PDA

View Full Version : Invites System for bitme

Dahoomy
03-27-2009, 03:08 AM
I want ditails for this if possible ,,

ichigo
03-27-2009, 04:39 AM
Power users and above get them. You get 3 invites per month assuming you have met the requirements and have brought in no users that have been disabled for anything.

pbjabba
03-29-2009, 11:16 AM
...and have brought in no users that have been disabled for anything.
That must be why I don't get them any more. Not that it matters because I have no one to give them to anyway. Of my invitees (all of whom came from FST) 70% have disabled accounts. With that fail rate its a miracle I still have my account

brento
03-29-2009, 09:33 PM
thank you very much ichigo. hit PU and was wondering how it worked

bladesharp
03-30-2009, 12:37 AM
Power users and above get them. You get 3 invites per month assuming you have met the requirements and have brought in no users that have been disabled for anything.

Thx.. now i know :(

Islander_IBG
03-30-2009, 05:46 AM
im power user since almost 10 weeks and i didnt even get 1 invite since i joined..

and my inviter is not disabled...

so whats the problem ?

helpme
03-30-2009, 05:56 AM
Thanks 4 info

killercam101
03-30-2009, 06:15 AM
im power user since almost 10 weeks and i didnt even get 1 invite since i joined..

so whats the problem ?

You SUCK

http://tinyurl.com/c2phpd

crimsoncrow
03-30-2009, 06:43 AM

so whats the problem ?

You SUCK

thanks for another in a long line of useful posts.

jonepb
03-30-2009, 10:23 AM

every month ? is thats true for pu's?

C.H.A.O.S
03-30-2009, 02:08 PM
in fact Bitme have the worst staff and most stupid non-understandable reasons for banning.
My brother had an account there and was inactive for 2 weeks and he had 3 invites in his account and he got banned and when he went to talk to them why he was banned they only said "this is our final decision, please leave the channel now !!".
Bitme is a shit and there is alot of other good alternatives like bitspyder and learnbits.

The_Martinator
03-30-2009, 02:45 PM
in fact Bitme have the worst staff and most stupid non-understandable reasons for banning.
My brother had an account there and was inactive for 2 weeks and he had 3 invites in his account and he got banned and when he went to talk to them why he was banned they only said "this is our final decision, please leave the channel now !!".
Bitme is a shit and there is alot of other good alternatives like bitspyder and learnbits.

Surely he was inactive for more than 2 weeks or he did something wrong.

C.H.A.O.S
03-30-2009, 03:22 PM

Surely he was inactive for more than 2 weeks or he did something wrong.

My brother don't have time to have more than 1 tracker he is only on TL and Bitme and he had no invitees.
just have a look on the users page of Bitme and see how many users were banned.

The_Martinator
03-30-2009, 03:46 PM
I know there are a lot of people banned there. Still I don't think they ban people just for the fun of it...

C.H.A.O.S
03-30-2009, 05:29 PM
to spare more space for coming donors :D.

BlackKnight
03-30-2009, 07:36 PM

so whats the problem ?

if you never have invites you can request invites from staff. It's not 100% that you can receive invites still.

BOOM
03-30-2009, 10:07 PM

so whats the problem ?

if you never have invites you can request invites from staff. It's not 100% that you can receive invites still.Assuming the staff is almost the same as bitmetv staff, he can get a ban instead of invites :rolleyes:

BlackKnight
03-30-2009, 11:26 PM
if you never have invites you can request invites from staff. It's not 100% that you can receive invites still.Assuming the staff is almost the same as bitmetv staff, he can get a ban instead of invites :rolleyes:

I don't think so. it says in Bitme FAQ that you can request invites. They don't have the same staff, some BMTV staff aren't even members in BM. But why ppl hate these two sites that much? Am I in a minor that never have any problems with staff from bitme and bitmetv? Actually I asked for help sometimes and they had the best service.

BOOM
03-31-2009, 12:22 PM
Assuming the staff is almost the same as bitmetv staff, he can get a ban instead of invites :rolleyes:

I don't think so. it says in Bitme FAQ that you can request invites. They don't have the same staff, some BMTV staff aren't even members in BM. But why ppl hate these two sites that much? Am I in a minor that never have any problems with staff from bitme and bitmetv? Actually I asked for help sometimes and they had the best service.
First time I pm'ed bmtv staff i had no answer. Second time, I got a ban :frusty:

Maybe it's coz i'm brazilian and they think we are all cheaters :rolleyes:

LJ.
03-31-2009, 01:58 PM
fuck bitme, they suck, mods suck, admin suck

just fuck it

b3owulf
04-03-2009, 08:42 AM
fuck bitme, they suck, mods suck, admin suck

just fuck it

U suck too ^_^