PDA

View Full Version : Treachery, deceit, and a goodbye

Cheeseman1208
03-07-2009, 05:03 AM
FST, lend me your ears, hearts, and sympathies. A poor soul was recently blackmailed, threatened, and ousted by those who were once held in the highest esteem. The result of which caused the leaders among us to spread rumors, bring up past predjudices, and otherwise blow things out of proportion. Hear, hear, friends I once held close to my heart turned their backs at the faintest glance of these wild rumors and half-truths. The ill intentions of a few serpeant tongued traitors destroyed the reputations of so many, and yet so few people accept the facts. The cynical and paranoid attitudes of our established leadership hang the guilty with the innocent, regardless of who you are or have been.

FST, this is my public coup de grace, my adieu, to a wonderous adventure through the core and back of file sharing. From the rich histories, to the friendships, and of course the free stuff, I thank you heartily for that. I leave you with a couple cautionary warnings, however, that I hope you take to heart.

Regards,
Cheeseman

bumrocks
03-07-2009, 05:18 AM
I wish there were more details before he left...It is always noteworthy to know the real deal and who can and cannot be trusted in the easily faked Internet persona.

Adios and all the best to you!

bum

Unstable1
03-07-2009, 05:19 AM
What's this thread about?

TP635
03-07-2009, 05:21 AM
You wrote quite a bit,
yet I don't get it

Lovestoned
03-07-2009, 05:23 AM

He's starting a melodrama after what happened to him the last time round.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-bittorrent-alcohol-disaster-338197

Albo Da Kid
03-07-2009, 05:26 AM
Just curious..Is that person which was blackmailed active here in Fst?? I also witnessed a member get blackmailed just a few days ago. I wonder if we are talking about the same person.

Cheeseman1208
03-07-2009, 05:32 AM

He's starting a melodrama after what happened to him the last time round.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-bittorrent-alcohol-disaster-338197

If only that story were true, I would be spared the villanies of deceit. The truth is a lot less innocent, but alas, it makes no difference. I agreed to leave peacefully, and convicting the guilty is just a waste of breath and energy.

Albo Da Kid
03-07-2009, 05:34 AM
Quote from your other thread.

Kids, learn from my mistake. DO NOT drink and bittorrent. It only leads to mass bannings of you and your invitees. And also not to run a underground trading forum with the same username you use elsewhere. Big mistake..

IdolEyes787
03-07-2009, 05:36 AM
Everyone makes mistakes.
I ignored the other thread but didn't have enough brains to ignore this one.

The Wanderer
03-07-2009, 05:46 AM
Oh, the drama. :rolleyes: For God's sake go out and live a little.

Cheeseman1208
03-07-2009, 05:48 AM
Quote from your other thread.

Kids, learn from my mistake. DO NOT drink and bittorrent. It only leads to mass bannings of you and your invitees. And also not to run a underground trading forum with the same username you use elsewhere. Big mistake..

To that, my friend, I take deep offense to. The site on question was built off the very fundamentals of Marxist Communism, which if you recall from your studies, denounces the capitalistic gains of trading and bartering. If you need further evidence, the site is still very much active.

Idol, ignorance is a virtue of the cowardly and meek.

MadIrish
03-07-2009, 05:48 AM
Oh give us a break :whistling

http://ramblingrhodes.mu.nu/archives/normal_Internet-SeriousBusiness.jpg