PDA

View Full Version : Bitme help

dragoi
03-08-2009, 10:34 AM
Isn't there any member of the bitme staff here that can see this thread ? :ermm:

geanta1
03-08-2009, 04:59 PM
I hope you will get an answer ... I don`t think is any bitme staff member here, but good luck !

Swift
03-08-2009, 05:22 PM
there are some staff members from BitmeTV may they could point you in the right direction.

7th
03-08-2009, 06:50 PM
why don't you try the IRC help channel? They are always ready and willing to help good members with problems.

hasu
03-08-2009, 06:54 PM
irc.bitme.org (irc://irc.bitme.org) #bitme.help

dragoi
03-08-2009, 07:03 PM
Cant go there , I was there but got kicked too soon and hadn't the chance of telling the problem from all aspects , I would want to be "equal" when talking with a member of bitme staff because on irc he has the power and can kick me at any time , I cant even tell all that I want because he can get me out of there at any point , thats why I'm asking if it is any here .

7th
03-08-2009, 07:08 PM
Cant go there , I was there but got kicked too soon and hadn't the chance of telling the problem from all aspects , I would want to be "equal" when talking with a member of bitme staff because on irc he has the power and can kick me at any time , I cant even tell all that I want because he can get me out of there at any point , thats why I'm asking if it is any here .

Strange Raviel. They are always nice and attentive there.
Did you try the bitme IRC or bitme help?

dragoi
03-08-2009, 07:17 PM

Did you try the bitme IRC or bitme help?Bitme help , but from what I saw , not very much patience . Maybe I wasn't very clear but when you know that at any moment they can kick you , you cant talk that easy :ermm:

7th
03-08-2009, 07:23 PM
Did you try the bitme IRC or bitme help?Bitme help , but from what I saw , not very much patience . Maybe I wasn't very clear but when you know that at any moment they can kick you , you cant talk that easy :ermm:

I'll be off for about 1h30 and when I get back, if you want, we could talk, you explain what happened and I could try to talk to them for you or we could try it together...

ps: if you cheated somehow or did something badly wrong I'm afraid I can't help you since they won't listen to you and to anyone else and I support their attitude in those cases.

no_bother
03-08-2009, 07:24 PM
Either go to their IRC or post the problem publicly.....
I say publicly, I love drama!

dragoi
03-08-2009, 07:29 PM
Bitme help , but from what I saw , not very much patience . Maybe I wasn't very clear but when you know that at any moment they can kick you , you cant talk that easy :ermm:

I'll be off for about 1h30 and when I get back, if you want, we could talk, you explain what happened and I could try to talk to them for you or we could try it together...

ps: if you cheated somehow or did something badly wrong I'm afraid I can't help you since they won't listen to you and to anyone else and I support their attitude in those cases.Nope , I didnt cheated and I will be here 1h30m later and maybe we can solve this problem , thanks for the help

Either go to their IRC or post the problem publicly.....
I say publicly, I love drama!If it will be necessary I will post the problem here because maybe then I will have more chances but best to try solving it in private .

7th
03-08-2009, 09:08 PM
I'm back... send pm

dragoi
03-09-2009, 01:34 PM
OK , so in this way I have no chance , I need to talk directly with a staff member , not by other people , so again , any bitme staff members here ?

lysine
03-09-2009, 01:47 PM
if you did nothing wrong, why did they kick you from the irc? most likely you got your invite from a public forum like this one or trading. you have no chance of getting your account back, if that's the case.

dragoi
03-09-2009, 02:50 PM
I didn't got the invite from a public forum or by trading , and I was kicked from the irc channel because I hadn't the chance to tell all that I had to say and until that point the story wasn't on my favor , and now really , isn't this all about trackers , to get members interesting on that tracker and good users , as a moderator/administrator/owner shouldn't they listen to users / ex-users and help them , not just waiting to get rid of them .

7th
03-09-2009, 06:03 PM
I didn't got the invite from a public forum or by trading , and I was kicked from the irc channel because I hadn't the chance to tell all that I had to say and until that point the story wasn't on my favor , and now really , isn't this all about trackers , to get members interesting on that tracker and good users , as a moderator/administrator/owner shouldn't they listen to users / ex-users and help them , not just waiting to get rid of them .

why don't you give them the short version of you're history? Maybe someone could have a good idea to help you... Just be prepared to receive some unwanted comments too :huh:

dragoi
03-09-2009, 06:13 PM

why don't you give them the short version of you're history? Maybe someone could have a good idea to help you... Just be prepared to receive some unwanted comments too :huh:Well this will be the last thing I will do because best to wait for a bitme staff member and talk with him in private about the details , but as I see no one helps , maybe they're waiting for me to tell the story :unsure:

7th
03-09-2009, 06:22 PM
why don't you give them the short version of you're history? Maybe someone could have a good idea to help you... Just be prepared to receive some unwanted comments too :huh:Well this will be the last thing I will do because best to wait for a bitme staff member and talk with him in private about the details , but as I see no one helps , maybe they're waiting for me to tell the story :unsure:

maybe... maybe there's no staff member here :unsure:

dragoi
03-09-2009, 06:30 PM
Well this will be the last thing I will do because best to wait for a bitme staff member and talk with him in private about the details , but as I see no one helps , maybe they're waiting for me to tell the story :unsure:

maybe... maybe there's no staff member here :unsure:Thats strange , there are members from bitmetv staff and from many other trackers , I think there is from bitme too , but maybe they didn't saw this thread or just dont care .

