PDA

View Full Version : I Hate Goerge W Bush!

Assultsniper
09-20-2003, 10:13 PM
I HATE HIM WITH A PASSION! also hers a nice link Click here (http://www.presidentmoron.com/)

I also have footage of him picking his nose...

3rd gen noob
09-20-2003, 10:16 PM
i wonder how long this lasts...?

p.s. i agree

Lamsey
09-20-2003, 10:23 PM
http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/bushbinoculars.jpg

TheDave
09-20-2003, 10:23 PM
everyone agrees but the problem is you summed it all up in that so thisll sink like a lead balloon

Assultsniper
09-20-2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by TheDave@20 September 2003 - 17:23
everyone agrees but the problem is you summed it all up in that so thisll sink like a lead balloon
wtf?

Rat Faced
09-20-2003, 10:31 PM
Join the rest of the World.....

GW Bush

The country I rule, er---uh, serve, will not rest. We will not tire and we will not stop until the danger of a free world is removed."

He says it all himself.....

lynx
09-20-2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Assultsniper@20 September 2003 - 22:13
I HATE HIM WITH A PASSION! also hers a nice link Click here (http://www.presidentmoron.com/)

I also have footage of him picking his nose...
Oi, the back of the queue is somewhere over .... nope, I can't see it.

DarthInsinuate
09-20-2003, 10:33 PM
is this proof democracy doesn't work? I'm gonna start practising calling everyone 'comrade'

3rd gen noob
09-20-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@20 September 2003 - 22:33
is this proof democracy doesn't work?
democracy works, it's just that mr bush is so f*cking stupid

DarthInsinuate
09-20-2003, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+20 September 2003 - 22:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 20 September 2003 - 22:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DarthInsinuate@20 September 2003 - 22:33
is this proof democracy doesn&#39;t work?
democracy works, it&#39;s just that mr bush is so f*cking stupid [/b][/quote]
my point was - if democracy does work how does someone so fucking stupid become president, comrade?

TheDave
09-20-2003, 10:38 PM
because there are enough gullable pricks in america to vote for him, comrade

3rd gen noob
09-20-2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by TheDave@20 September 2003 - 22:38
because there are enough gullable pricks in america to vote for him, comrade
thanks for answering for me, comrade
this communism thing does have some things going for it then...

zapjb
09-20-2003, 11:25 PM
Just proves Republicans are selfish assholes. Since jr. took office over 3 million jobs lost in USA. Bread lines all over the nation. 170 billion dollars to "Iraq" in the next two yrs. Over 2 billion a month to Cheney&#39;s company Halifard. Tell 15000 vets no more medical benefits. Tax breaks to the ultra rich. Getting rid of ot pay. On & on & on. And the stupid poor americans will reelect him. I&#39;m a Democrat btw.

Lamsey
09-20-2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by zapjb@20 September 2003 - 23:25
I&#39;m a Democrat btw.
I&#39;d never have guessed&#33;

The American people can&#39;t re-elect him as such, though, seeing as technically he was never elected in the first place ;)

J'Pol
09-20-2003, 11:40 PM
As I have said elsewhere and I paraphrase, people get the government they deserve.

If he was elected, live with it. If you elect him again - live with it again.

If you sit on your arse and don&#39;t do anything to stop him getting elected again, tough shit. You are as guilty as everyone else. Again I paraphrase - for evil to succeed it only takes that good men do nothing.

Illuminati
09-20-2003, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by JPaul@21 September 2003 - 00:40
If you sit on your arse and don&#39;t do anything to stop him getting elected again, tough shit. You are as guilty as everyone else. Again I paraphrase - for evil to succeed it only takes that good men do nothing.
Mental Note - Use that to sum up the BNP when the next General Election comes round ;)

hobbes
09-21-2003, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by JPaul@21 September 2003 - 00:40
Again I paraphrase - for evil to succeed it only takes that good men do nothing.
JPaul,

Did you know that Billy Dean says that all the time. I refuse to put 2 and 2 together here. No, it cannot be true.

http://www.emotioneric.com/soylentgreen.jpg
Soylent green is people,.....people&#33;

Lamsey
09-21-2003, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by hobbes@21 September 2003 - 00:28
Did you know that Billy Dean says that all the time. I refuse to put 2 and 2 together here. No, it cannot be true.
The man from WHOIS, he say no.

