PDA

View Full Version : [req] bcg

7th
03-11-2009, 04:33 PM
Following some advices, today I decided to open my own thread to request a BCG referral. :)

First of all, I know that stoi has an opened BCG thread here and that's exactly why I hesitated this much before taking this decision. ;)

One important thing I want to stand out here is that this is my second request. The first one was to ask for an Ethor account and T.S.O.L. kindly gave me one. I want to invite you all to take a look at that thread, since it was quite "unusual" and nice. :lol: Just to add something for those who followed that thread, today I'm an Ethor "Membre Élite".

Well, so why do I want a BCG account?
>> I really enjoy playing games. My first console was an Atari and after that I had almost all consoles you may imagine. Today I have a good PC and, for the second time, a Xbox360. My brother, 3 years younger, has a NDS and a PSP. He's not too much into torrenting as I am and sometimes he asks something like: "Can you find this game for me?" Man, you have no idea about how difficult it was to find a good games like "Dead Rising" :huh:
>> Yesterday (and I mean it) my brother told me that he wanted to play Resident Evil 2. :blink: Now, where do I find that game? I didn't even search for it. :unsure:
>> Although I have some nice trackers to download new games, I would like to have one single tracker for games and, as far as I know, there's nothing better than BCG for this.
>> Sometimes you don't want to admit but it must be a pleasure to be part of a nice tracker like BCG. And you know what I mean! :cool:

Now let me add something. I already had an account at BCG I don't even remember how many years ago (got it with open sign-ups). I didn't know much about torrenting and I didn't like the BCG ratio system and Stoi knows this. :whistling If you think it is too crazy and want to know why, just for curiosity, I may explain. :P

Speeds?
>> I live in Brazil and here we don't have the fastest speeds of the world but it works quite well. :) From time to time it's improving. Now I can down at 380/420kbps and up at 35/55kbps. If someone wants me to put some "speed proofs" here, ok, I can do it but I don't know why someone would ask that. Also, I'm a graphic designer and I work with Photoshop since version 4.0. You know what I can do with that if I really want to make fool of someone. :ermm:

Well, I don't know what else to write beyond that but this thread remains opened and fell free to make your questions. I'll be glad to respond them. :)

My thanks in advance!
And thanks for taking your time to read my request. :)

CaptanAmerica
03-11-2009, 06:34 PM
go pm

Cabalo
03-11-2009, 06:39 PM
are there already referrals available in the system?

CaptanAmerica
03-11-2009, 06:44 PM

http://s57.radikal.ru/i158/0903/b1/937db40a2b86.jpg

Cabalo
03-11-2009, 06:54 PM
cool !

7th
03-11-2009, 06:54 PM
go pm

Hi CaptanAmerica.

I didn't receive your pm and sent you one ok?

Cabalo, it seems that many users received referrals in the march first.

Cabalo
03-11-2009, 07:02 PM
yeah, seems they did :whistling

7th
03-11-2009, 07:07 PM
yeah, seems they did :whistling

"seems" :happy:

CaptanAmerica
03-11-2009, 08:23 PM
can be closed

7th
03-11-2009, 08:30 PM