PDA

View Full Version : Most important member on FST.

Dolphin
03-03-2009, 07:29 PM
U cant vote on Admins & Mods.

Let's sum up all the candidates and make a poll later but first let's spam this thread with candidates!

My vote goes to fire63.

kaffeine
03-03-2009, 07:41 PM
Usually I don't eat dolphin-friendly tuna.

Just FYI

Funkin'
03-03-2009, 07:47 PM
There's only a few sections of the board I visit(bittorrent, file sharing, newsgroups, and sometimes a couple others), so I don't really know who the most important member of the entire site would be.

But I do got to agree that it's pretty nice to have fire63 in that bittorrent section. You can count on her every single day to post the new signups. I know other members post in there too, but she definitely does the majority. And I've found some gems through her posts(Punk Torrents, Reggae Traders).

Cabalo
03-03-2009, 08:23 PM
the most important member is the owner :P

The_Martinator
03-03-2009, 08:31 PM
The most important member is me of course (joke).

I'd have to go with fire63 also. I started out on private torrents thanks to her (I used to go to the zeropaid forums thread every day).

IdolEyes787
03-03-2009, 09:56 PM
It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.*

*Proudly raising the gay quotient at FST one post at a time.

fire63 obviously :thumbsup:

KFlint
03-03-2009, 10:26 PM
I never visit the sites open for signup thread and I just had an heart attack looking at fire63 post history

:O:O

tesco
03-03-2009, 10:32 PM
who the hell is fire63? :blink:

Brian (site owner)?
He kept this board going when he was losing money on it, just for us members. :)

KFlint
03-03-2009, 10:56 PM

a member with a lot of dedication or some kind of mental illness, you choose :whistling

Cabalo
03-03-2009, 11:16 PM
i dare you go post those words at that thread :D

1000possibleclaws
03-03-2009, 11:18 PM
Punk Torrents

My first private torrent tracker :D

I was so happy when fire63 started posting again after her break, she is definitely up there as most important. I would also include the comm reps, who are always willing to help out members with trouble regarding their tracker.

Dolphin
03-03-2009, 11:37 PM

a member with a lot of dedication or some kind of mental illness, you choose :whistling

Hahaha, thats some heavy teory u have there, but i have to say it's probably true, or she gets "so called kicks" by posting trackers with open sign ups!
Either way, she's awesome!

Rat Faced
03-04-2009, 12:44 AM
It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.*

*Proudly raising the gay quotient at FST one post at a time.

fire63 obviously :thumbsup:

:lol::lol::lol:

I have to go for Brian.

Damn, I agreed with tesco :blink:

Every little helps :ermm:

S!X
03-04-2009, 03:02 AM
Clocker

Skiz
03-04-2009, 03:12 AM
tesco. How could it not be?

He's made the board what it is today. He puts in copious amounts of work when its needed, and has made the board the finely tuned machine we all love so much.

If I haven't said it before ross, thanks. :kiss:

IdolEyes787
03-04-2009, 03:27 AM
U cant vote on Admins & Mods.

OK so far as far as I can figure it is 5 votes for fire63,1 vote for clocker,1 suck-up vote for miscellaneous com reps(except for benchez,that's a given) and 6 votes for I am to lazy to read the first post.

Skiz
03-04-2009, 03:45 AM
[quote=Dolphin;3152690]U cant vote on Admins & Mods.

No one else is important. :unsure:

Except maybe Mulder.

IdolEyes787
03-04-2009, 03:47 AM
I was going to vote for God because God is everywhere but I'm not sure if he's a regular member .

Cabalo
03-04-2009, 03:56 AM
I was going to vote for God because God is everywhere but I'm not sure if he's a regular member .
he's been away. but some say he will login again one day.

apextwin146
03-04-2009, 04:38 AM
Clocker - Hardware section .. You can get a truckload of information from his posts ..
same is the case with Lynx but he aint that regular it seems now ..

Col. Skillz
03-04-2009, 07:50 AM
I would vote idoleyes but he's already a mod, he's helped me out a few times and is very nice!

fire63 is also really nice and is the heart and soul of the "trackers open for signup" thread.

Cabalo and fukin' seem to pop up in most threads with some good information, including this one lol

Barbarossa
03-04-2009, 09:31 AM
Googlebot is the most important member on FST.

bladesharp
03-04-2009, 09:34 AM
my vote for fire63

ghurka
03-04-2009, 10:09 AM

a member with a lot of dedication or some kind of mental illness, you choose :whistlingI reckon she's on commission.

walkman79
03-04-2009, 03:22 PM
I think I know fire63 but from another place. Anyway, she is pretty cool :)

IdolEyes does a good job but he also spam, Benchez is a great guy but he spams too and Stoi is really a great member but he only participates in the BT section.

