PDA

View Full Version : Can We All Stfu About Rock Vs Rap

Adster
09-20-2003, 05:13 AM
what the f*ck has been goin gon again I thought all this rock vs Rap shit from 6 months ago was over :huh:

throw a CD listen to whatever the f*Ck you want and enjoy

If you hate rap (like me) don't reply to rap threads or go f*ck yourslef if you hate Rock like other ppl don't reply to rock or go f*ck yourself

get the drift :huh:

3rd gen noob
09-20-2003, 05:14 AM
what about if you like rap-rock?

:blink:

:rolleyes:

Adster
09-20-2003, 05:16 AM
what about if you like rap-rock?

lol I was jsut about to edit my psot above about that

if you like both then reply and talk about both and enjoy reading other ppls opions

btw what the f*ck happened with you and lamsey? :huh:

3rd gen noob
09-20-2003, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by Adster@20 September 2003 - 05:16
btw what the f*ck happened with you and lamsey? :huh:
lamsey made this (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=67969&st=0&#entry508660) post

i took offense

:lol:

Adster
09-20-2003, 05:24 AM
you know wahts ironic he said rap wasn't music but I saw Techno is that poll which is a pile of shit not music

3rd gen noob
09-20-2003, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by Adster@20 September 2003 - 05:24
you know wahts ironic he said rap wasn't music but I saw Techno is that poll which is a pile of shit not music
got to agree with you there, mate :D

Adster
09-20-2003, 05:32 AM
oh yeah celery lol I couldnt replky to that thread coz its locked but

Lamsey lsitens to Bon Jovi not Rock

Didn't you download a Bon jovi album off me yesterday :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

or was that for pussy? :huh:

mogadishu
09-20-2003, 06:11 AM
wow, i wonder what will happen to lamsey. that was quite a provacative thread. Im suprised he would write something like that, he is usually quite cool-headed. thats why he is a mod.

Adster
09-20-2003, 06:13 AM
wow, i wonder what will happen to lamsey. that was quite a provacative thread. Im suprised he would write something like that, he is usually quite cool-headed. thats why he is a mod.

yeah but this is stupid just becasue someone become a mod doesn't mean their not entilted to their own opinion Ive seen lamsey lock a rap sux thread within 3 seconds mods a members too and there entilted to give their honest opioin

mogadishu
09-20-2003, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by Adster@20 September 2003 - 01:13

yeah but this is stupid just becasue someone become a mod doesn't mean their not entilted to their own opinion Ive seen lamsey lock a rap sux thread within 3 seconds mods a members too and there entilted to give their honest opioin
yea i guess. but usually the people that post 'rap isn't music' etc.. are not respectable forum members, let alone a mod. I know Lamsey can hate rap. That's his right.. but we werent even having an arguement about rock and rap. people were just saying what kind of music they like. not what kind of music isnt really music.

Adster
09-20-2003, 06:18 AM
that comment lamsey made was a comment adthomp would have made 6 months ago

LaVaNaNo
09-20-2003, 06:20 AM
i agree with adster, i have added fuel to the fire of rap sucks, so if i see anymore of the threads i will not reply. I am sorry for the drama on my part. That is all.
About time for a thread like this =).

jetje
09-20-2003, 09:18 AM
yeah fun part is the guy that's one of the pyro's that lights the rock rap fires started this one ;) I am very curious how long GoldenAdsterthompguitarist can stay out of these topics.. Or at least do that without dissing the shit :lol:

Well at least we have his "holy" promise ...(this topic) we can bump then... :lol:

Afronaut
09-20-2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by jetje@20 September 2003 - 10:18
yeah fun part is the guy that's one of the pyro's that lights the rock rap fires started this one  ;)  I am very curious how long GoldenAdsterthompguitarist can stay out of these topics.. Or at least do that without dissing the shit  :lol:

Well at least we have his "holy" promise ...(this topic) we can bump then...  :lol:
He he, thats right!

Ad, you're better not Diss any music now on or you'll lose some respect...
...wait a sec... what was that thing about Techno?

Techno is that poll which is a pile of shit not music

ah well... :lol: :lol: :lol:

To err is human? And we all know how you type.

No Serious Pun intented.

Cheers:
-GS-

Adster
09-20-2003, 10:30 AM
and ive kept the primise for 6 months :lol:

bennyboy2002
09-20-2003, 12:38 PM
i like rap and dace mainly rok is shit if ya ask me its just so depressing :P

Adster
09-20-2003, 02:15 PM
are you trying to push me :P