7th
03-09-2009, 06:39 PM
maybe... maybe there's no staff member here :unsure:Thats strange , there are members from bitmetv staff and from many other trackers , I think there is from bitme too , but maybe they didn't saw this thread or just dont care .

maybe (again)... bitme and bitmetv shares almost the same staff group.

hangemhigh
03-09-2009, 10:54 PM
why can't you explain the mistake in one sentence?
be succinct, concise and clear....double talk gets you booted.

sheriff 01
03-09-2009, 11:38 PM
What is your deal Raviel, just tell everybody why your account was disabled. If it is that hard i suggest you close this thread because having several pages of members trying to guess your problems is just pathetic.

pone44
03-09-2009, 11:44 PM
Sheriff is right. If your account was disabled? There is Really no chance of having it re-enabled unless you visit the help IRC. Posting here will not help at all.

As far as closing the thread, i do not think the OP can.

dragoi
03-10-2009, 12:09 PM
sheriff 01 I didnt made this thread so that people can guess my problem , I made it because I wanted to find a staff member here

pone44 I cant visit de irc , if I could I would go there and tell my problem instead of making here a thread

It seems I must tell the problem I had in public since in other ways no one helps , so now some months ago I made an account for a friend ( of course he got the invite I just made the account )with my email and it got disabled with my email , dont know why and didn't mattered for me because it wasn't my fault as I didnt had an account there in the past and didn't even donwloaded a torrent or posted anything in forum , now some days ago I made an account for ME and with the same email as I used then , this was my fault, but I thought they will understand what happened and dont do anything to me .

I think the hard part is to show that the first account I made wasn't for me but for someone else .

7th
03-10-2009, 12:27 PM
you see? the case is not that bad. The problem here is that he can't talk at bitme IRC (fix IP I guess). I tried to do it myself but at bitme IRC they don't discuss other people's account.

What I already told Raviel is that he should go somewhere else and use another computer with another IP and give it another try.

Anyway... I really think that what he's saying is true because, who would try to make an all new account using an e-mail even knowing that an account with that same e-mail already got disabled? :unsure:

Raviel, I think that you only have to prove to them that you're talking the truth but if that other guy got banned for cheating... Well, you helped a cheater get in there... :huh: They may find that it's better just to keep you out, just for precaution.

dragoi
03-10-2009, 01:40 PM
Well I could have had more chances if I could show the conversation with that user I helped , but it has been to many months ago and the conversation isn't anymore on my archive , and with the problem of helping a cheater / trader or what else can it be , I dont think it is such a problem if I am helpful , I try to help who I can how I can and you can never say about a person that you know him 100% .

I also have a different ip now from what I had some months ago when I made an account for someone , so if I was just a cheater / trader I wouldn't have used a name that was almost the same as the email from now and then .

dragoi
03-11-2009, 07:02 PM
bump

Any idea how I can talk with a bitme staff member ?

7th
03-11-2009, 07:08 PM
bump

Any idea how I can talk with a bitme staff member ?

Have you already tried the IRC from another computer?

dragoi
03-11-2009, 07:21 PM
Nope , didn't tried but at it seems in other ways I cant I think this is a solution .

ghurka
03-11-2009, 08:12 PM
To be honest I can't see you finding a Bitme staff member to contact here. There were two here at one time but one is now disabled and the other hasn't been here for over 3 months.

Your only option is finding a way to get heard on irc like 7th said.

sez
03-12-2009, 12:16 AM
What i think:

-bitme isn't a drug tracker.

-if you are that desperate,be pathetic,google staff nicks and join the forums u find the nicks on then pm them from there.

-or if u r shy and hate authority.why cant u just pre write your story with everything and then pm the whole thing to a staff(possibly one who is away atm such that when they come back they will find your pm waiting)leave the channel.come back later after checking your email,bangbros etc and if She didn't Z:line you yet,maybe u got given the B of doubt.Use it!

-Stupid is joining the help channel then you start airing your problems to everyone,probably its the reason they kick u.use the /msg command u have a better chance of getting assisted so long as you are not asking for invites(if u find a sysOP the better,if its admins go for the girls coz they will always be girls no matter the scripts at hand lol).

-Lastly,get a different nick..hangout in their irc,chat and have fun life is too short man and am sure after sometime you will be able to tell the morons from the reasonable ones and possibly know if you have any chances of getting the account back..

-Lastly lastly your story is ridiculous,no matter how you put it..what do u mean you invited yourself on behalf of your friend?in simple language thats a dupe account..again pre write your story if thats really your storyline.

MusicalMind
03-19-2009, 01:54 PM
Not being able to talk on the IRC Channel?

I have never experienced this, but download a copy of mIRC and you can join irc.bitme.org, if you find you can't connect to it. That you have been g-lined for some reason, that is one thing. However if you are able to connect to the IRC channel, you need to type /join #bitme.help. IF you find you cannot you, need to register your nick.

Once your nick is registered, join the help channel. Explain your problem, be concise and one of the staff will help you.

If you say they will kick you immediately then that is that. Unfortunately bitme and bmtv staff would have loved to help but unfortunately FST staff banned them all from FST because bitme and bmtv staff were honest about what was tolerated on their site and what was not. This appears to be frowned upon here, as it goes against the ideals of FST.

So get off your ass, get on IRC and they will help you out, or don't, but either way don't whine here. It doesn't accomplish anything, but pissing the users off, and getting us all to guess.

Bitme operates a policy of no second chances, if you cheated or did something wrong and it was intentional, you won't be allowed back. If it was an honest mistake, and you're HONEST about it, they will likely give you a second chance. Lie to them once, and you've had it mate.

If you invited your friend, and he cheated, they will let you back, but don't expect to be given any invites, cause I have been a user there for four years, and I invited an idiot once and I don't get them.

BlackKnight
03-19-2009, 02:06 PM
ok I can only tell you to join TPS and ask for help because there is a bitme staff there. But you should act nicely, don't just go there and ask for your account problems right after you join but make an introduce first.