As someone said the most important member is the owner I guess lol

Swift
03-04-2009, 08:44 PM

Hahaha, thats some heavy teory u have there, but i have to say it's probably true, or she gets "so called kicks" by posting trackers with open sign ups!

if i might add shes a lady actually she has a boy same age as me or maybe older ( i'm 21 )

so please stop the jokes about fire

Dolphin
03-04-2009, 09:21 PM

if i might add shes a lady actually she has a boy same age as me or maybe older ( i'm 21 )

so please stop the jokes about fire

:frusty:

7th
03-04-2009, 10:45 PM
+1 for fire63
She's really kind and every time I asked for help, she promptly helped me. And she does a great job with the "open for sign Up trackers" :)

But I must add that I don't know many people here... Well, maybe 2 or 3 members :D

Rat Faced
03-05-2009, 12:00 AM

Age will do that to you...

clocker
03-05-2009, 01:11 AM
He could just increase his bran intake.

Chewie
03-05-2009, 01:19 AM

Age will do that to you...
...and diet too, of course.

Personally I'd have to say tesco, Brian or RealitY, disregarding the 'no votes for staff' rule.
All have done much for FST in different ways.

'Normal' members only... J2K, clocker, JayPee, Seedler and many others... in different ways, whether it's serious discussion, stupid posts or joviality, they make FST what it is.

pone44
03-05-2009, 03:02 AM
I can not answer this question as I believe there are MANY good Members/Staff here as well as not so good members:dabs:! I also agree Fire63

is an asset to any forum and am glad to have her here. :)

03-05-2009, 06:18 AM
All are important to keep FST alive

Dolphin
03-05-2009, 05:34 PM
All are important to keep FST alive

I dont agree with u, thou on one point of view your teory is right, and that being - "to keep FST as it is right now", all members are important but to make it a better place? I dont agree with u, everyone should be like fire63 and FST would be the absolute greatest place in the world....

brightsid
03-06-2009, 08:48 PM
I enjoy reading a few members but I can't really measure them

teresckova
03-06-2009, 10:28 PM
kind of new around here...but i can say that are a few guy who have a healthy pov,and i see them pretty capable to gain this title
no need to tell names,but you know them,

Something Else
03-07-2009, 12:24 PM
I thought fire63 was a copy - paste, repeat spam bot. :dabs:

, Benchez is a great guy but he spams too

I don't even post in that section and i'm not a great guy. Cunt.

Glitterstep
03-07-2009, 12:50 PM
:lol::lol:...I feel everyone on FST is quite important!!
Everyone who does giveaways is doing his bit in improving or expanding the bittorrent community!!:happy:
From the noobs to the admins everyone does their part in helping out others with their difficulties!!
But then comes an exception!!
The most important member on FST,according to me would be...Fire63!!LOL!!Very helpful,and sincere!!!
Here posts are like neat,not junk,no spams,full of description of the tracker!!And this shows how dedicated she is towards the FST community!!

Hey Fire63,keep up the goodwork!!LOL!!:):):)

IdolEyes787
03-07-2009, 01:16 PM
, Benchez is a great guy but he spams too

I don't even post in that section and i'm not a great guy. Cunt.

No one cares about your sexuality ma'am.

Something Else
03-07-2009, 03:38 PM
All those PMs wasted.:cry:

grimms
03-07-2009, 04:27 PM

Probably both.:unsure:

Something Else
03-07-2009, 05:25 PM
Dedication to her copy/paste, mental illness.

IdolEyes787
03-07-2009, 06:05 PM
I disabled the OP so I guess I can't count on his vote anymore.:(
While I'm at it I'd like to change my vote to Barack Obama just to infuriate the conservatives.
At first I was going to vote for Stephen Hawkings but then it struck me that he didn't have a leg to stand on.

Bone.W.Machine
03-07-2009, 07:58 PM
Brian (site owner)?
He kept this board going when he was losing money on it, just for us members. :)He's probably the most important person and a very nice one too when he kept the site running just for you members. :flowers:

I disabled the OP so I guess I can't count on his vote anymore.:(
While I'm at it I'd like to change my vote to Barack Obama just to infuriate the conservatives.
At first I was going to vote for Stephen Hawkings but then it struck me that he didn't have a leg to stand on.
The OP isn't disabled, he's just disabled from the torrent invites/trade section right?