Evil Gemini
09-21-2003, 01:12 AM
www.gwbush.com

www.bushorchimp.com

www.georgewbushstore.com

www.thetruthaboutgeorge.com

www.bushoncrack.com

www.gwbushimpersonator.com

www.bushcalendar.com

www.sonofbush.com

www.awolbush.com

http://busht-shirts.com

www.gwbush.blogspot.com

www.dancingbush.com

Damn so much sites about Bush :lol: Some fan sites some hate sites. Ppl actually by domain names to make a hate site ??

One good thing about Bush is he got rid of Sadam.

junkyardking
09-21-2003, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by neattairoski@21 September 2003 - 01:12

Did they really?

:blink:

He&#39;s still alive somewhere, just like Osama.

hobbes
09-21-2003, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by junkyardking+21 September 2003 - 04:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (junkyardking &#064; 21 September 2003 - 04:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-neattairoski@21 September 2003 - 01:12

Did they really?

:blink:

He&#39;s still alive somewhere, just like Osama. [/b][/quote]
That is a very good point&#33;

BTW, who is goerge bush anyway?

clocker
09-21-2003, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by hobbes@20 September 2003 - 20:57

BTW, who is goerge bush anyway?
He be the Prezidont (http://www.bestandworst.com/pages/vote/vote-1223.html)

Spindulik
09-21-2003, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@20 September 2003 - 18:37
my point was - if democracy does work how does someone so fucking stupid become president, comrade?
by getting less votes than Gore did. Don&#39;t you know?

dingoBaby
09-21-2003, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by JPaul@20 September 2003 - 19:40
As I have said elsewhere and I paraphrase, people get the government they deserve.

I cannot understand why so many of my fellow Americans fail to grasp this point.

Jay
09-21-2003, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by dingoBaby+21 September 2003 - 06:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dingoBaby @ 21 September 2003 - 06:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@20 September 2003 - 19:40

I cannot understand why so many of my fellow Americans fail to grasp this point. [/b][/quote]
what america needs is a strong democratic candidate, i wish gore would decide to run against bush again.

dingoBaby
09-21-2003, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by Jay+21 September 2003 - 01:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jay @ 21 September 2003 - 01:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dingoBaby@21 September 2003 - 06:26
<!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@20 September 2003 - 19:40

I cannot understand why so many of my fellow Americans fail to grasp this point.
what america needs is a strong democratic candidate, i wish gore would decide to run against bush again. [/b][/quote]
I agree. This nonsense about 10 candidates for the nomination is pure stupidity on the part of the Democtratic Party.

cpt_azad
09-21-2003, 05:39 AM

:lol: , bush is exactly what his name implies, no smarter then an ordinary plant. i don&#39;t know why americans elected him, but then again his bro in florida rigged the election (i&#39;m not an american btw, also, i&#39;m a democrat supporter, DOWN WIT REPBULICANS&#33;&#33;&#33; <_< ). oh, and cheyne, go suck a duck u fu*king prick, man, i feel for americans having to pay taxes to support the multi billion dollar "saliries" the government gets. isn&#39;t it time we have a descent democratic government? whatever happened to the weapons of mass destruction and good ol&#39; comrade osama bin laden? why can iraqi&#39;s loot everything they want without having to be shot by soldiers, but as soon as the iraqi&#39;s go and try to steal the oil, an american tank blows them sky high? why am i so fat? why can&#39;t george w bush stop targeting muslim countries (i feel for the muslims, no really i do, ask mogadishu)? why are they so oil hungry? when is my soup going to be ready? and so on. so, as u can see, bush has caused so many problems in the world today, including stealing my soup, that it&#39;s time that we revolt against him. oh wait, found my soup, my bad :o . seriously though, bush sucks ass. who here can honestly say that they don&#39;t care if bush died, i know i wouldn&#39;t care. that reminds me, he almost died choking on something, forgot what he was choking on though...

