PDA

View Full Version : Any1 Help?

netweiser
09-19-2003, 07:42 PM
http://www.host.sk/ go to that, and can sum1 tell me how much webspace and bandwidth they offer for free? i cant read the language its in <_<

J'Pol
09-19-2003, 07:47 PM
Dear Users of Host.sk,

next phase of system upgrade was completed, as we had promised you. Until now, we have made the following system changes :
New network infrastructure :
new routing switch Nortel Networks 8600 Series
1Gbit connectivity to SIX
new ISP - GTS Slovakia
new international ( high speed ) connectivity - at this moment 25 Mbit
System changes :
new location for DNS entries at Prime Interactive, Ltd. ( ns1.primeinteractive.net and ns2.primeinteractive.net )
new physical location of Host.sk is at the secure facility of the Prime Interactive Ltd. data center, complete with an optical Gbit connectivity to GTS Slovakia
new data storage system from SUN Microsystems
data migration
new directory structure
new database server
new main server creon.host.sk
NEW DATABASE REGISTRATION&#33;
Upgrade is now in its final stages of completion. In the next few weeks, the following additional changes in the system upgrade of Host.sk will be realized :
new servers for web cluster (5x)
new design ( ENGLISH, German and Slovak version ) of Host.sk web pages
consolidation of Host.sk services
official start of new Host.sk system with complete information about new possibilities which will become available, as well as a vast array of services that will be offered
NEW REGISTRATION&#33;
Of course, we will start the registration of new users again. For those of you, that have interest to pre-register a new account today, we continue the pre-registration of new user accounts. We feel that the most fair way to proceed, is that the NEW REGISTRATIONS queue will be based on a first come first served basis. This means that those who submit their information according to the format provided on the registration page will be the first ones to be registered on the NEW HOST.SK. These accounts will be activated after we finalize the system upgrade.

Your sugestions for new services and improvements are welcomed at the following e-mail address [email protected]

Sincerely yours
Your New HOST.SK Team&#33;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ns1.primeinteractive.net :
Compaq ProLiant DL380 G3
2 x Intel Xeon 2,8 GHz HT
2 GB RAM
2 x 72,3 GB SCSI in HW RAID 1
2 x Tigon3 1Gbit Ethernet

ns2.primeinteractive.net :
Compaq ProLiant DL380 G3
1 x Intel Xeon 2,8 GHz HT
1 GB RAM
1 x 72,3 GB SCSI

new data storage system :
SUN Microsystems
server : Sun Fire 280R
disk storage : 4 x Sun StorEdge D2

database server :
Compaq ProLiant DL360 G3
4 GB RAM

main server creon.host.sk :
Compaq ProLiant DL360 G3
2 GB RAM

web cluster servers (5x):
Compaq ProLiant DL360 G3
1 GB RAM
1 x 18,6 GB SCSI

netweiser
09-19-2003, 07:49 PM
thanx but that still dont answer my question of how much webspace & bandwidth they offer for free?

J'Pol
09-19-2003, 07:51 PM
Why don&#39;t you ask them.

thewizeard
Originally posted by www.netweiser.com@19 September 2003 - 20:49
thanx but that still dont answer my question of how much webspace & bandwidth they offer for free?
Send them an email

J'Pol
jinx

netweiser
09-19-2003, 07:53 PM
ill email them then, hope they speak english :blink:

J'Pol
09-19-2003, 07:56 PM
Either that or they randomly selected the letters in my first post in this thread and were really lucky.