PDA

View Full Version : Need GFT

F-Sicx
03-18-2009, 04:31 PM
i need GFT...im afraid i dont have anything to offer cuz with my shitty speed i cant be rewarded any invites on any webiste...but i have good Ratio on scc and metal iplay

Low
03-18-2009, 04:51 PM
First of all, this is not a trade section to offer Demonoid - only requests, mate. In addiction, i advise you to post ratios(surely not only them, but this buffer!) on RMT and SCC to increase your chances. Anyway, they are not so high cuz almost all of your posts are requests for invitations + u have not contribute anything to comminity yet.

P.S. Fix ur behaviour and propably i will help you.

GL

F-Sicx
03-18-2009, 04:52 PM
my Ratio on SCC is over 1000 cuz i use the freeleech area all the time..now if you really want to help then i can send you my scc screen

Low
03-18-2009, 04:57 PM
I wont help you, but if u want to get GFT's invite u definitely should post a SS of ur ratio.

Best regards

F-Sicx
03-18-2009, 05:00 PM
i need a moderator to removed all LOW's replies...it is spamming my thread...

Cabalo
03-18-2009, 05:55 PM
my Ratio on SCC is over 1000 cuz i use the freeleech area all the time..now if you really want to help then i can send you my scc screen
who cares about the ratio ? :stars:

Red pirate
03-18-2009, 06:07 PM
now i think GFT become highly requsted, true and i realy think it deserve this
but i can say it is hard to get it , IRC invite channel is closed, invites are hardly get.
even though it is tough to giveaway that easly, staff there are very tough i saw a subject about GFT account give away, i can assure this account will be banned soon. :dry::dry:
also what this " im afraid i dont have anything to offer/can offer demonoid invites " means :cool:
I think trading is a bad start.
any way good luck , that all i can give :whistling

F-Sicx
03-18-2009, 06:09 PM
now i think GFT become highly requsted, true and i realy think it deserve this
but i can say it is hard to get it , IRC invite channel is closed, invites are hardly get.
even though it is tough to giveaway that easly, staff there are very tough i saw a subject about GFT account give away, i can assure this account will be banned soon.
any way good luck , that all i can give

thanks for the comment mate

talking about banning my accout...i guess this whole website is working against the policy of private trackers...you know what i mean...lol...

cinephilia
03-18-2009, 07:42 PM
First of all, this is not a trade section to offer Demonoid - only requests, mate. In addiction, i advise you to post ratios(surely not only them, but this buffer!) on RMT and SCC to increase your chances. Anyway, they are not so high cuz almost all of your posts are requests for invitations + u have not contribute anything to comminity yet.

P.S. Fix ur behaviour and propably i will help you.

GL
please stop saying shit, GFT is a ratioless tracker, are you too stupid to understand that people want it precisely not to bother with ratios?
not to mention that insane ratios doesn't mean anything: anyone is able to get a seedbox and buffer his accounts as hell...

F-Sicx
03-18-2009, 07:48 PM
please stop saying shit, GFT is a ratioless tracker, are you too stupid to understand that people want it precisely not to bother with ratios?
not to mention that insane ratios doesn't mean anything: anyone is able to get a seedbox and buffer his accounts as hell...

truth...nice comment bro...

Low
03-19-2009, 01:37 PM
@cinephilia
lol Do not say brainless shit! Cheaters can cheat everywhere even on ratioless trackers like PTN, GFT and others... And what about speed on own releases and activity in the forum, ah?

"anyone is able to get a seedbox and buffer his accounts as hell..."
OMFG! Do u really think that all of us have money to rent a seedbox? U are not correct!
Btw, just sentence above u were saying about ratioless tracker and now about buffer...

Anyway, if u are so generous and rich donate 10euros to get an invite and help F-Sicx.

cinephilia
03-19-2009, 03:08 PM
Cheaters can cheat everywhere even on ratioless trackers like PTN, GFT and others...
... and what's your point ?

And what about speed on own releases and activity in the forum, ah?
who cares about speeds... when will you understand that GFT is RATIOLESS ? about forum activity, it's not a criteria either... trackers are made for downloading in the first place.

"anyone is able to get a seedbox and buffer his accounts as hell..."
OMFG! Do u really think that all of us have money to rent a seedbox? U are not correct!
are you dumb or what? i meant that insane buffers don't prove you're a good member since every kind of user (cheaters, traders etc...) can use one.

Btw, just sentence above u were saying about ratioless tracker and now about buffer...
Anyway, if u are so generous and rich donate 10euros to get an invite and help F-Sicx.
i don't get the point. anyway it's 5 euros, not 10...

Low
03-19-2009, 03:17 PM
:frusty:

... and what's your point ?

i don't get the point.
And who is dumb?

cinephilia
03-19-2009, 03:32 PM
And who is dumb?
you of course.

Low
03-19-2009, 04:04 PM
You did not get my pov, then saying that i am dumb. Nice logic.

cinephilia
03-19-2009, 06:10 PM
ok if you want... now stop your childishness and stfu.