive....well Eat you alive is horrible. You can tell there is a huge difference. It could depend on the change of producer and all that crap that factors in to making an album but limp took a huge step down also losing wes borland so it lost it's orginality.

Stonecoldfreak1
09-18-2003, 11:14 PM
nah im not comparing at all... but yeah chocolate starfish was better than RMV still tho its worth a listen

dmorgan89
09-18-2003, 11:44 PM
despite other people's opinions i think the album is great and definutely worth a listen. they have a pretty much mix between rap/rock and rock.

head for the barricade is a good song. i compare it to break stuff because it's about fighting.

microphone fiend. is the hit wonder of the album. it's definutely the best song by far and sounds better than any other limpbizkit song ever. we have a new all time great for limpbizkit in my opinion.

underneath the gun is great.

reentry is the best opening song ever! it's halarious. i think it' opens up the album very nicely.

behind blue eyes definutely is one of the best songs on the track. probably the third best. it's slow toned like the older version and they added a little cool beat in the middle of the track. i think it sounds awesome.

there are just 3 songs that i didn't like that much on the album. but on an album all songs arent' just gonna blow your mind off. but i liked 85% of the album. it's really great and definitely worth the listen. i'll be buying this the day it comes out!

to all that love limpbizkit and the album: you made the right choice. buy the album and play the hell out of it.

to all that hate limpbizkit and the album: f*&k you and s*$k my d!c&. dont listen to it and have a nice day :)

HeavyMetalParkingLot
09-18-2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Inevitable@18 September 2003 - 21:02
.............huge step down also losing wes borland so it lost it's orginality.
i thought it lost it's orginality when korn did it almost 10 years ago now..............

Stonecoldfreak1
09-18-2003, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by dmorgan89@18 September 2003 - 23:44
to all that hate limpbizkit and the album: f*&k you and s*$k my d!c&. dont listen to it and have a nice day :)
alot of people here will be sucking your dick then

mogadishu
09-19-2003, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by dmorgan89@18 September 2003 - 18:44
despite other people's opinions i think the album is great and definutely worth a listen. they have a pretty much mix between rap/rock and rock.

wow thats amazingly original. i dont care if the album gets 5 stars from Rolling Stone, they are stil the most unoriginal group of cursing mtv rockers i have ever seen/heard.

Celerystalksme
09-19-2003, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by Inevitable@19 September 2003 - 05:39
There is only one hit song on here and that's Red Light Green Light...only one good song?!That's pretty pathetic. I expected WAY more from Limp Bizkit but they failed. It's not like the album is terrible but it's just plain BORING.
Oh well if thats the case and people have seen your warning...it didn't work...

I have 7 slots open in soulseek...6 of them are getting limpbizkit's new album

and in my que i have another 4....

last night 15 people got limpbizkits newie...

and that is off just me...

So im guessing people want to try limpbizkits newie for themselves...

and btw i like the slower tracks...it shits all over their last 3 albums (new songs/old songs, chocolate starfish and sig other)...least they are not screaming limpbizkit this and limpbizkit that every 5 seconds...and fred only has a couple of tracks where he does that all hardcore act...

microphone fiend. is the hit wonder of the album. it's definutely the best song by far and sounds better than any other limpbizkit song ever. we have a new all time great for limpbizkit in my opinion.

Dmorgan you must like their previous stuff...because in my opinion microphone fiend f*cking sucks...The 3 songs i don't like are the ones where he acts all hardcore and i skip them anyways...But thats my opinion cause i like stuff from staind and cold...so i like that slower feel to music aswell as hard hitting...

reentry is the best opening song ever! it's halarious. i think it' opens up the album very nicely.

It was just a copy of all Insane Clown Posse Intros to all of their joker cards...once again they can not do something original...shit they even chucked in a cover...least they admit they are not original...

So even though it isn't the greatest...their is still more than one good song than green light and red light...and in my opinion its not even that f*cking great...

Btw my favourite song off it is now - Track 7. Build A Bridge (what some people in here need to do)

And mog there is no way in hell they are gonna give limp 5 in rolling stone...shit they only gave A Perfect Circle 3...which is total and utter bullshit...

mogadishu
09-19-2003, 01:35 AM
3 stars? are you joking?.

mogadishu
09-19-2003, 01:37 AM
and they just gave mayer 4 stars.. i think perfect circle should have gotten 4, not 5.. but 4 definitely.

Celerystalksme
09-19-2003, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by mogadishu@19 September 2003 - 11:37
and they just gave mayer 4 stars.. i think perfect circle should have gotten 4, not 5.. but 4 definitely.
even though i gave them 5 :">

i still think a mag of rolling stones fame should have given them a 4...

but it doesn't matter rolling stone doesn't have an ounce of credibility after their top 100 guitarists of all time...

sparsely
09-19-2003, 01:49 AM
good thing I'd never listen to it anyway.. :D

Inevitable
09-19-2003, 07:42 PM
I know the album will probably go platinum but this album isn't good at all.