PDA

View Full Version : Kimsufi set up 9.99

Mikebhst
03-08-2009, 03:15 AM
They added a set up fee to the servers, ovh is getting greedy :rolleyes:

ChUt
03-08-2009, 03:21 AM
WTF!!!! .. what if we renew our contracts .. will we be charged? These motherfcking greedy bastards

I'm Hot
03-08-2009, 03:49 AM
WTF!!!! .. what if we renew our contracts .. will we be charged? These motherfcking greedy bastards

Same question.

FransTormer
03-08-2009, 05:11 AM
If you renew your rent on your house, do you need to pay a deposit again?

Best bet; since you already got a server with KimSufi (one that has already been setup in the past), why would you need to pay setup-fee for a renewal?????:dry:

ChUt
03-08-2009, 05:18 AM
If you renew your rent on your house, do you need to pay a deposit again?

Best bet; since you already got a server with KimSufi (one that has already been setup in the past), why would you need to pay setup-fee for a renewal?????:dry:
lol .. Now that u put it in this way .. 7am and my brain has stopped working :mellow:

winmac
03-09-2009, 01:56 PM
Did Kimsufi just put that set up fees recently?

FransTormer
03-09-2009, 02:05 PM
Did Kimsufi just put that set up fees recently?
My browser detected a change in their pages (not necessarily content) last Thursday night.

_nonSENSE
03-11-2009, 11:38 PM
Hey guys

So i just ordered a kimsufi L and waiting for a confirmation mail.

So, while I wait I am wondering how strict OVH is about sing the server as a seedbox. And more importantly, how I do I protect myself from getting caught seeding copyrighted material?

Greetz

winmac
03-12-2009, 05:05 AM
Don't download public trackers or partial private tracker (eg. demonoid) ..

Use private trackers like TL, RevTT, etc.. You should be fine! :D