PDA

View Full Version : I need E***O

Progressive
03-23-2009, 03:01 AM
I would appreciate if any good man could invite me to E**o. ratio proof for other music tracker I have to show when u need.Thanks in advance

cinephilia
03-23-2009, 05:51 AM
that's not the way to get in... i'd suggest you to take some time to learn how it works..

uqc
03-23-2009, 06:16 AM
It sounds like "I need STMusic"...

Ahmed047
03-23-2009, 07:00 AM
you are new here ,try to be more active & make friends ,also you can try other easier to get music trackers

The Wanderer
03-23-2009, 07:19 AM
It sounds like "I need STMusic"...

Hey, what's wrong with STMusic? :ermm:

uqc
03-23-2009, 07:29 AM
Nothing wrong,just an example.
STM is a good tracker and I have it,but compared to E***O it's much easier to obtain.

alupizor
03-23-2009, 11:28 AM
sorry for being off topic, but is it about the music or about being a member of a certain tracker? cos i appreciate music first, but the community counts almost just as much.

The_Martinator
03-23-2009, 12:54 PM
To be a member there, you'll have to look elsewhere.
Btw, you don't seek them, they find you (you just have to know where to upload music).

Progressive
03-23-2009, 03:39 PM
OK thanks to all I will be waiting for long time to get E***o although I have plenty of Flac music but I want to increase my collection.

OnEyM
03-23-2009, 03:41 PM
just tell a e* member that u have >200 cds and you'll get invited

Veidenbaums
03-23-2009, 03:48 PM
OK thanks to all I will be waiting for long time to get E***o although I have plenty of Flac music but I want to increase my collection.

Don't wait, do something :pinch:
It's not so hard to get in there if you really want to join (not because it's hard to get into). You need to be well known FLAC uploader/ripper, community guy and that's all. :unsure:

cinephilia
03-23-2009, 04:12 PM
i'd rather say you have to know the right guys.

Veidenbaums
03-23-2009, 05:26 PM
With trackers like E it's always about knowing the right guys :happy:

ben99
03-23-2009, 05:39 PM
just upload rips to p and you will get noticed.

mark_over_mars
03-23-2009, 08:21 PM
i see zomb is open for signup ,, it has a good flac content too if u interested in that , i am sure a nice tracker

Thatsgreat
03-23-2009, 09:09 PM
If you hang around in some IRC-channels and make some friends you can get into almost any site.

Keyword is ''friends''. I don't think anyone would just give away invites here. But I hope you find your way.

I'm Hot
03-23-2009, 09:32 PM
Btw, you don't seek them, they find you (you just have to know where to upload music).

Ok that's wrong. You get into E the same way you should get into other trackers, by friends.

ben99
03-23-2009, 09:44 PM

Ok that's wrong. You get into E the same way you should get into other trackers, by friends.
no, both of those are right. You can either get in thru friends or you can upload some really good flac rips at p and get noticed.

I'm Hot
03-23-2009, 09:51 PM
no, both of those are right. You can either get in thru friends or you can upload some really good flac rips at p and get noticed.

He said you couldn't go after E, and yeah thats wrong, since you can get it by friends. So what you said it is whats actually right.

ⓘⓝⓥⓘⓣⓔ
03-23-2009, 10:02 PM
If you hang around in some IRC-channels and make some friends you can get into almost any site.

Keyword is ''friends''. I don't think anyone would just give away invites here. But I hope you find your way.

JUST BELIVE HIM

HE WAS WANNA TRADE CN WITH ME

AND WHEN I TOLD HIM TO GO FIRST

HE TLD ME THAT HE GOT IT FROM FRIEND AND HIS FRIEND GIVE HIM FTWR ALSO

HIS FRIENDS CAN GIVE HIM THERE WIFES FOR FREE :naughty:

MY FRIEND NEVER MIND ABOUT ANY SITE

JUST KEEP USING 1 OR 2 SITES AND U WILL NOT LOOKING FOR ANY OTHER

I WAS HAVE ALOT OF SITES BUT NOW LEECH AND SCT AND WAFFLES

NEVER RUNNING LIKE THE RABBITE IN FTWR

U WILL BE BORING IN THE END

alupizor
03-23-2009, 10:15 PM
just tell a e* member that u have >200 cds and you'll get invited
i have 200 cd's of Aerosmith only, with all albums and most singles :)
i think people look for a high level tracker only cos it's so high up, unfortunately the content and community are always second to that, in my opinion. if there's no list of trackers and levels, maybe people will see the effort of all uploaders, nevermind what tracker they're uploading to.
i've been a member of dime for almost 4 years and i'm glad it's not mentioned in the level list, cos everyone interested in that type of content will find it, just like i did.

ben99
03-24-2009, 12:01 AM
no, to get invited the e member actually has to see you know how to upload cds and are willing to do it.

alupizor
03-24-2009, 12:11 AM
now that seems reasonable. there's so many people with thousands of cds and no knowledge of ripping/converting.

cinephilia
03-24-2009, 12:59 AM
there's so many people with thousands of cds and no knowledge of ripping/converting.
that's so fuckin true.

