PDA

View Full Version : Bitsoup = Fascist!

Dellum
03-04-2009, 02:03 PM
So i signed up, and hours later i was banned, i didn't even download anything, i just commented something on the new Empire.Total.War torrent, someone said that you should buy the games and support the companies... blah blah, and then i said that posting such thing on a torrent site is just plain retarded, and there where even people that agreed with me... anyway, after my opinions about other people's opinions, the soup nazi banned me. what a shitty site, now i can't even access it(only through proxy), i get a 403 error.

so... anyone know's a similar site with great PC/game torrents? lots of seeds,0day and weird/old/classic releases?

Swift
03-04-2009, 03:04 PM
OMG you got banned on the greatest site ever that's sad

susiserken
03-04-2009, 03:06 PM
Maybe they ban trolls :lol:

MadIrish
03-04-2009, 03:12 PM
Its not really that "retarded" a thing to say, seeing as Razor1911 themselves say...
SUPPORT THE COMPANIES THAT PRODUCE QUALITY SOFTWARE!
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS PRODUCT, BUY IT! SOFTWARE AUTHORS DESERVE SUPPORT!! ...in their nfo.

What exactly did you say in your comment. "seriously man, this is a torrent site, lol" or "are you f'ing retarded or something...?.", because there's quite a difference between the two. If the latter, as I suspect it was, then you broke the rules of the site you just signed up to "no flamming in torrent comments, no insulting language etc" and as someone who'd just joined and hadn't even got any traffic, pretty much deserved to be banned imho.

People that use the term "retarded" as an insult anyway deserve everything they get. And I suggest you look up the history of fascism too, before using it in this context; you pretty much just broke Godwin's law with that, so you fail immediately.

Have a nice day.

ironmaniac
03-04-2009, 03:42 PM
People that use the term "retarded" as an insult anyway deserve everything they get. And I suggest you look up the history of fascism too, before using it in this context; you pretty much just broke Godwin's law with that, so you fail immediately.

ouch....i think you deserve it Dellum

ghurka
03-04-2009, 04:43 PM
The plain fact is that it is common knowledge that most trackers have zero tolerance when it come to comments on the torrents and especially if you haven't even downloaded the torrent.

# Do not abuse the ability to place torrent comments. Well founded comments on the upload are very welcome, a thank you to the uploader is very nice, but flaming, arguments & comments like "this is crap" will not be tolerated

# If you have no intentions of downloading or Dont have anything nice to say, don't comment.

So its there in black & white as it is on every tracker. Learn a lesson from this and don't do it again.

Dellum
03-04-2009, 04:46 PM
They should get rid of the dino logo and put this one up:

http://www.super-con.com/soupnazi.jpg

Its not really that "retarded" a thing to say, seeing as Razor1911 themselves say...
SUPPORT THE COMPANIES THAT PRODUCE QUALITY SOFTWARE!
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS PRODUCT, BUY IT! SOFTWARE AUTHORS DESERVE SUPPORT!! ...in their nfo.

What exactly did you say in your comment. "seriously man, this is a torrent site, lol" or "are you f'ing retarded or something...?.", because there's quite a difference between the two.

It was a combo actually, it was more like: this is a torrent site and it's stupid... still they didn't even give me a warning, they just banned me(i'm sure it's a permaban) for expressing my opinions about someone else's opinions... gotta love fascism :shutup: /sarcasm.

The plain fact is that it is common knowledge that most trackers have zero tolerance when it come to comments on the torrents and especially if you haven't even downloaded the torrent.

# If you have no intentions of downloading or Dont have anything nice to say, don't comment.

So its there in black & white as it is on every tracker. Learn a lesson from this and don't do it again.

That rule is the point, there was a guy whose sole purpose was telling other people to buy, support etc... on a TORRENT site, it was a meaningless commetary and i was just commenting about it, and i was banned. you don't go to a torrent site(specially a private one) and say stupid things like that. and again, there were people who agreed with me and aproved my point(not that it matters).

Overlord
03-04-2009, 05:48 PM
You were still flaming. It's their tracker, their rules. If you can't abide by them, then out you go. Just swallow your medicine and get on with it.

Sanka113
03-04-2009, 05:53 PM
Plus it's never good to go full retard.

Dellum
03-04-2009, 06:00 PM
You were still flaming. It's their tracker, their rules. If you can't abide by them, then out you go. Just swallow your medicine and get on with it.

baby, that's the point, someone was breaking the rules and i pointed that in my comment there, but the one who got banned was me. and no, that's not flaming. go read a dictionary.

Tokeman
03-04-2009, 06:01 PM
But by making your comment, YOU broke the rules as well.
Don't you see the irony here?

Dellum
03-04-2009, 06:02 PM

exaclty papa, that's why you don't sign up to a torrent site and then in the comment section you tell people to go buy the game, not pirate, support the companies... blah blah... etc.

Overlord
03-04-2009, 06:35 PM
baby, that's the point, someone was breaking the rules and i pointed that in my comment there, but the one who got banned was me. and no, that's not flaming. go read a dictionary.

exaclty papa, that's why you don't sign up to a torrent site and then in the comment section you tell people to go buy the game, not pirate, support the companies... blah blah... etc.
Baby? Papa? Gee, no immaturity there. No wonder you got banned.

Artemis
03-04-2009, 09:53 PM

As a new member of this torrent site the very first thing you do is break a rule, and comment that something is retarded, and you wonder why you were banned ? No matter what anyone else is doing, your very first act on this tracker was moronic. Now before staff warm up the ban hammer they take a look at the user in general, if your well known or in the irc chan you might just get an oi don't be naughty, if you are a long standing member but not well known to the staff then you may simply get a warning via pm, but a brand spanking new member no one knows ? Far simpler to eradicate the problem. You are a guest on private trackers after all, it is their site they can do what they like , so it really wasn't terribly bright to go around insulting other members and break the torrent comment rule as a first step to longterm membership there ?

rytheguy
03-04-2009, 09:53 PM

LOL, nice. :lol:

soulreaper
03-05-2009, 03:43 AM

I almost fell off my chair:lol::lol:

OP, try another site.;)

Col. Skillz
03-05-2009, 04:19 AM
rofl you are the biggest n00b ever man haha

you go in there, don't even download or upload a torrent, and start flaming

roflcoppterrrr

Funkin'
03-05-2009, 04:55 AM
Some funny shit.

Cabalo
03-05-2009, 05:16 AM
some nice old school i'm-a-noob-and-dunno-why-thread.

NinjaX
03-05-2009, 05:16 AM
Didnt read the first post, but as a member you gotta follow the rules - remember its their tracker and your just a member.

some nice old school i'm-a-noob-and-dunno-why-thread.

+1

Build a bridge and get over it..

and remember being a member of a trackers is not a right but a privilege.

no_bother
03-05-2009, 01:46 PM
I love the soup, jsut for this. Your not missing anything. Try demonoid. or actually, from what I see of you, you should probably stick to isohunt.

Il_Professore
03-05-2009, 02:18 PM
BitSoup <3