PDA

View Full Version : Req gft

TranceMaster6003
03-07-2009, 09:08 AM
Hello all FST members i want to join this tracker because their good comunity.I promise if anyone give me invite i will not let you down.I can send speedtest,ratio proofs and profile links if need.I can send you proof that i seed all my torrents for 250 hours.Thanks for the consideration.

slymester
03-07-2009, 11:57 AM
And i am willing to give something in returnTrade? :ermm:

IdolEyes787
03-07-2009, 12:25 PM
Not anymore.
AxonX this section is for asking for invites .If you wish to make a trade there is an appropriate section for that.

FLEA
03-07-2009, 12:34 PM
here is too good community :lol:

TranceMaster6003
03-07-2009, 12:54 PM
No i do not want to trade.I am just requesting GFT invite.

IdolEyes787
03-07-2009, 01:11 PM
That's why I edited your post and didn't move it.;)

slymester
03-07-2009, 01:28 PM
You do realise that giving away all those accounts has tremendously reduced your chances of getting an invite.

TranceMaster6003
03-07-2009, 01:37 PM
I know that but i would never give gft acc away.GFT is one of tracker that i would keep permanently

Arnej27
03-07-2009, 02:07 PM
I know that but i would never give gft acc away.GFT is one of tracker that i would keep permanently

what exactly do u like about GFT bro? that it has no ratio system...good pretimes (even better than sct-not to sure about that though) or 90% pr0n material?

pls be specific and never say u give something else in return!!

TranceMaster6003
03-07-2009, 02:58 PM
No ratio system is one of the best thing about GFT but i also heard that they have great forums and that their complete comunity is great.

Yoann64
03-07-2009, 04:07 PM
You do realise that giving away all those accounts has tremendously reduced your chances of getting an invite.
Yeah !
Something is wrong with you ...you put "Anti-Trader forever"...and you give your account to vernier ?
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-scenerace-x264-czone-acc-giveaways-post3151268/postcount5
...and he's a trader :
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-invites-trade-319525
Can you explain me ?

slymester
03-07-2009, 04:11 PM
Yeah !
Something is wrong with you ...you put "Anti-Trader forever"...and you give your account to vernier ?
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-scenerace-x264-czone-acc-giveaways-post3151268/postcount5
...and he's a trader :
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-invites-trade-319525
Can you explain me ?
Coupled with the fact that account GAs are seen by tracker staff as trades.
So go figure.

no_bother
03-07-2009, 08:36 PM
Anti Trader means you dont trade, so as said before, you gave an account to a trader?
some anti trader?
you can say that youll never give away that account, my new years resolution was to stop trolling this forum, looks like neither of us were as good as our word.
if it sno ratio,w hats wrong with SITR? whats wrong with TL which is practically no-ratio. your an uploader on two sites for god sake, why do you need a no-ratio site? Practically all of ScL is freeleech too.

I also heard that GFT forums were great, but it turns out they have the same threads as EVERY other tracker forum, favourite movies etc..... and I cant say their IRC is too different from the others too. if you want a community go join TR, their IRC has invites.

Albo Da Kid
03-07-2009, 08:49 PM
Axonx even if you got a Gft invite today, you'd be disabled in the same day. You're an active trader(someone that has traded in the last 6 months) therefore you would only be wasting your time and your invitee's money.
If you havent heard, Gft is cracking down on every trader and invite seller lately and you're what is considered an easy target so you'd be one of the first ones to get the boot.

TranceMaster6003
03-07-2009, 09:25 PM
I did not know that vernier is trader.I will ask x264 staff to disable his acc.

Originally posted by no_bother
I also heard that GFT forums were great, but it turns out they have the same threads as EVERY other tracker forum, favourite movies etc..... and I cant say their IRC is too different from the others too. if you want a community go join TR, their IRC has invites.

I mised giveaway few days ago and now i am on their IRC from 0-24 and waiting from them to open invites.

And Albo if you give someone acc that do not mean that you are a trader.

no_bother
03-07-2009, 09:26 PM
you mean waiting on TR?
they do interviews. OM me the channel and Ill invite you there.

TranceMaster6003
03-07-2009, 09:30 PM
I am already in TR

And i mean waiting on gft invites irc from 0-24

Thanks for offering help,I appreciate it

The_Martinator
03-07-2009, 09:37 PM
And Albo if you give someone acc that do not mean that you are a trader.
Oh, but it does. You see that causes the tracker's staff to not know whose the account is and they might as well suspect it's from a trader. Stay away from account giveaways, mate.

TranceMaster6003
03-07-2009, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by The_Marintaor
Oh, but it does. You see that causes the tracker's staff to not know whose the account is and they might as well suspect it's from a trader. Stay away from account giveaways, mate.

I will take your smart advice and i will stop give acc.

no_bother
03-07-2009, 10:48 PM
That doesnt mean you will get a GFT invite. They dont like traders, or ex traders. you wont get this invite. they will not open invites on their IRC, when I said go on their IRC I meant make friends there and get an invite off one of them. BUt I suggest you go stick your head in a hole first, as you have more chance of getting a FTN invite than a GFT invite.

TranceMaster6003
03-07-2009, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by no_bother
That doesnt mean you will get a GFT invite. They dont like traders, or ex traders. you wont get this invite. they will not open invites on their IRC, when I said go on their IRC I meant make friends there and get an invite off one of them. BUt I suggest you go stick your head in a hole first, as you have more chance of getting a FTN invite than a GFT invite.

I am aware that there is a big chance that i will not get gft invite,but their comunity is great so i will keep trying.