PDA

View Full Version : any chance of getting a CN?

hangemhigh
03-21-2009, 05:59 PM
the format sounds interesting...thanks.

ovisan
03-21-2009, 08:59 PM
No way Jose, CN is not for the public places

BiGUPLOADER
03-21-2009, 10:09 PM
What is CN ?

hagckz0r
03-21-2009, 10:23 PM
Man you are so gonna be b00ted in the a55:D, CN's elite troops are on their way :D
GL with the req

alcoholik
03-21-2009, 10:23 PM
if you know somebody who have an invite to CN, you'll maybe get in

hangemhigh
03-22-2009, 01:07 AM
it doesn't hurt to ask..:noes:
its rated level 3 in the what invites are worth thread so
its not exactly a secret. :rolleyes:

IdolEyes787
03-22-2009, 02:33 AM
it doesn't hurt to ask..:noes:

Actually it does.:yup:

hangemhigh
03-22-2009, 02:36 AM
opps..nevermind. :O

klixexhha
03-22-2009, 04:24 AM
I very want to know CN url. Anyone who can tell me, PM me. thank.

ben99
03-22-2009, 04:36 AM
url wont help you at all....

Lovestoned
03-22-2009, 05:01 AM
Edit:
It doesn't exists.

hangemhigh
03-22-2009, 06:25 AM
not much..I just like the format..reminds me of the old its (?) and mb..which are both gone now..

johhn
03-22-2009, 08:12 AM
a mate just joined up a while ago, seems evey1 gets 1 unique login url(like fsc ?), also saying that contents are nothing special at all.
if you are into getting some rare invites offered there, nothing special either,mostly lv 1-3, best offer was waffles but there might be some goodies for pu or in irc.
anyway,good luck.

Cabalo
03-22-2009, 08:15 AM
Man you are so gonna be b00ted in the a55:D, CN's elite troops are on their way :D
GL with the req
L O L
bunch of kiddies if you wanna put it that way.

Albo Da Kid
03-22-2009, 11:11 AM
Just to feed your curiosity, CN is only a more refined version of BR. It's one of those trackers that you just don't need, tracker or community wise.
I was a member for about 4-6 months, and I only remember downloading about 2 or 3 torrents.
Most of the movies there can be found elsewhere anyway. KG for starters. If you look in the KG forums, you can find amazing links to movie packs of all genre sorts which make dedicated movie trackers look like a joke.

I'd say don't waste your time looking for it, unless you're into the business of collecting trackers.

Swift
03-22-2009, 11:26 AM
cabalo and albo bunch of haters that got banned so don't mind them ! it's the hate in them talking

Albo Da Kid
03-22-2009, 11:38 AM
I didn't get banned idiot. I asked for my account to be deleted. Go ask and find out

And no, my opinion on the tracker doesn't have to do anything with that. The Cabalo stunt they pulled sure did affect my view on the community and staff aspect though.

Something Else
03-22-2009, 02:07 PM
I was offered an invite, but turned it down as I was told it was for 'elites only' . I had to say no, as i'm more of a tramp. :smilie4:

Wasn't cabalo banned for posting a review on FST. If so, that seems fair.

IdolEyes787
03-22-2009, 02:34 PM
I'm not sure but think that that there was never any genuine proof .He was unfairly assumed guilty .It came out later that the accusation was bollocks but I doubt anyone ever bothered to apologize.

Of course I just might be imagining all that since I really don't pay attention to juvenile prattling(present company excluded).

Something Else
03-22-2009, 02:35 PM
:lol:

Of course it was him.

IdolEyes787
03-22-2009, 02:45 PM
News to me.Of course much that goes on is above my pay scale.:idunno:

ⓘⓝⓥⓘⓣⓔ
03-22-2009, 02:52 PM
Just req it in another place and u will get it

they gIve it in some other places

IdolEyes787
03-22-2009, 02:56 PM
The irony of that statement is not lost on me.

Same person different site.
Makes perfect sense.

Something Else
03-22-2009, 03:03 PM
News to me.Of course much that goes on is above my pay scale.:idunno:

I have no idea either to be honest. I was just talking bollocks as always. :cool:

ⓘⓝⓥⓘⓣⓔ
03-22-2009, 03:04 PM
The irony of that statement is not lost on me.

Same person different site.
Makes perfect sense.

i think he will not give invites here

but he will give there :D

and maybe he be lucky and get invite from here

really the site are good Enough to make req to get it

but he have about 10 % here to get and 90 % to get there :lol:

IdolEyes787
03-22-2009, 03:18 PM
I understand what you were trying to say. I was just rambling against stupidity .It's what I do.
Makes me feel better even if I know it's essentially pointless.

CaptanAmerica
03-22-2009, 04:01 PM
there r no images in review of cn, any1 can updates em?

Vitality
03-22-2009, 04:03 PM
actually there was one ... Don't know why it was removed

CaptanAmerica
03-22-2009, 04:07 PM
wtf
double post

teflon05
03-22-2009, 04:10 PM
Why is it that anytime a tracker tries to stay under the radar & out of the public eye a lot of people accuse them of having an "elitist" attitude? If that's the case then there is a shitload of elitist sites out there.
I have never noticed anyone there with an elitist attitude myself.