By the way, I've noticed that you spam a lot, IdolEyes787. :phone:

IdolEyes787 has been extremely nice to me even though he shouldn't have been, so I guess he's one of the more nicer members on this board. :fear:

:whoosh:

IdolEyes787
03-07-2009, 08:26 PM

Then we have something in common:whistling
Besides life would be pretty dull without a little humour don't you think.

Bone.W.Machine
03-07-2009, 09:39 PM

Then we have something in common:whistling
Besides life would be pretty dull without a little humour don't you think.
true that. :king:

100%
03-07-2009, 09:50 PM
Fst Experts:
Clocker - Hardware Flambé
J2k4 - Soft & Orange Juice Politics
Benchez - Jah
Mr Nails - Frame Rate Elite
Jpaul - Latin Cuisine
Chalice - Word Aerobics
Skweeky - La mamma di tutti
Samsamsam - Honesty
BrotherDoobie - Peace

chalice
03-08-2009, 01:03 AM
Fst Experts:
Clocker - Hardware Flambé
J2k4 - Soft & Orange Juice Politics
Benchez - Jah
Mr Nails - Frame Rate Elite
Jpaul - Latin Cuisine
Chalice - Word Aerobics
Skweeky - La mamma di tutti
Samsamsam - Honesty
BrotherDoobie - Peace

Think you may have inverted myself and JP's respective fields of expertise there, Zed.

It's nice to have an honourable mention, though, even if it's just for eating pizza, you cunt.

Artemis
03-08-2009, 08:12 AM
On a slightly different note, I miss zaa730 as the most irritating member of the board, Albo Da Kid is only a pale imitation , sort of like lite n low artificial sweetner - he (Albo) leaves you craving the real thing....... :blink:

JPaul
03-09-2009, 08:27 PM
Good question, what did happen to manker.

Who knows, anyone.

Detale
03-09-2009, 09:29 PM
Not member, but members as without them I'd be out of a job ;)

Or Tess he's the wizard behind Oz (not the nation of thieves!)

Lady LoTL
03-10-2009, 03:48 PM

You wish.
Now I remember why you were on ignore...

Something Else
03-10-2009, 06:14 PM
:O

I thought you were a bot?!!?11!!!

The_Martinator
03-11-2009, 07:54 AM

Lol, one that changes fonts often?

Lady LoTL
03-11-2009, 09:31 AM

Not font. CoLoR.

The_Martinator
03-11-2009, 04:50 PM

Not font. CoLoR.

Oops! Sorry, my bad. I notice it cause it's a nice touch IMO.
Big fan, btw.

saleem1090
04-07-2009, 11:30 AM
the most important member is a member with lot of dedeication to development of this site

Charger
04-07-2009, 11:42 AM
I think fire63 for the work in "open signup" section. Good job!

cinephilia
04-07-2009, 12:23 PM

she is.
btw i put her on ignore.

Lady LoTL
04-07-2009, 05:55 PM

she is.
btw i put her on ignore.

As if any of us care...

The Flying Cow
04-07-2009, 06:16 PM
she is.
btw i put her on ignore.

I didn't know bots had sex. :huh:

bilkenter
04-07-2009, 06:28 PM

You wish.
Now I remember why you were on ignore...
we have something in common sis

ThorMAN
04-07-2009, 07:06 PM
Me? :P

Jking**

Lady LoTL
04-07-2009, 09:12 PM
we have something in common sis

There's no telling...

The Flying Cow
04-08-2009, 02:42 PM
So, do female bots come with lips* and everything?

*labia

cinephilia
04-08-2009, 03:53 PM
off topic - The Flying Cow, check the Music section.

redMonster
04-09-2009, 02:03 PM
I actually kind of dislike fire63 (or LightOnTheLedge). Sure, she does a great job in posting all the open signup trackers. I used to like her for her dedication. But this post (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-bittorrent-sites-open-signup-298326/page561#post3182331) made me change my attitude towards her. I mean your big fonts and colors are in no way better than the (supposedly repuslive) pictures posted by Mage. Fire, don't take offence. :)

cinephilia
04-09-2009, 03:15 PM
fire63 considers Mage as a rival, that's why she's so agressive.

Chewie
04-09-2009, 05:04 PM
Pot, kettle, black.
Line, walking, thin.

Lady LoTL
04-09-2009, 09:30 PM
I sleep just fine.

pentomato
04-09-2009, 10:05 PM
You need to check your prostate, your alucinations are out of control.
You don't like Fire63 because she doesn't care about you, she ignores you, get over it, be a man and leave her alone, little boy.
When a woman doesn't give you conversation, move on.

she is.
btw i put her on ignore.

