PDA

View Full Version : {Suggestion} Ratio Boosting Torrents

Col. Skillz
03-16-2009, 01:21 PM
I think it would be nice to have a "ratio boosting torrents" thread stickied in the bit torrent section. Basically what people would do it post a torrent they've found that can or will provide a nice upload bonus to help their ratio.

Ex. Walker, Texas Ranger S01 NTSC DVD, Freeleech with a lot of leechers on SDbits.

Then you can go to SDbits and check it out, maybe benefit from it.

Another good one recently has been the Resident Evil 5 KFC rip that has been going around. I know some people made 100gig upload in a few days off this.

100%
03-16-2009, 08:30 PM
Mentioning Chuck Norris, instantly boosts your torrent ratio.

Those hype torrents do not last long,you have to be there at the right time. why not.

tesco
03-16-2009, 09:51 PM
Sounds like a good suggestion but how busy would the section actually get?
I mean, do we have those kinds of psots already that justifies adding a subforum dedicated to it?

Col. Skillz
03-16-2009, 10:47 PM
Well I got the idea from another forum, and it has more replies than the "trackers with freeleech" thread.

I've benefited off it twice this week,which I why I'm strongly for something like this. Would it be successful here? I don't know. I think it would because this forum is gigantic compared to the one I got the idea from, and it fares pretty well there.

KFlint
03-16-2009, 11:08 PM
we used to do that with oink hot torrents back then, but the problem was people were posting direct links and it's against fst rules

With no link and just the torrent name/tracker, it would a great idea

apextwin146
03-17-2009, 04:17 AM

Those hype torrents do not last long,you have to be there at the right time. why not.
Chuck Norris only uploads.
//The bits are so scared of him that they run in the opposite direction

Col. Skillz
03-17-2009, 01:38 PM

Chuck Norris only uploads.
//The bits are so scared of him that they run in the opposite direction

lol +1

1000possibleclaws
03-17-2009, 05:40 PM
Good idea. I'll make a thread with guidelines so it won't break any forum rules later today. I don't know if it would need to be stickied though. If enough people contribute then it would stay on the first couple pages (ie the Free Leech thread, the Trackers Down Threaad).

Maybe I'd sticky it for the first few days so people would notice and then unsticky it and see how it goes. Sound fair?

Col. Skillz
03-17-2009, 06:15 PM
Sounds good, glad I could contribute =)

I'll help keep it up to date

1000possibleclaws
03-17-2009, 06:16 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-ratio-boosting-torrents-342621

:)

If you have any idea's of info to add/change on the OP, please post it here.

The_Martinator
03-17-2009, 06:25 PM
This could be great, especially since this is such a huge forum. I just hope people contribute (I know I will, but I'm not usually in the same time zone as the pre, lol).

KFlint
03-17-2009, 08:57 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-ratio-boosting-torrents-342621

:)

If you have any idea's of info to add/change on the OP, please post it here.

good job