PDA

View Full Version : My Blackcats account stopped working :(

LTC
03-11-2009, 08:35 AM
Hi

I've been having some problems with my BCG account, when I get to the fake site, and i insert my code, no login bar appears in the bottom anymore :( what could have happened, have tried to login at my school too, and that doesn't work either, so its not my ISP fucking with me...

/LTC

apextwin146
03-11-2009, 08:55 AM
I am dead sure BCG on its FAQ or somewhere on the site tells u to contact them in the IRC incase u have problems with ur account or does it say Come to FST and discuss ?
In short its advisable to go the IRC and talk to staff there for a speedier response or you can PM the owner here

Lovestoned
03-11-2009, 09:19 AM
When was the last time you logged in?

If it was a few months ago then you can just give up.

Or maybe you didn't even have a single announcement to the tracker, thus getting deleted.

eric13
03-11-2009, 09:36 AM
'type recover in the search box, enter email in new box, follow instructions in the emsil you get.'

taken from other bcg topic its stoi reply don't know if it will work you

LTC
03-11-2009, 09:36 AM
When was the last time you logged in?

If it was a few months ago then you can just give up.

Or maybe you didn't even have a single announcement to the tracker, thus getting deleted.

I've logged in everyday, and was uploading almost everyday...
What's their IRC adress?

eric13
03-11-2009, 09:46 AM
irc.blackcats-games.net:6667

LTC
03-11-2009, 11:37 AM
Okay tried the rover thingie, but it just reloads the page and the page changes to takelogin.php at the end of the address, whats wrong? Thanks in advance :D

Lovestoned
03-11-2009, 12:04 PM
If it's really what you've said then try the recover option.

If you got taken back to the login page then it most probably means you got disabled.

You should seek help from the IRC channel.

catbrown
03-11-2009, 01:16 PM
Hi LTC,

That seems pretty much like what happened to me. Because I had earlier issues with my ISP's proxy, I had found that in the past using a proxy or TOR had allowed me to get into blackcats. I got in, then reported the issue in the forums. (If you know someone who can still get in search for my username in the forums, you'll see my thread and report etc).

NOTE: Do not use a proxy or TOR to try to resolve this problem.

The next time it happened (ie logging in and being weirdly rejected, I also got the takelogin.php page... your details have jogged my memory, which is great, I had never heard of another person seeing that!) I tried TOR (because it worked the previous time), and now I know I am banned with the tag 'proxy lover' on my account. So far stoi has been helpful in keeping me informed in these forums, but no result yet.

My advice is to post as full details as you can here and wait patiently. If you can, visit the irc help channel, but don't cut and paste your story! (Like I did, as I had already typed it up, it flooded more than 5 quick messages and I got auto banned from the IRC help channel).

Essentially. Be patient, don't expect miracles. Stoi does frequent these forums and responds if not bugged.

If you want to see my full story check here:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-blackcats-2-yr-member-sudden-login-problems-help-339421

Good luck,
catbrown

Col. Skillz
03-11-2009, 01:18 PM
I see a lot of these threads and only can say....

try IRC, if for some reason you cant

just PM stoi, he can probably help you more than us mate

anyway, good luck because BCG is is THE game site.

eric13
03-11-2009, 04:48 PM
one thing i don't understand so if your isp blocks bcg you are screwed ? didn't know you can't use proxy

LTC
03-12-2009, 06:21 PM
Im back in BCG :D Looked like I had been a KL for too long, but after a little discussion I got in again :D

eric13
03-12-2009, 09:39 PM
wow so they accepted kl i had 1.7 ratio when i was banned lol

no_bother
03-12-2009, 11:53 PM

theny ou werent banned for being kittuy litter, and If you were banned with a 1.7 ratio like you say, then id run like hell before osmeone digs something up on you

eric13
03-13-2009, 12:50 AM

theny ou werent banned for being kittuy litter, and If you were banned with a 1.7 ratio like you say, then id run like hell before osmeone digs something up on you
incomplete torrents was my reason and yes i had that ratio plus badge or smthng like that i didn't bookmark torrents instead i dl it and put to the client so system saw me as a dler and seems there is a time limit to finish 4 weeks as far as i remember :frusty:

Albo Da Kid
03-13-2009, 01:11 AM
^You should have went with the "I formatted my HardDrive" excuse.

eric13
03-13-2009, 02:07 AM
hmmm lets say its too late :P