PDA

View Full Version : ESiR free Leech

CarpeNoctem
03-11-2009, 10:31 PM
hey guys..

i was wondering if anyone knows where/and if ESiR releases are free leech ? .. i hear their home is hdbits but are they free there?

thanks

The_Martinator
03-11-2009, 11:50 PM
Well, as far as HDbits go there isn't much freeleech.
But it's not hard to seed there and the userclasses are based on how much you download while maintaining a good ratio, so...

puckface
03-12-2009, 01:05 AM
nope. dont know.

E3DaMeX
03-12-2009, 03:48 AM
Not on HDBits, but IPT has a pack with some FL ESiR releases. ;)

CarpeNoctem
03-12-2009, 05:24 AM
need an invite :(

Overlord
03-12-2009, 05:29 AM
I think most of their releases are posted on Usenet. A search on NZBMatrix lists 276 movies. That's out to 270 days so if it's an average of 1 post per day that's about 200 movies still available on Astraweb. Okay, so Usenet isn't BT or even P2P, but if you've got the space & you can fork over a few bux to Astraweb, you can download over a terabyte of movies just like that.

The_Martinator
03-12-2009, 08:24 AM
need an invite :(

I never would have guessed that.
Btw, there's over 500 ESiR torrents on BitHDTV, ...

RedRansom
03-12-2009, 11:33 AM
I think most of their releases are posted on Usenet. A search on NZBMatrix lists 276 movies. That's out to 270 days so if it's an average of 1 post per day that's about 200 movies still available on Astraweb. Okay, so Usenet isn't BT or even P2P, but if you've got the space & you can fork over a few bux to Astraweb, you can download over a terabyte of movies just like that.
+1 esir and eureka uploading files on usenet as well...

--mate--
03-12-2009, 04:17 PM
Lot of freeleech of eureka releases on their new tracker, awesome-hd, but it's closed for sign-up, and there r no invites yet. Eureka releases are almost as good as, or even better than esir releases. BTW awesome-hd is really awesome...

Di@monds
03-12-2009, 04:32 PM
Lot of freeleech of eureka releases on their new tracker, awesome-hd, but it's closed for sign-up, and there r no invites yet. Eureka releases are good but not even near to esir releases. BTW awesome-hd is really awesome...

fixed

--mate--
03-12-2009, 04:52 PM
Lot of freeleech of eureka releases on their new tracker, awesome-hd, but it's closed for sign-up, and there r no invites yet. Eureka releases are good but not even near to esir releases. BTW awesome-hd is really awesome...

fixed

Was just my personal opinion, both esir & eureka r the best u can find on the net... BTW there are also esir releases on awesome, but those aren't freeleech.

CarpeNoctem
03-12-2009, 08:07 PM
Lot of freeleech of eureka releases on their new tracker, awesome-hd, but it's closed for sign-up, and there r no invites yet. Eureka releases are almost as good as, or even better than esir releases. BTW awesome-hd is really awesome...

yeah im in there.. its a great site, and the free leech on their releases is amazing.. i still cant see a huge amount of difference between eurekas huge 1080 rips and esirs 720 rips.. but they are both the best in the biz.

im told awesome-hd isnt even doing an invite system.. so if you didnt get in to begin with.. :blink:

fixed

and you say this why ?

Pudenry
03-12-2009, 11:30 PM
and you say this why ?

EuReKa are one click encoders, they have a set of variables for the type of movie and they just hit the encode button with no testing. Each source will be different for a HD encode and encoders like ESiR will test which variables to use for each encode and set them accordingly. This is why you often find EuReKas encodes are much larger than a good HD encode which was properly tested. They also excessivley filter encodes with things like sharpening and I even read once they added digital grain because they felt the original source was "to clean." The job of the encoder is to produce a smaller file thats transparent to the original source, not impose their own personal ideas of how a particular movie should look.

Anyone who says EuReKa encodes are the best on the web doesn't understand enough about HD encoding to make an informed decision and has probably been blinded by Rabomils talk of how godlike they are. I laughed so hard when they started their own tracker because they couldn't handle the critisism at BitHDTV, the truth hurts I guess.

CarpeNoctem
03-13-2009, 11:22 AM
and you say this why ?

EuReKa are one click encoders, they have a set of variables for the type of movie and they just hit the encode button with no testing. Each source will be different for a HD encode and encoders like ESiR will test which variables to use for each encode and set them accordingly. This is why you often find EuReKas encodes are much larger than a good HD encode which was properly tested. They also excessivley filter encodes with things like sharpening and I even read once they added digital grain because they felt the original source was "to clean." The job of the encoder is to produce a smaller file thats transparent to the original source, not impose their own personal ideas of how a particular movie should look.

Anyone who says EuReKa encodes are the best on the web doesn't understand enough about HD encoding to make an informed decision and has probably been blinded by Rabomils talk of how godlike they are. I laughed so hard when they started their own tracker because they couldn't handle the critisism at BitHDTV, the truth hurts I guess.

hmm i see.. well you seem to know your goods..haha

sez
03-13-2009, 05:08 PM
and you say this why ?

++1000 000 whats that HD forum again?

Overlord
03-13-2009, 06:23 PM
Anyone who says EuReKa encodes are the best on the web doesn't understand enough about HD encoding to make an informed decision
It all depends on whether or not you're a purist. Purists will hate Eureka's encodes, others may not. But personal attacks on Eureka's fans like claiming they don't understand HD encoding just doesn't fly. You either like their enhancements or you hate them. (I personally am not a fanboy of any one group so don't try to paint me as a Eureka lover.)

puckface
03-13-2009, 07:00 PM
Anyone who says EuReKa encodes are the best on the web doesn't understand enough about HD encoding to make an informed decision
It all depends on whether or not you're a purist. Purists will hate Eureka's encodes, others may not. But personal attacks on Eureka's fans like claiming they don't understand HD encoding just doesn't fly. You either like their enhancements or you hate them. (I personally am not a fanboy of any one group so don't try to paint me as a Eureka lover.)

True... I do know shit tons about encodes, when I say shit tons, I mean it.

But, I like to LOOK of Eureka encodes (for the most part), point being that everyone has different tastes and different eyes and different opinions. Opinions differing from yours dont mean said people are misinformed.

had to say it, sorry.

--mate--
03-13-2009, 08:14 PM
Totally pointless discussion, and OT, if you don't like eureka's releases just don't download it, it's simple as that...

CarpeNoctem
03-16-2009, 10:24 PM
Totally pointless discussion, and OT, if you don't like eureka's releases just don't download it, it's simple as that...

the discusion wasnt if we like them or not, it was working into a comparison.. ppl who dont like them wont dl them, your comment is pointless

why will purists hate Eureka encodes?. .. i have downloaded many and compaired them to an original blu ray i have purchased and the encode is almost exactly the same.