PDA

View Full Version : request for music-vids tracker

Arnej27
03-15-2009, 09:57 AM
Hello again..i would like to thank all of you who answered my call for bitme...my request for bitme has been fullfilled..i do have a positive ratio and already enjoying tracker..i can post screens from bitme in order for you to get an ideea that i am a good user.i also own a seedbox and upload will not be a problem and when i become VIP on bitme i will share invites with those who will request.

But let us return to my request for music-vids which is my last one on this forum since this is the last tracker for my needs,and when i say needs i refer to the fact i am not a collector since i have a tracker for each and every need ..and i give an example...for psp movies i have Iplay.ro(iPSP team is the best);for PSP games i have Blackcats-games.net;for trance music i have route and TT,for tv shows i have bitmetv,for elearning i have the recently received bitme(which is great i might add);for hd movies i have bithdtv; for general music i have waffles;for old movies i have karagarga.These are my trackers.The reason i need music-vids is for rare videos (trance and dance in general) and it is the only tracker i still need.
i will post a speedtest here
http://www.speedtest.net/result/429279362.png

sez
03-15-2009, 01:35 PM
Profile links in public isnt such a good idea i would think..

Arnej27
03-16-2009, 07:15 AM
i am sorry ..i just wanted to for everibody to see i am a good user on my trackers and have no probems with ratio and upload..never been warned.I hope someone will help me with music-vids