PDA

View Full Version : [REQ]Anime tracker

crazycody
03-25-2009, 10:46 PM
Hey guys,
I've been looking for awhile to find a private anime tracker. If anyone has an extra invite to anywhere if you wanted to pass it my way that would be fantastic. Even the name of some private anime trackers would suffice.

Thanks

The_Martinator
03-25-2009, 10:50 PM
Boxtorrents is usually open for signups. They don't allow all kinds of anime, though.
Still, they're pretty good, imo.

crazycody
03-25-2009, 10:54 PM
I should have specified, sorry. I am looking for private trackers. I am currently a member of box, and and nearly entirely satisfied. I just want a tracker that allows licensed material etc, and that isn't an archive.

Sorry for the lack of info :) but thanks for the reply!

GunShot
03-25-2009, 10:56 PM
I have got Myspleen invites if you want one pm me your mail.

crazycody
03-25-2009, 11:23 PM
Thanks for the inv, isn't quite what I was looking for though. Looking for japanime tracker, not cartoons.

Thanks anyway though!

The_Martinator
03-26-2009, 08:59 AM
There aren't a lot of private Japananime trackers. But you can find anime on some general trackers. I know SCT has some packs. Still, it's not a lot. We would really need a great anime tracker.

bilkenter
03-26-2009, 09:20 AM
There aren't a lot of private Japananime trackers. But you can find anime on some general trackers. I know SCT has some packs. Still, it's not a lot. We would really need a great anime tracker.
this part is sooo true xD we need one really, i usually find awesome animes on general trackers, but not enough really.

battues
03-26-2009, 12:37 PM
For me as an anime fun i find TL + http://www.majin2007.com + http://www.tokyotosho.com/ more than satisfying.
I never really found one great anime+manga private tracker for all kind of anime and manga like bcg is for games...
If you will find something interesting please keep me posted...

crazycody
03-26-2009, 01:02 PM
Yah TL seems pretty good thus far. Much better than most private trackers. there is one called AsianDvdclub, free sign ups right now.
I'd prefer my anime to be rips, but I guess I can download the dvds then rip them myself, but still.

lostdemon
03-26-2009, 01:04 PM
Why limit yourself to private trackers for anime when you can just go to sites like

anime-eden.com

downloadsanime.com

warez-bb

demonoid

ainme-media.com (Streaming video if you just want to watch instead of download)

crazycody
03-26-2009, 01:13 PM
BitHQ sounds decent, anyone got invites to there?

mostly just because private trackers are more secure, faster, and just all around a better experience :)

Lovestoned
03-26-2009, 01:32 PM
Anime fansubbers aren't scene groups so you don't expect them to upload releases in private trackers do you?

It's either TokyoTosho for the latest releases which they usually upload on torrents or AniKat for DDLs for me.

I sometimes choose to watch them from MegaVideo too or get DDL from MegaVideo itself since I am a premium member.

;)

crazycody
03-26-2009, 01:35 PM
Yah, I'm aware its not scene, but I figured you would still be able to have a private tracker.