PDA

View Full Version : Riia Screwing With Us

Dan Version 1
09-20-2003, 05:22 AM
Everyone, RIIA agents are under cover on Kazaa Lite. I was downloading a bunch of songs and I previewed them and they were jacked up. So I was suspicious and checked all those users for other stuff and nothing ever came up. So I IM'd them and questioned them and they cancelled my downloads and then immediatley my firewall said that there were over 700 high-rated attempted hacks/intrusions into my computer taking place.

3rd gen noob
09-20-2003, 05:24 AM
old news
take a look around and you'll see more...

welcome to the board though :)

nikita69
09-20-2003, 05:25 AM
also, we have a lounge area for such discussion if ud like.

wormless
09-20-2003, 05:25 AM
u cant c their files cus they have hidden them like i have and many other people. look in k-lite options. u should get the newer version and block bad ips. i dnt think riaa can have files on their pc or waever they use or they r breaking their own law but i cud be wrong.

james_bond_rulez
09-20-2003, 06:03 AM
use of a router makes your computer more secure

Aimless6
09-20-2003, 06:57 AM
- Those 700 firewall blocks per hour are not hackers. When you close down K++, your firewall will start blocking all the incomming requests for uploads. And with everybody having their Accelerator on the fastest settings, it's a LOT of requests.

I still get pols on the port I used in K++ 2.0.2. Some users never give up on a download. :lol: