PDA

View Full Version : [req] swedvdr

inFormal
03-08-2009, 08:03 AM
Hey there,
i m looking for an account or invite (if available/enabled)
the reasons are many and if you want to know them/more and if you can help me, please PM me
(i ll prove that i m good user)

thank you for your time.

Roooney
03-08-2009, 08:49 AM
Swedvdr invitesystem is closed atm..

Roooney
03-08-2009, 09:04 AM
Yes.

Arnej27
03-08-2009, 04:52 PM
Hey there,
i m looking for an account or invite (if available/enabled)
the reasons are many and if you want to know them/more and if you can help me, please PM me
(i ll prove that i m good user)

thank you for your time.

ksalam bro asta nu e doar cu ip nordic???

arham12
03-08-2009, 04:59 PM
you need a nordic ip to get swedvdr

oprea82
03-08-2009, 05:06 PM
Looks like you need to move to a more snowy land :)
Like softmp3 recently, swedvdr is for nordic countries only.

Rikikii
03-08-2009, 05:08 PM
It's not true. There, in SweDVDR are some users from my country. And they don't have nordic ip's. ;)

oprea82
03-08-2009, 05:19 PM
Everything is possible mate. I was speaking from what I knew and red here.
I don't know much about this since I'm not interested in it.

Well, good news KSALAM, looks like you don't have to move out after all :lol:

IdolEyes787
03-08-2009, 05:38 PM
Looks like you need to move to a more snowy land :)
Like softmp3 recently, swedvdr is for nordic countries only.

It's not true. There, in SweDVDR are some users from my country. And they don't have nordic ip's. ;)

I think that the point is that the tracker wishes to restrict it's membership to Nordic countries.

inFormal
03-08-2009, 09:09 PM
Swedvdr invitesystem is closed atm..
okay, then i ll take what i can grab, of course, if there is some*one who is willing to help [share or ...something else]

I think that the point is that the tracker wishes to restrict it's membership to Nordic countries.
i have a connection that can keep up with the Nordic folks... so no worries there
also, i don t think they are rasists, so maybe, just maybe, i still have a chance

again, i thank you for your time and patience for taking a look at this thread

and remember to PM me, if you can help or if you wish for your identity to be kept private

sez
03-09-2009, 01:04 AM
nordic,swe,swedish there isnt really much of a difference..its the dvdr that we want,aint it?...well,if this aint bout the epenis..
You can get exactly what u want from
http://nordicdvdr.org/signup.php
and besides,u can make swedish friends while there,talk of their hot chics and stuff befriend the uploaders who cross upload and possibly someone will invite you if u dont get in through FST first.

but still gl with this!

bumrocks
03-09-2009, 04:34 AM
I agree with the above and more on what idol said...They prefer Nordic IPs...The ones that are there now without such IPs are members that have been there awhile. You won't see new accounts without the correct IP UNLESS they knew someone "special".

Unless it is an e-penis thing you should look realistically look elsewhere for your needs.

inFormal
03-09-2009, 08:31 AM
..its the dvdr that we want,aint it?...
You can get exactly what u want from
http://nordicdvdr.org/signup.php
u can make swedish friends while there,talk of their hot chics and stuff befriend the uploaders who cross upload and possibly someone will invite you
but still gl with this!
you kinda figured me out with the dvdr :happy:
thank you for suggestioning a back up
and ,*though i have a beautifull girlfriend - wich i love very much - , i wouldn t mind talkin' to one of those blond angels, just to see how they are/think/party.
befriend uploaders, well i guess that could be annoying to some of them, because this method wouldn t be used for the first time , so they are probably used to ppl trying to get under their skin, but still - where there s a way, there s a will -

thanks again, and i ll keep you posted

inFormal
03-18-2009, 01:59 PM
bumpin' ... searchin' ... askin'

ConkiZz
03-18-2009, 05:11 PM
bumpin' ... searchin' ... askin'
The invites are closed for like forever :)
And i don't think someone will give your their account.

try nordicdvd or swebits.

ovisan
03-18-2009, 08:31 PM
The best thing is to ask in their iRC a staffer... I can't see another way to get in. Sharing is out of the question. First of all cause is bad and probably forbidden there, then cause the tracker wont allow your IP, as far as I know they need to allow exceptions when a new user, not Nordic, will join/sign in the tracker.

I can't beleave YOU can't find a invite, I thought you are the man ;). Let me ask a few of my friends, maybe they can do something, although I can't see you in without the staff approval.

inFormal
03-23-2009, 10:23 AM
1st. i am not "the man", n'or do i intend to be. i m just minding my own business, i leave the 1337ing to others.
2nd. i could trade a few accounts to get in the easy and fast way, but i don t do that anymore. Working for an account, and making friends along the way is much more rewarding than a quick exchange.
3rd and lastly : i m just reaching out for some p2p-help, is that a crime ? (or is it too much?)

Salaam 'Alaykum