TinkerBell
03-21-2009, 02:08 PM
DVDSeed has open sigups atm.

dasbee
03-21-2009, 02:19 PM
nvm

TinkerBell
03-22-2009, 12:40 AM
Sorry http://trackerchecker.org/ says it's open and I don't understand the language it's written in.

db_la_23
03-22-2009, 01:57 AM
there's a dvdseed give away try there

pone44
03-22-2009, 03:37 AM
A few trackers are listed on trackerchecker and btracs that are never open.?

Sorry http://trackerchecker.org/ says it's open and I don't understand the language it's written in.

dasbee
03-25-2009, 05:50 PM
nvm

FLEA
03-25-2009, 06:03 PM
you are from Poland? DVDSeed is Polish site..

cinephilia
03-25-2009, 08:02 PM

and Snowtigers is a french 0day tracker with french content only (included dubbed films).
Anyway, i doubt this guy speak a single word of french.

dasbee
03-26-2009, 02:58 PM

No. i'm not from Poland, but i understand their language as many others.
And also understand written french a bit, but not spoken.

Reason i want this invites is NOT to get French or Polish stuff.
1. I want Polish DVD's - they release DVD's sooner than in my country, and sometimes their RLS's include my language audio tracks or subtitles. Those i want.
2. I want big French site access to get some of Purely French TV shows DVD's. Not dubbed french, Made in France.

In both cases i'm interested in Untouched DVD sources. I need just Video stream so there's no need to understand French or Polish anyway.

I heard that both sites provide some stuff i want.

There's no need to mention what Snowtigers or DVDseed is. I'm looking for invitee quite some time so i decided to ask here. Worth trying.
If they have some IRC channel, i'll contact their stuff directly. With my upload stats like 5-10TB a month i have no problem to get invite or fresh account anywhere. Unfortunately no IRC found in both cases.

If you know their IRC, let me know. ;)

cinephilia
03-26-2009, 03:26 PM
i'd be curious to know why you 'need' snowtigers.
please enlighten me.

dasbee
03-26-2009, 03:47 PM
Budy, no offence but if all of your 1,380 post is that stupid as last one there's no way to enlighten you.

OMG.

Albo Da Kid
03-26-2009, 03:53 PM
Budy, no offence but if all of your 1,380 post is that stupid as last one there's no way to enlighten you.
I want big French site access to get some of Purely French TV shows DVD's. Not dubbed french, Made in France.Imbecile, Snowtigers is a french tracker with only French(dubbed content).. Wtf don't you understand. You might as well clear Snowtigers from the req list, and next time come up with some better excuses ffs

cinephilia
03-26-2009, 04:15 PM

OMG.
damn, you seems seriously retarded.
do you expect people to help you out without even asking some simple questions?
i was willing to help you if you had the good idea to give me valid reasons why you need snowtigers... but obviously, you can't provide a single argument.

oh and let me repeat that once again: forget snowtigers if you don't speak frenck, ok?

dasbee
03-26-2009, 04:35 PM
Forget it. I'll probably find it different way that to argue to you fellas.

Simple questions ?

I don't want to date you freaks. Ask related questions like
1. speedtest
2. stats from other trackers
Offer help if you want and if you don't want to .... move to another topic. Is none of your business what i want to DL in French tracker, where i'm from or languages i speak.

Probably you 2 are just b1tch1ng everywhere.

:)

Mods : please, lock and trash this topic. There's no more interest to continue. Thank you

Charger
03-26-2009, 04:50 PM
Well well another thread trashed because of the prick 'cinephilia' who just cant stop posting trash everywhere!

dasbee - next time you make a thread state "no cinephilia alike ppl!".

God...

Albo Da Kid
03-26-2009, 04:58 PM
Are you people fukin stupid. I mean how dumb can one get??

Cinephilia clearly cares about the tracker in question therefore he wanted to know a few things before he gave the Op the invite. the Op answered like a retard which led to the assumption that he's just another collective fuckwit...there you go. If anybody trashed this req it was the Op himself by replying like an extravagant

Charger
03-26-2009, 05:17 PM
Look kid...

First of all that prick is so negative in his posts all the time (aint getting enuf puss*?) like hes somekind of moderator in here.

Second dasbee made a fine little description why he wanted snowtiger and then cinephilia asks why do you want snowtiger?

Third, you added to the extravagant thing by first let me quote : "Imbecile, Snowtigers is a french tracker with only French(dubbed content).. " he clearly didnt know that, so why all the negative.

Now are we stupid or are you just blind and stupid?

@ Dasbee

Snowtigers dont have any irc channel, but can be contacted here: http://info.snowtigers.net/contact.php

And dvdseed irc channel is:
irc://irc.p2p-network.net/dvdseed

Albo Da Kid
03-26-2009, 05:36 PM
Third, you added to the extravagant thing by first let me quote : "Imbecile, Snowtigers is a french tracker with only French(dubbed content).. " he clearly didnt know that, so why all the negative.

Thats because the Op replied like fuckwit when he didn't have to. First of all that's no way for a begginer to behave, especially when they're asking for something. Second of all, when someone asks you for something twice, thats a hint that your post wasn't detailed enough.

That's not even the case. The Op is clearly a collector. Once I mentioned that Snowtigers has only French dubbed content, he replied by saying "it's none of your business what I download", when he previously stated that he only wanted Snowtigers exclusively for French Tv shows dubbed in English.

I for one don't give a fuck how polite or an asshole someone is as long as they have good intentions, but when it comes to collectors I'd shit rather shit in their food than give them the satisfaction. Remember collectors hurt trackers since they only sit on their accounts.
I'm guessing the OP saw Snowtigers in the WTAW thread or in the trading section, and decided to make it part of his archive.

Fuck that. I'd come off as negative too if I kept seeing the same kind of despicable shit over and over

Charger
03-26-2009, 06:10 PM
The thing he said ""it's none of your business what I download" came after your negative comment. I / you would probably also say something like that when insulted. So your case is wrong IMO.

Then again you will say something and then i'll comment and so on (maybe we should make a thread, just for our discussion lol). But the baseline here is, be friendly why all the negative. Ofcourse if someone is really asking for it, I would too come with negative replies. But in no way dasbee did that (before yours and cinephilias comments).

cinephilia
03-26-2009, 06:10 PM
Look kid...

First of all that prick is so negative in his posts all the time (aint getting enuf puss*?) like hes somekind of moderator in here.
oh snap! he called me a prick :cry:

Second dasbee made a fine little description why he wanted snowtiger and then cinephilia asks why do you want snowtiger?
1. i asked for a valid reason (i was willing to help him) but he insulted me (exactly like you did).
2. there's no DVDs of french tv-shows at Snowtigers, only american ones (french dubbed or vostfr). anyway, what tv-shows is he lookin for ? why didn't he tell us ? :huh:
3. i'm used to this kind of requests and it's blatant that the french tv-shows are just a pretext to add one more tracker in his collection.
4. obviously, he doesn't speak a single word of french so why would he get some french tv-shows ?

... are you fuckin blind ?

@ Dasbee

Snowtigers dont have any irc channel, but can be contacted here: http://info.snowtigers.net/contact.php
his message will be ignored.
Snowtigers has no invite system and they don't give a shit about invite requests.