PDA

View Full Version : Whats with al the nzb requests?

iLOVENZB
03-02-2009, 10:03 AM
Are we allowed to request on here now? Could be have a seperate subsection then? :D

MultiForce
03-02-2009, 02:57 PM
It's not allowed.

Asked an admin about it earlier and it was not an option to get a subforum then, but I think that was understood as we (members) was to fill the requests.

People are both uploading things requested here, and they link to search results and I don't think it will be a massive boost in the requests if we would get a subforum for it.
I would love such a feature since it would be possible to get more activity in here.

piratebot
03-02-2009, 06:36 PM
I wanted to make a thread called:

[Req] Stop making requests.

MultiForce
03-02-2009, 08:25 PM

You would only get a bunch of links to some drama series about married ppl and sex :P

xuxoxux
03-03-2009, 08:37 PM

You would only get a bunch of links to some drama series about married ppl and sex :P

I can so see that happening.......sadly.

Funkin'
03-03-2009, 09:04 PM
I wonder if the staff have thought recently of making a request section. Tons of us would use it.

rippinitup4fun
03-03-2009, 09:20 PM
I would love that feature as well. I would be active in there requesting and filling.

cloggy45
03-03-2009, 09:31 PM
I would love a request section, am trying to find a copy of "Magnolia" hint hint, but no luck!

WHiKWiRE
03-05-2009, 11:34 PM
Reality has deemed this unnecessary for the site. With all the good that comes with a request section it makes this site a bigger blip on the radar.

Some iRC channels offer a requesting system such as #alt.binaries.dvds on eFnet or #alt.binaries.multimedia on eFnet.

I currently am an active requester and filler in #alt.binaries.dvds. They offer a community like no other truly some fabulous folks. :D

dutchmaster420
03-06-2009, 12:08 AM
It doesnt seem like theres a lot of action with the dvd section on [email protected] and a.b.g.x360 are great for requesting games though...i wish a.b.dvdr took requests

i dont think a request section is needed here people need to learn how to search search site headers themselves

Reality has deemed this unnecessary for the site. With all the good that comes with a request section it makes this site a bigger blip on the radar.

Some iRC channels offer a requesting system such as #alt.binaries.dvds on eFnet or #alt.binaries.multimedia on eFnet.

I currently am an active requester and filler in #alt.binaries.dvds. They offer a community like no other truly some fabulous folks. :D

WHiKWiRE
03-06-2009, 01:58 AM
Come to alt.binaries.dvds and mention FST. I'll fill it. :D