EDIT: oh i remember, he was choking on his dick, i actually remembered something, WOW :o &#33;

Assultsniper
09-21-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by cpt_azad@21 September 2003 - 00:39

:lol: , bush is exactly what his name implies, no smarter then an ordinary plant. i don&#39;t know why americans elected him, but then again his bro in florida rigged the election (i&#39;m not an american btw, also, i&#39;m a democrat supporter, DOWN WIT REPBULICANS&#33;&#33;&#33; <_< ). oh, and cheyne, go suck a duck u fu*king prick, man, i feel for americans having to pay taxes to support the multi billion dollar "saliries" the government gets. isn&#39;t it time we have a descent democratic government? whatever happened to the weapons of mass destruction and good ol&#39; comrade osama bin laden? why can iraqi&#39;s loot everything they want without having to be shot by soldiers, but as soon as the iraqi&#39;s go and try to steal the oil, an american tank blows them sky high? why am i so fat? why can&#39;t george w bush stop targeting muslim countries (i feel for the muslims, no really i do, ask mogadishu)? why are they so oil hungry? when is my soup going to be ready? and so on. so, as u can see, bush has caused so many problems in the world today, including stealing my soup, that it&#39;s time that we revolt against him. oh wait, found my soup, my bad :o . seriously though, bush sucks ass. who here can honestly say that they don&#39;t care if bush died, i know i wouldn&#39;t care. that reminds me, he almost died choking on something, forgot what he was choking on though...

EDIT: oh i remember, he was choking on his dick, i actually remembered something, WOW :o &#33;
He cheated&#33; he dident win the votes he even arrested inoccent people (mostly black) just so that he can win&#33;

Gutter
09-21-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Assultsniper+21 September 2003 - 18:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Assultsniper @ 21 September 2003 - 18:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cpt_azad@21 September 2003 - 00:39

He cheated&#33; he dident win the votes he even arrested inoccent people (mostly black) just so that he can win&#33; [/b][/quote]
good point

here&#39;s some fun info

Grand Theft America (http://www.ericblumrich.com/gta.html)

somewhat annoying music

Gutter
09-21-2003, 07:00 PM
another one

Church and State (http://www.ericblumrich.com/faith.html)

Gutter
09-21-2003, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by neattairoski@21 September 2003 - 01:12
www.gwbush.com

www.bushorchimp.com

www.georgewbushstore.com

www.thetruthaboutgeorge.com

www.bushoncrack.com

www.gwbushimpersonator.com

www.bushcalendar.com

www.sonofbush.com

www.awolbush.com

http://busht-shirts.com

www.gwbush.blogspot.com

www.dancingbush.com

Damn so much sites about Bush :lol: Some fan sites some hate sites. Ppl actually by domain names to make a hate site ??

don&#39;t forget punkvoter.com (http://www.punkvoter.com)

Remember (http://www.markfiore.com/animation/twoyear.html)

billyfridge
09-21-2003, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by DarthInsinuate+20 September 2003 - 22:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DarthInsinuate @ 20 September 2003 - 22:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@20 September 2003 - 22:34
<!--QuoteBegin-DarthInsinuate@20 September 2003 - 22:33
democracy works, it&#39;s just that mr bush is so f*cking stupid
my point was - if democracy does work how does someone so fucking stupid become president, comrade? [/b][/quote]
this so called &#39;stupid&#39; president was voted in by the people of the US, so it followsw you are calling them stupid too, or am i wrong :(

billyfridge
09-21-2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Illuminati@20 September 2003 - 23:52

Mental Note - Use that to sum up the BNP when the next General Election comes round ;)
The BNP are gaining votes because of the present immigration policy not because people are sitting on their arses. swamped Brit.

