PDA

View Full Version : I need help with coexist

turbotalon21
03-08-2009, 07:31 PM
I had an account there, before the switch and now its say my Username or password incorrect.

alcoholik
03-08-2009, 09:02 PM
same here dude

Jimmi Hendrix
03-08-2009, 09:11 PM
I have the same problem.

The_Martinator
03-08-2009, 09:16 PM
All accounts were deleted during the transition.
Atm it's still in beta, so the only way of getting in is if you know someone from the staff...

ben99
03-08-2009, 10:17 PM
the site has started over, all accounts were deleted/lost and its currently in beta.

turbotalon21
03-08-2009, 11:20 PM
ok cool thanks guys

Roooney
03-09-2009, 12:39 AM
Nice to clearify that. Think alot (well, probably everyone) have had troubles with logging in recently.

Thanks.

hagckz0r
03-09-2009, 11:34 AM
Banhammarz !:D

Funkin'
03-09-2009, 03:14 PM
Seriously though, I wouldn't be too upset over your accounts. Give it a couple months. And if the staff seem like they are taking the tracker seriously this time around and albums are actually getting uploaded then get yourself back in.

ben99
03-09-2009, 04:34 PM
right now, the site is working on a getting a nice layout. give it time.

Funkin'
03-09-2009, 05:14 PM
I am. I am still very hopeful of this site. I have been since I first learned of it a few months ago, and want nothing but the best for it. I'm waiting a while this time before getting excited and signing back up to make sure something is actually going to come of this.

Surely you can't fault me for my skepticism considering their history. But again, I want nothing but good things to happen for that tracker and the staff.

ragincajun77
03-09-2009, 07:26 PM
Yes, just to reiterate, none of you were banned from coexist. We are redoing everything atm. As I previously said, coexist was not "open" when you all signed up, but instead was merely being tested. When the time is right and the site is ready I will let you guys know.

Thanks for your patience.

psychophil
03-10-2009, 12:34 AM
Yes, just to reiterate, none of you were banned from coexist. We are redoing everything atm. As I previously said, coexist was not "open" when you all signed up, but instead was merely being tested. When the time is right and the site is ready I will let you guys know.

Thanks for your patience.

Do you know the users who signed up and will you be inviting them back.:w00t:

harshytkage
03-10-2009, 04:35 AM
please tell me there are gonna be open signupS!!
:cry: pretty please!

NinjaX
03-10-2009, 12:20 PM
quote=harshytkage;3158871]please tell me there are gonna be open signupS!!
:cry: pretty please![/quote]

Well the site is in the beta right now, and they are still fixing bugs and stuff.

And as ragin wrote: it will be known in due time :happy:

ben99
03-10-2009, 03:02 PM
no the site wont go open signups.

harshytkage
03-11-2009, 04:56 AM
not even for a little while?
:cry:

asserouge
03-11-2009, 07:17 AM
not really...

BlackKnight
03-11-2009, 10:00 AM
I think it should open for sign up after the beta stage, not sure how staff think about it. there are still many works to be done for now though. :)

03-11-2009, 12:00 PM
CE went out on extremely bad note , now they delete all accounts and start over i doubt there ever gonna something good now.

and to think i had all the hope in the world for that place.

ragincajun77
03-11-2009, 02:19 PM
CE went out on extremely bad note , now they delete all accounts and start over i doubt there ever gonna something good now.

You are entitled to your opinion, but I strongly disagree with you. We had no other choice but to delete all accounts and start over. If you joined during that brief period that sign-ups were "open" then you got in before the site even opened. Before we were able to lock down ce to invite only, the signup.php leaked to filenetworks blog. I ask you to read this article carefully, http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/2009/02/coexist-tracker-re-launches-on-tbdev.html

I warned people to be patient and wait for the site to officially open, since I knew that we might have to rebuild the site again. In that article he quotes me as saying "Ok guys, the site is not "open" for signups right now. We just got tbdev up on the server yesterday, so all it is right now is a skeleton of a tracker. If you feel that you must sign up right now go ahead, but I wouldn't advise it."

For those looking forward to CE i ask that you be patient and let the site be built and proceed through the beta stage before you count it out as a failure because I can assure you that CE will not fail.

n00bz0r
04-28-2009, 04:30 PM
its in BETA.
New additions are being tested and some other things goin on at the same time.
Once they are up and running, invites can always be requested if you were an old member.

VinX
04-28-2009, 05:32 PM
u need a invite to get in CE now ..

ragincajun77
05-16-2009, 01:05 AM
I am. I am still very hopeful of this site. I have been since I first learned of it a few months ago, and want nothing but the best for it. I'm waiting a while this time before getting excited and signing back up to make sure something is actually going to come of this.

Surely you can't fault me for my skepticism considering their history. But again, I want nothing but good things to happen for that tracker and the staff.

We miss you funkin, come home. :rolleyes:

Funkin'
05-16-2009, 01:38 AM
I was offered an invite a couple weeks ago but had to politely decline because of personal goings on. I wasn't going to be as active, so I didn't want to join at that time and have an inactive account. But things are getting better now, so I think I'm going to see if he still has that invite.

cinephilia
05-16-2009, 01:42 AM
don't do that Funkin'! it's a trap! :fear:

VinX
05-16-2009, 01:45 AM
I had an account there, before the switch and now its say my Username or password incorrect.

all accounts were deleted and database was lost . they have to setup CE in TBDev , CE was previously in gazelle , so when they switched from gazelle to TBDEv , no more users , they had to recruit people back ... pain in @ss

also their .in domain was cancled

Stellar
05-16-2009, 01:52 AM
Are you serious, VinX. :blink: I'm inclined to believe you, but something like that seems pretty catastrophic.

cinephilia
05-16-2009, 02:03 AM
VinX, can't you refrain from repeating what has already been said in every thread ?

You are entitled to your opinion, but I strongly disagree with you. We had no other choice but to delete all accounts and start over. If you joined during that brief period that sign-ups were "open" then you got in before the site even opened. Before we were able to lock down ce to invite only, the signup.php leaked to filenetworks blog. I ask you to read this article carefully, http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/2009/02/coexist-tracker-re-launches-on-tbdev.html

I warned people to be patient and wait for the site to officially open, since I knew that we might have to rebuild the site again. In that article he quotes me as saying "Ok guys, the site is not "open" for signups right now. We just got tbdev up on the server yesterday, so all it is right now is a skeleton of a tracker. If you feel that you must sign up right now go ahead, but I wouldn't advise it."

For those looking forward to CE i ask that you be patient and let the site be built and proceed through the beta stage before you count it out as a failure because I can assure you that CE will not fail.

1000possibleclaws
05-16-2009, 02:19 AM
VinX didn't we just had a talk about this behavior? :frusty:

ragincajun77
05-16-2009, 04:29 AM
Vinx, we moved domains intentionally, it was not cancelled. Also, when we moved domains the entire database, members included, moved with us. Anyway, feel free to pm me funkin if u need an invite as we would love to have you back.