Something Else
03-22-2009, 05:24 PM
I was offered an invite, but turned it down as I was told it was for 'elites only' . I had to say no, as i'm more of a tramp. :smilie4:

Why is it that anytime a tracker tries to stay under the radar & out of the public eye a lot of people accuse them of having an "elitist" attitude? If that's the case then there is a shitload of elitist sites out there.
I have never noticed anyone there with an elitist attitude myself.

Errm. It was the staff that said that to me. :huh:

eldiesel
03-22-2009, 06:19 PM
hmmmmm.........

teflon05
03-22-2009, 06:28 PM
Errm. It was the staff that said that to me. :huh:

So every staff member told you that? I highly doubt that. One maybe but i doubt even that. And even if it were true, so what? It's their tracker, & they'll make what they want of it. They are certainly not trying t force it on anyone.

Something Else
03-22-2009, 09:12 PM
I didn't say it was a bad thing. I was only passing on what I was told. No need to be defensive. I wasn't having a go. Honest. :smilie4:

teflon05
03-22-2009, 09:18 PM
I didn't say it was a bad thing. I was only passing on what I was told. No need to be defensive. I wasn't having a go. Honest. :smilie4:

heh heh...No, i didn't mean to come across that way. I just never have noticed that attitude there myself. Always seems to be a friendly active place to me. Not much discussion about rarity or levels or anything concerning those subjects that i have seen.

Something Else
03-22-2009, 09:20 PM
Phew. So i'm not banned now then?. :emo:

Albo Da Kid
03-22-2009, 09:43 PM
So i'm not banned now then?. :emo:
No not yet. But you have offended a few of their staffers therefore there's a strong possibility that they'll frame you for leaking their review and set you up for a global ban.
Hell, why not. They almost pulled it off with Cabalo after he insulted one of their staffers, so why not try again.
The kiddies must be power hungry by now..becareful. They need some fresh blood

teflon05
03-22-2009, 10:11 PM
So i'm not banned now then?. :emo:
No not yet. But you have offended a few of their staffers therefore there's a strong possibility that they'll frame you for leaking their review and set you up for a global ban.
Hell, why not. They almost pulled it off with Cabalo after he insulted one of their staffers, so why not try again.
The kiddies must be power hungry by now..becareful. They need some fresh blood

Dude, do you really think that they would have went to the trouble of posting fake screens in someone Else's name just so they could ban them? That's bullshit. If they wanted to ban him for disagreeing or whatever you say the reason was, they would have just done it, period.
I was in the irc the day it happened, & i saw the post and heard the discussions about it. I bet your into a lot of conspiracy theory's, aren't you? :whistling

Cabalo
03-22-2009, 10:15 PM
Phew. So i'm not banned now then?. :emo:
don't worry. no one is. :smilie4:

Thatsgreat
03-22-2009, 10:39 PM
Interesting that all sites who want to stay so secret, are almost always the ones that are mostly discussed and therefore ending up being not that secret anymore.

X
03-23-2009, 01:21 AM
this is the most hilarious thread in here :)

GWashington
03-23-2009, 02:43 AM
I would sign up for the mob theme, which is cool, but I know when I'm not wanted.

Disme
03-23-2009, 06:45 AM
Interesting that all sites who want to stay so secret, are almost always the ones that are mostly discussed and therefore ending up being not that secret anymore.

That's because of the inherent curiosity of mankind ... whatever is not revealed to everybody shall be discussed by the ones actually not part of it.

And signing up for a tracker-theme is just ridiculous if you ask me :rolleyes:

hagckz0r
03-23-2009, 07:45 AM

My personal opinion is that almost all sites try to add 'secret' & 'leet' nickname. Even if they don't want to recognize saying that it is secret and doesn't exist makes people wonder more about their status, to become interested. Ya know after the site which was secret is revealed and n00bs start desiring it a lot of attention is bought over... and as you see nothing more is a secret.

Seen a lot of people who pretend they are elite members of some trackers. Of course valued members by those communities. People who make some noobish mistakes for the world to know they are members of them (intrigueing avatars & signatures see: BR avatar or sig, FSC's famous Brad Pitt fight club). This is nothing more & nothing less than a pathetic try to show the world who they are and bring more curiosity over their so called s3cr3t tracker.

Cradle
03-23-2009, 11:15 AM
No. There is no chance, as it doesnt exist.

mamacita
03-23-2009, 03:13 PM
I find it funny how any sort of elitism can be claimed on the part of the site, when in fact it goes out of its way to try and bring fresh people in who are new to the bt world.

And as for the review issue, I don't take anyone's side as I haven't really been shown proof either way as to who was to blame.

Thatsgreat
03-23-2009, 03:35 PM

That's because of the inherent curiosity of mankind ... whatever is not revealed to everybody shall be discussed by the ones actually not part of it.