Assultsniper
09-21-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Gutter+21 September 2003 - 13:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gutter @ 21 September 2003 - 13:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Assultsniper@21 September 2003 - 18:32
<!--QuoteBegin-cpt_azad@21 September 2003 - 00:39

He cheated&#33; he dident win the votes he even arrested inoccent people (mostly black) just so that he can win&#33;
good point

here&#39;s some fun info

Grand Theft America (http://www.ericblumrich.com/gta.html)

somewhat annoying music [/b][/quote]
Awsome awsome&#33; everybodie should see this good thing that he cant get re elected I just hope that his daughther doesent become the first female president&#33;
I wish they still had Clinton as president he was an awsome president especially since he&#39;s not blood thirsty&#33;

3rd gen noob
09-21-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by billyfridge@21 September 2003 - 19:11
this so called &#39;stupid&#39; president was voted in by the people of the US, so it followsw you are calling them stupid too, or am i wrong :(
you&#39;re not too slow, now, are you?

Rat Faced
09-21-2003, 11:27 PM
But hes a vet....... (http://www.punkvoter.com/toons/03.html)

and, well....

lets face it (http://www.punkvoter.com/toons/18.html)

bigboab
09-22-2003, 01:28 AM
Come on Noob&#33; This president was NOT voted in by the American people. He and his cronies and family manipulated the results to ensure victory. I actually think that there are few western leaders who have been elected by the MAJORITY vote in so called democratic countries.

3rd gen noob
09-22-2003, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by bigboab@22 September 2003 - 01:28
Come on Noob&#33; This president was NOT voted in by the American people. He and his cronies and family manipulated the results to ensure victory. I actually think that there are few western leaders who have been elected by the MAJORITY vote in so called democratic countries.
are you talking to me?
if so, i know it was all a sham...

bigboab
09-22-2003, 02:16 AM
Sorry Noob. its nearly three in the morning here and I picked up the wrong part of the thread. But my statement still stands(less the Noob bit). I blame it all on the drink. :P

3rd gen noob
09-22-2003, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by bigboab@22 September 2003 - 02:16
Sorry Noob. its nearly three in the morning here and I picked up the wrong part of the thread. But my statement still stands(less the Noob bit). I blame it all on the drink. :P
i wasn&#39;t trying to be argumentative
i support your view on this issue...
cheers :beerchug:

kdm172
09-22-2003, 02:34 AM
I think this topic should be removed because people may find it very offending ( republicans) BTW im one too and I don&#39;t like this topic at all.

3rd gen noob
09-22-2003, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by kdm172@22 September 2003 - 02:34
I think this topic should be removed because people may find it very offending ( republicans) BTW im one too and I don&#39;t like this topic at all.
if he wasn&#39;t so stupid, there&#39;d be no topic here... <_<

edit: he also has to cheat to win

bigboab
09-22-2003, 02:46 AM
Yes I agree we are all bushed. :P

Rat Faced
09-22-2003, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by kdm172@22 September 2003 - 02:34

Your welcome to Hate Chirac or Tony Blaire....I&#39;ll support you there ;)

DarthInsinuate
09-22-2003, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Rat Faced+22 September 2003 - 08:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Faced @ 22 September 2003 - 08:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kdm172@22 September 2003 - 02:34

Your welcome to Hate Chirac or Tony Blaire....I&#39;ll support you there ;) [/b][/quote]
I was about to post something nasty about Tony Blair, but i realised i know more stuff about the American government than my own (nothing) :(

masta.z
09-22-2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by DarthInsinuate+20 September 2003 - 23:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DarthInsinuate @ 20 September 2003 - 23:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@20 September 2003 - 22:34
<!--QuoteBegin-DarthInsinuate@20 September 2003 - 22:33
democracy works, it&#39;s just that mr bush is so f*cking stupid
my point was - if democracy does work how does someone so fucking stupid become president, comrade? [/b][/quote]
because the majority did not vote for him :blink: :ph34r:

fugley
09-22-2003, 06:23 PM
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooooooorge dubblya obviously has focus drivin potential - Me&#39;s kinda withim&#33; :blink:

Awwe shit me aint got a cloo what I is on about&#33; Can ya help me out here?? :blink: :blink: :blink:

TheDave
09-22-2003, 06:27 PM
i guess i was wrong about the lead balloon theory :">