03-16-2009, 06:12 PM
I'm looking for these two tracker.
It would be great if someone could spare any of them :happy::fst::fst:

Rikikii
03-16-2009, 08:15 PM
Why do you want those trackers?

Agnius
03-16-2009, 08:55 PM
Cause at the moment I live in germany and I think it would be best to have those two trackers as I know thay are both connected with germans.

Albo Da Kid
03-16-2009, 09:15 PM
oh nooo. Nobody's getting luelinks before me in this place, I assure you..

no_bother
03-16-2009, 09:19 PM
can I has luelinks before albo?

spark
03-16-2009, 09:25 PM
f*cking spammers

Rikikii
03-17-2009, 06:15 AM
f*cking spammers

orly?

Disme
03-17-2009, 07:13 AM
f*cking spammers

Oh look it's spark ... do you know how you get to shut spark up:

Just ask him why he is always bragging with his sig and avatar about FTN, but when you go looking for a spark at FTN, there's no sign of him at all.

The only spark is now known as [unknown] and his last post in the FTN-board dates from 115 weeks ago.
I've already mentioned this before, even asked him by PM, but for some reason I've never seen him answering.

Now continu on topic :cool:

Funkin'
03-17-2009, 10:41 AM
:lol:

cinephilia
03-17-2009, 02:35 PM
luelinks is definitely not a tracker... why do you guys request things you know nothing about ?

spark
03-18-2009, 01:44 AM
f*cking spammers

Just ask him why he is always bragging with his sig and avatar about FTN, but when you go looking for a spark at FTN, there's no sign of him at all.

The only spark is now known as [unknown] and his last post in the FTN-board dates from 115 weeks ago.
I've already mentioned this before, even asked him by PM, but for some reason I've never seen him answering.

pathetic

Disme
03-18-2009, 06:57 AM

pathetic

Indeed :lol:, but you're still not replying about the issue I mentioned.
Very :lol: indeed, because it seems you have little to no defense about your sig and avatar bragging, trying to get people to think you're one big FTN hotshot. Too many of your kind around these part of the interwebz and a joy everytime I can unmask one of you!

Pathetic indeed!

Mister Moo
03-18-2009, 07:11 AM
Luelinks does not exist, sad but true. It's gone, moved, its over LL is over.

spark
03-19-2009, 11:18 PM

pathetic

Very :lol: indeed, because it seems you have little to no defense about your sig and avatar bragging, trying to get people to think you're one big FTN hotshot. Too many of your kind around these part of the interwebz and a joy everytime I can unmask one of you!

Pathetic indeed!

keep making fun of urself dude

Disme
03-21-2009, 08:50 AM

Pathetic indeed!

keep making fun of urself dude

Bla bla bla ... still dancing around the subject are you???

spark
03-22-2009, 03:39 AM
are all Belgians that stupid?

Disme
03-22-2009, 09:41 AM
are all Belgians that stupid?
Don't know about other Belgians, but I for one certainly see trough your "Look at me, I'm at FTN ... gimme gimme gimme an invite"-charade :rolleyes: