PDA

View Full Version : good learning site to find " Tell me more "

Recoba
03-07-2009, 11:52 AM
hi all

iam searching for the " Tell me more " to learn italian

http://www.tellmemorestore.com/product.asp?specific=310

can someone please tell me a good learning site to find this

or if it's possible to give me only the torrent if you find it on sites like bitme or something cause i know it's hard to get an invite there

thanks

7th
03-07-2009, 04:33 PM
Hi Recoba, how are you? (yep, I don't know you :P)

well, just to give you some feedback, at bitme the torrent has no seeds by now but I could talking to the uploader and I'm almost sure he can seed it.

I think it's quite difficult to send you the torrent anyway cause I guess it's strictly prohibited in any tracker. As far as I know it contains infos of the user account or something (don't know much about it).

I'm not sure about how I could be of more help to you :huh:

Aliyans
03-07-2009, 04:44 PM
Hi Recoba, how are you? (yep, I don't know you :P)

well, just to give you some feedback, at bitme the torrent has no seeds by now but I could talking to the uploader and I'm almost sure he can seed it.

I think it's quite difficult to send you the torrent anyway cause I guess it's strictly prohibited in any tracker. As far as I know it contains infos of the user account or something (don't know much about it).

I'm not sure about how I could be of more help to you :huh:
dont get urself in trouble by passing torrent file downloaded by ur acc then giving to somebody using different ip... its more safer to invite her than giving ur torrent..:01:

7th
03-07-2009, 05:00 PM
dont get urself in trouble by passing torrent file downloaded by ur acc then giving to somebody using different ip... its more safer to invite her than giving ur torrent..:01:

Thanks for the tip Aliyans but, I think you misunderstood me. I've just said this, that I guess it's strictly prohibited in any tracker. At bitme, for example I would never give any torrent to someone else, even friends. :unsure: And many other trackers works the same way.

I don't even know about any tracker that actually permits this but I'm also not sure about this and that's why I say "I guess it's strictly..."

But, again, thanks for the addition :)

Eargasm
03-07-2009, 05:37 PM
Demonoid

7th
03-07-2009, 05:43 PM
Demonoid

there, just the old one, 2 cds.

Btw, why don't you Recoba try Rosetta Stone v3 instead?

It's better in my humble opinion and I guess it will be more easy to find.

Funkin'
03-07-2009, 07:30 PM
You could just download it then up it to RS(or any other file hoster) for him.

Recoba
03-07-2009, 07:34 PM
thank you 7th for trying to help me and ofcourse i don't want to get you in trouble i just was asking cause i don't know if it's allowed on bitme to give another user a torrent file

so you think i should try rosetta stone v3 ? cause i got v2 and didn't like it so is it any different ?

and yes the file on demonoid is just 2cd's only 2 levels i think

thanks again for the reply

Yoann64
03-07-2009, 07:35 PM
Auralog.Tell.Me.More.Italian.2008.Multilanguage on WhatCD ...http://www.tellmemore.com/var/auralog/storage/images/it__1/219211-1-eng-US/it_medium.jpg
Maybe it can be good for you ...

Recoba
03-07-2009, 07:37 PM

it's a good idea but i don't want to ask too much cause i think it's more than 5 GB or something ( iam not sure )

but if 7th have good connection and can upload it then i will not say no :D

edit:

i don't have what.cd but thanks for your reply

7th
03-07-2009, 08:12 PM

it's a good idea but i don't want to ask too much cause i think it's more than 5 GB or something ( iam not sure )

but if 7th have good connection and can upload it then i will not say no :D

edit:

i don't have what.cd but thanks for your reply

1.6 gb... Don't have a pretty good upload but as soon as I get it you'll have it in one day but I really think you should try Rosetta Stone v3.. It's totally different and I already have the software... I would just download the language cds (It must be 2 or 3 cds).

Anyone else here to give more ideas about which is better? RS or TMM?

Funkin' also gave a good idea. I have a place where I may upload some materials like this. adrive.

Anything, PM your decision... Try Rosetta Stone website too. ;)

Recoba
03-07-2009, 11:55 PM
ok i guess i will try the rosetta stone v3 i hope it's better than v2

thanks a lot man for trying to help and have a nice day

7th
03-08-2009, 12:17 AM
ok i guess i will try the rosetta stone v3 i hope it's better than v2

thanks a lot man for trying to help and have a nice day

It's way better than v2 :)
Hope you link it... anything, PM me

Recoba
03-08-2009, 04:52 PM
ok man i will try it thanks a lot for your help

oct04
03-08-2009, 06:00 PM
For learning English ,Can you give a suggestion ?:happy:

7th
03-08-2009, 06:15 PM
For learning English, Can you give a suggestion ?:happy:

man, for learning english you have "much" more options.

I really like the way Rosetta Stone works because you end learning a new language almost like you've learned your native language.

If you like to learn something at your car or mp3 player you could try Pimsleur method or something like this.

Why not all of them together?

I've been learning french for some time now (2 years). I take "normal" classes of french too (french school) and I must say I'm always ahead of my classmates because of those "adds", in pronouncing, writing and listening.

The course goes much more easy for me and I don't even take those "adds" too serious :P

If you want to discuss more, Pm me.
See ya ;)

ps: my english is not a good example though, since I only learned it at school and I was NOT a good student. I think I'll get back to my english studies this week in a regular school :D