You can't ignore her, you thrive for attention, she ignores you lol lol

The Flying Cow
04-09-2009, 10:11 PM
At this point I'm lost

cinephilia
04-09-2009, 11:45 PM
You don't like Fire63 because she doesn't care about you, she ignores you, get over it, be a man and leave her alone, little boy.

she is.
btw i put her on ignore.

lol, this piece of sh*t pursue me everywhere i post in order to play the superhero... for sure you're a good dog but you're also a serious retard as i already stated before.
so let me repeat it once again:
1. kissing her ass all the day ("luv ya darling", "muaaaakssss" and so on) won't help. You must realize that you'll never meet her irl and actually, i don't think she cares much about you. Wake up boy, you're on the net.
2. That's not directed only to you but to all those young members invading filesharing and kissing veteran members asses, you know, all those contemptible trance addicts with chicks avatars who try their best to make friends in order to earn respect and get in their "DR34m Tr4cK3rS".
3. I put her on ignore some days ago but yesterday, after replying to your lame attack, i unignored her (i was pretty sure she would open her mouth). Bingo! I was right on this one, i noticed she insulted me in some of her posts while she was ignored. :rolleyes:
4. Seriously, how can a mother be so agressive and vulgar ? She's not a teenager anymore, she has kids, she's married... and she acts worse
than a child, fighting and claiming ownership for open signup links, blaming Mage for posting pictures while she use terrible (large) fonts, ridiculous smileys, glitters-banners etc etc... I don't know, maybe it's because she's a native from Texas who knows :shifty:

At least, you'll be able to laugh at my "Disabled Privs" status after this post

PS: hey pentoshit, what are you waiting for ? you're on this thread since 2h :ermm:
damn, start living!

Samurai84
04-09-2009, 11:54 PM
cinephilia and cabalo
wath a double

:D

pentomato
04-10-2009, 01:17 AM

she is.
btw i put her on ignore.

lol, this piece of sh*t pursue me everywhere i post in order to play the superhero... for sure you're a good dog but you're also a serious retard as i already stated before.
so let me repeat it once again:
1. kissing her ass all the day ("luv ya darling", "muaaaakssss" and so on) won't help. You must realize that you'll never meet her irl and actually, i don't think she cares much about you. Wake up boy, you're on the net.
2. That's not directed only to you but to all those young members invading filesharing and kissing veteran members asses, you know, all those contemptible trance addicts with chicks avatars who try their best to make friends in order to earn respect and get in their "DR34m Tr4cK3rS".
3. I put her on ignore some days ago but yesterday, after replying to your lame attack, i unignored her (i was pretty sure she would open her mouth). Bingo! I was right on this one, i noticed she insulted me in some of her posts while she was ignored. :rolleyes:
4. Seriously, how can a mother be so agressive and vulgar ? She's not a teenager anymore, she has kids, she's married... and she acts worse
than a child, fighting and claiming ownership for open signup links, blaming Mage for posting pictures while she use terrible (large) fonts, ridiculous smileys, glitters-banners etc etc... I don't know, maybe it's because she's a native from Texas who knows :shifty:

At least, you'll be able to laugh at my "Disabled Privs" status after this post

PS: hey pentoshit, what are you waiting for ? you're on this thread since 2h :ermm:
damn, start living!

I never said I loved her, and I could care less about been like by anyone here.
Just leave her alone, many times she ignored you on that thread and you continue acting like a little kid.
You must be one of those abusers, that doesn't take no for an answeer from any woman, guess what? Not here, not today. grow up little boy.
I just can't believe any man in his right mind, would talk like that about a woman, hey bro, your mom is a woman too, so enough with the bashing already.

Chewie
04-10-2009, 02:40 AM
At least, you'll be able to laugh at my "Disabled Privs" status after this postWhen you receive a warning, do you never take note?

cinephilia
04-10-2009, 03:02 AM
I do... but sometimes, people force you to be 'rude' :idunno:

redMonster
04-10-2009, 04:36 AM
You don't like Fire63 because she doesn't care about you, she ignores you, get over it, be a man and leave her alone, little boy.LOL, was that directed at me? This was my first post about her and probably the last. :huh:

Thatsgreat
04-10-2009, 11:53 AM
Oh dear, this is some funny reading.

Skiz
04-10-2009, 12:01 PM
Not anymore.

When posting in this section, please make certain that your posts are staying on topic.