Progressive
03-24-2009, 02:56 AM
I will tell them >>>>>Still looking for

killercam101
03-24-2009, 05:33 AM
http://tinyurl.com/d5wmbj

cinephilia
03-24-2009, 06:22 AM
:lol::lol::lol:

bloody killercam!

The_Martinator
03-24-2009, 08:20 AM

True but your way is much rarer as far as I've heard. I do know a guy who got invited by a friend. Tbh I know very little of the tracker and I like Pedro's a lot. When Pedro's+what+waffles won't be enough for me (like that's gonna happen), I'll start researching.

Funkin'
03-24-2009, 03:42 PM
If you're not a member at Pedro's, Progressive than I would get in there. Most of the albums that uploaded to the one is uploaded to the other. And if you have a bunch of cd's/vinyl, I would suggest to properly rip them and get them uploaded. More than likely someone might take notice of this and offer to try and get you in.

That is, if you don't have a friend that is already member. Since that is the fastest way to gain membership.

colombianino
04-01-2009, 04:20 AM
now why do i feel that this type of things always point to the same direction, yet no one seems to follow it or even look at it? could it be the fact that they don't listen?

...or is it the fact that you don't realize that sometimes the answer is in front of you?

yet these threads seem to be always forgotten and lost forever, even though they're still there? thus a new one comes to take its place......

:dabs:

Swift
04-01-2009, 09:56 AM
http://www.thg.ru/game/20050329/images/aoe.jpg

they will get you and slaughter you !

cinephilia
04-01-2009, 12:35 PM
pm me your mail mate :)

April fool of course :coffee:

Progressive
04-01-2009, 03:06 PM
thank you to all for your nice comments. I hope I can get it soon I am creazy about Flac vinyl rips.

Thatsgreat
04-01-2009, 03:29 PM
Then why not try to get into Pedros? As Funkin' said, it's all the same... pretty much.

cinephilia
04-01-2009, 05:00 PM
@Progressive: did you read the spoiler before PMing me ? :shifty:

ben99
04-01-2009, 09:44 PM
apparently not :lol:

Progressive
04-01-2009, 11:55 PM

my friend what do u mean by that? Are u kidding me?

cinephilia
04-02-2009, 03:47 AM
:lol::lol::lol:

Cabalo
04-02-2009, 04:02 AM

he was, read the spoiler.

btw, E**** is a tracker like any other. you join it if someone has an invite and likes you. It's pretty simple the life on the BT world.
I'm not a member there, as i don't really download much music, and never looked for it, but if you really are into music, and write a proper request, and show your motives and how you can contribute, for sure it won't be as hard as you think.

good luck

Funkin'
04-02-2009, 05:25 AM

Aww...that's rough. Yeah, he was kidding.

But anyways, if you're still not a member at Pedro's, then you really need to start there. As I can't see too many people being interested in inviting you to E while there is a just as good lossless tracker that is much easier to get into that you're not willing to join(which I'm only guessing you're still not a member at P's, if I'm wrong then just dismiss this part of my post).

Some may think you are bypassing Pedro's and shooting straight for E because of its "rarity". So really, I would start at Pedro's. And within the next few months upload there if you have the cd's to do so, and also leech a lot. Basically, use the tracker(I don't think anyone would be very willing to invite someone that has stats like 2GB download 100GB uploaded). And then come back and make a request for E. You'll have a much better chance then.

Thatsgreat
04-02-2009, 06:50 PM

Aww...that's rough. Yeah, he was kidding.

But anyways, if you're still not a member at Pedro's, then you really need to start there. As I can't see too many people being interested in inviting you to E while there is a just as good lossless tracker that is much easier to get into that you're not willing to join(which I'm only guessing you're still not a member at P's, if I'm wrong then just dismiss this part of my post).

Some may think you are bypassing Pedro's and shooting straight for E because of its "rarity". So really, I would start at Pedro's. And within the next few months upload there if you have the cd's to do so, and also leech a lot. Basically, use the tracker(I don't think anyone would be very willing to invite someone that has stats like 2GB download 100GB uploaded). And then come back and make a request for E. You'll have a much better chance then.

Speaking words of wisdom...

If you really really reeeally want it, you can get it. Don't give up the hope. As they say, hope is the last thing that abandons you :happy:

alupizor
04-02-2009, 07:58 PM
How much music can someone listen to (lossless or not)? Do you really need the most inaccessible tracker in order to find what you want? I don't have access to many music trackers, but I really don't get why you'd need a lot of them.

Progressive
04-04-2009, 11:55 AM
thanks Thatsgreat for your nice words I hope to to get it soon.

Swift
04-04-2009, 12:00 PM
if E needs you , you'll get in !

Qlix
04-04-2009, 02:05 PM
^^ Pretty much what Swift said.

Although I heard major uploaders on Pedro's BT Tracker usually gets invited, guess you could try that.