And signing up for a tracker-theme is just ridiculous if you ask me :rolleyes:

Haha.

ben99
03-23-2009, 05:40 PM
I find it funny how any sort of elitism can be claimed on the part of the site, when in fact it goes out of its way to try and bring fresh people in who are new to the bt world.

And as for the review issue, I don't take anyone's side as I haven't really been shown proof either way as to who was to blame.
from what I've seen thats the exact opposite of what the site has tried to do. Just look at where you see "the" (note singular) recruitment thread.

mamacita
03-23-2009, 08:24 PM
recruitment via a posted thread is one thing, that people go out and find noobs is another. I just talked to a new guy there who only has one other torrent site in his repertoire, and no, its not a high lvl one at all.

If people put recruitment threads in these so called "elite" places, maybe its because they just trust that such a thread wont get taken out of proportion there. There are actually other recruitment threads out there, as well, so I dunno what you're getting at there.

mark_over_mars
03-23-2009, 08:30 PM
strange what happens here ,, seeing some members change their mind about that thing called CN ,, yesterday a lot of them deny by all means its existence ,, now they persist on that and speaking about some images like a tracker ,, i would say that may be a trial to attract others interest to something ,, or a strange lack in personality ...
Have a nice time u all ....

Detale
03-23-2009, 08:36 PM
Well made point man

benficao
03-23-2009, 08:41 PM
GL with the req
L O L
bunch of kiddies if you wanna put it that way.

:( I tought you where ok, but nooooo.

What a shame, Liedson, releasing reviews. What a shame.

anyway, long time no see, out of the closet cabalo ? :whistling
Ps: my avatar is for you :D :D liedson, didint score

ben99
03-23-2009, 09:15 PM
recruitment via a posted thread is one thing, that people go out and find noobs is another. I just talked to a new guy there who only has one other torrent site in his repertoire, and no, its not a high lvl one at all.

If people put recruitment threads in these so called "elite" places, maybe its because they just trust that such a thread wont get taken out of proportion there. There are actually other recruitment threads out there, as well, so I dunno what you're getting at there.
thats one person, seems more like a fluke...The staff kept bragging to me how these l33t people are there and how they love it, tracker staff etc..

The only one recruitment thread, which I saw, was at a flac only site which seems to have disappeared. Sure there was a recruitment here although the name CN was not mentioned, now its over.

To me that doesnt seem very newb friendly..

kevinsert
03-23-2009, 10:23 PM
CN ??? its a fake tracker you noobs :) poor kiddos...

ⓘⓝⓥⓘⓣⓔ
03-23-2009, 10:32 PM
CN ??? its a fake tracker you noobs :) poor kiddos...

it's real tracker

and it's good contact

and have good fourm

and in few monthes i think it will be best and best

i traded my acount there beacuse i don't need to any trackers more that sct & tl & waffles

i think it will be number 1 tracker if it keep going like it be now

onno92
03-23-2009, 10:58 PM
You mean CocoNuts as cn ?

03-23-2009, 11:21 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

good luck btw

p.s FAIL

Albo Da Kid
03-24-2009, 12:20 AM
it's real tracker

and in few monthes i think it will be best and best

The best in what sense? Best movie tracker you mean? If they can surpass Ptn then maybe..
Even if, they still have Ptp to worry about. Believe it or not, Ptp is shining big time lately and pretty soon I think that's going to be my first stop for non-Hd movies.

CN enver aimed to be the best btw. Their motives were pretty simple from the beginning..To have a small corner to hang out in and thats about it, throw in a couple of packs and call it an exclusive movie tracker.

killercam101
03-24-2009, 12:36 AM
oh shit its albo da kiiiiid

http://tinyurl.com/cgnf5v

you best not be messing wit me son! :01:

:lol:

im not done pow pow pow pow pow pow pow !!

albo you should be scared

http://api.ning.com/files/5aY6qzGsl1YunNtaTzu8obCfnliwlegUyzZdqaSB5TVmSdtnq5YklqDRAHEztYT-DhXcDvNAXxHp2g5Zu3Mz6XQy2y5WmRl7/emcurtisdre.jpg

Albo Da Kid
03-24-2009, 12:55 AM
that's right...Albo da kid in da building son

good to see u back in here kc. how was Ohio

Cradle
03-24-2009, 02:55 AM
Believe it or not, Ptp is shining big time lately

Absolutely +1 to that.

ovisan
03-24-2009, 06:18 AM
Cn=peg?

Disme
03-24-2009, 06:42 AM
I still find it funny so many people claim here that the tracker in question is Elitist and all that shit ... why even bother to discuss it than. A lot of people taking shit about it aren't even there and the fact they can't get in seems to give them the right to call the tracker Elitist.

If you're not there what do you care if it has great packs, attracts n00bz or not, wanna be a super-m33t tracker, etc ... if you are a member and don't like it ask the staff to disable your account.

FST seems to be a neverending pool of angry frustrated people picking on any new tracker that has only one goal in mind ... to have a nice and small tracker with a community and that doesn't want to much publicity.

Lovestoned
03-24-2009, 08:55 AM
Ptp is shining big time lately and pretty soon I think that's going to be my first stop for non-Hd movies.

Protip:
SD - Standard Definition