PDA

View Full Version : Req Blackcats games

eric13
03-06-2009, 11:17 PM
Don't know if i can do this after what happened before but i miss bcg badly yeah i screwed before gonna admit that but i learned a lot from my mistakes and i can guarantee you that this will never happen again if you can share your invite with me i will grateful if not thats ok i can understand

7th
03-06-2009, 11:45 PM
Don't know if i can do this after what happened before but i miss bcg badly yeah i screwed before gonna admit that but i learned a lot from my mistakes and i can guarantee you that this will never happen again if you can share your invite with me i will grateful if not thats ok i can understand

Well, this is the request section, so you can make your requests.

But now I'm quite confused because we already have an open thread (maybe lost at page 2 of this same section opened by stoi himself).

I asked an invite there and won't open a new thread because if everyone decides to do this "we'll be all screwed man, we gonna die in this place!" :O

Ok, ok, I exaggerated a little but if something like this happens, it's going to be a mess! :mellow: Although I think stoi would find it quite funny :P

eric13
03-07-2009, 12:13 AM
well i know that but seems stoi doesn't care about it anymore don't know it seems to me that way i applied there too but something tells met that this isn't gonna happen don't know why i have that feeling

stoi
03-07-2009, 12:27 AM
so you can read my mind can you?, i have stated that its only over when i close it, its not closed so you never know.

but i am busy you know.

eric13
03-07-2009, 12:37 AM
ok sorry stoi i am depressed may be thats why i got that feeling good to know that you still watch that thread

7th
03-07-2009, 01:07 AM
ok sorry stoi i am depressed may be thats why i got that feeling good to know that you still watch that thread

Stoi already said: if you can't wait it, you don't deserve it... well, fair enough

Patience my friend :lol:

ps: don't feel so depressed now. You sounded sincere enough and the fact of opening this thread just shows that you are really eager to get one of those accounts. I think he'll remember that ;)

good luck!

eric13
03-07-2009, 01:24 AM
thx mate for nice words good luck to you either hope you will get one