PDA

View Full Version : Help on downloading movies

drunkenm4ster
03-27-2009, 12:29 PM
I am having a nightmare sourcing films. I use mainly newsleech, grabit and have quick par and winrar to unpack the necessary files.

But sourcing complete titles with the correct format such as avi, mpeg4 and divxs not that easy.

Can anybody help, give me advice or any information please.

hugoblank
03-27-2009, 01:13 PM
I never said I was that smart. What do you mean by "sourcing"?

Regards,

Hugo

rippinitup4fun
03-27-2009, 01:50 PM
Use the nzb index here. It is broken into sections such as XviD, DVDR, HD, etc.
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/nzb-index/

drunkenm4ster
03-27-2009, 04:05 PM

Regards,

Hugo

Meaning finding the actual films.:)
When I search for a film via newsleech, I end up getting either a complete dvdrip from 5-10gb which when i download it is never always complete, or there are lots of small files listed between 100 kb to 1.5 mb, which cant be right can it?

rippinitup4fun
03-27-2009, 11:42 PM

Regards,

Hugo

When I search for a film via newsleech, I end up getting either a complete dvdrip from 5-10gb which when i download it is never always complete, or there are lots of small files listed between 100 kb to 1.5 mb, which cant be right can it?

Who is your provider? It sounds like a retention issue.

hugoblank
03-28-2009, 02:06 AM
Have you tried nzbmatrix, or binsearch. I take it you're looking for an nzb for a particular film.

Reagrds,

Hugo

dutchmaster420
03-28-2009, 09:17 AM

Regards,

Hugo

Make sure the real 4.7gb and up movies your trying to get are within your servers retention...and you can filter out all small bogus files in newzleech by clicking advanced and put 100mb or so into the minimum filesize box to weed out all bogus files and extensions

drunkenm4ster
03-28-2009, 04:34 PM

Who is your provider? It sounds like a retention issue.

Giganews

Thanks for the info