PDA

View Full Version : req tl please

ddo
03-14-2009, 01:20 PM
some can give me tl acc please???

yevgeny
03-14-2009, 01:24 PM
you should make a better request at least put one ratio proof and a speedtest.

harshytkage
03-14-2009, 01:58 PM
umm....you've traded recently, have only requested or asked for invites or accounts without a single "proper" request, i mean, someone would "consider" you if you even posted one reason or maybe some Rp's and S.tests,,give us a reason, you don't barge in to anyone's house and tell them to give you their life savings just coz you asked em to, make a proper request and maybe someone will give you a proper answer...(even though you are a trader which makes it a very remote possibility)

Ahmed047
03-14-2009, 02:57 PM
umm....you've traded recently, have only requested or asked for invites or accounts without a single "proper" request, i mean, someone would "consider" you if you even posted one reason or maybe some Rp's and S.tests,,give us a reason, you don't barge in to anyone's house and tell them to give you their life savings just coz you asked em to, make a proper request and maybe someone will give you a proper answer...(even though you are a trader which makes it a very remote possibility)
you said every thing ,what can i say more ?

Yoann64
03-14-2009, 08:46 PM
you said every thing ,what can i say more ?
You can ask :
Why do you want an account .... why not one invite ? :whistling