PDA

View Full Version : elektronik account disabled !

ahmed534
03-27-2009, 02:07 PM
hi,
I just do a trade this morning but ATM they said account disabled !!!
somone knows why ?

bilkenter
03-27-2009, 02:18 PM
because you traded? dude ok trade might get ya what you want, but at the same moment, it might get the account disabled too easily. You should have real friends who can invite you to trackers you want really. That way way easier to get into whatever you want, but a friendship doesnt grow easily, you spend quite a time with them, you get to know them, you share their joy and grief, this is how i come to know my awesome friends

RedGHost
03-27-2009, 02:51 PM
because of changing IP, mail and password at the same time

susiserken
03-27-2009, 03:19 PM
Elektronik staff isnt to happy about trading :lol:

bilkenter
03-27-2009, 03:21 PM
None of them is :)

cinephilia
03-27-2009, 03:24 PM
hi,
I just do a trade this morning but ATM they said account disabled !!!
somone knows why ?
LOL
thanks for the laugh ahmed :lol:

susiserken
03-27-2009, 03:24 PM
None of them is :)

true story!

ahmed534
03-27-2009, 04:11 PM
i'm not writing this thread for laughing "cine".
I just did the trade because I don't have friends in those high level tracker, and I think no one is ready to give me an nvite for those tracker...so I really dunno what to do to get in to them.thks for anyone who spend time for answering me :)

bilkenter
03-27-2009, 04:16 PM
I just did the trade because I don't have friends in those high level tracker, and I think no one is ready to give me an nvite for those tracker...so I really dunno what to do to get in to them.thks for anyone who spend time for answering me :)
You wont get friends at high level unless you start sharing, this is how it happened to me, i shared a rapid, and i got nb invite, he gave it in exchange for the favour , i didnt ask for it even turned it down but insisted anyway. So you only get friends via either your behaviour or your contribution...

The_Martinator
03-27-2009, 04:32 PM
I have just 1 tip for you: Honesty goes a long way.
Another: You can always make new friends and you never know which trackers they are members of.

elektROnik
03-27-2009, 05:04 PM
Hint 1 : http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-can-give-iplaytl-343180
Hint 2 : Quote from tracker's rule : # Account Trading/Giveaway
Anyone suspected/found doing this will get his account disabled. If you push it and try to do it again you will get banned along with the new account owner. If the guy who you traded the account with is a cheater/faker you will both get banned.

You can pick either one..
Ah, let me give you one advice. Next time you break a tracker's rule, try not to draw attention by applying for uploader or other things like that. This way you could enjoy the tracker for more than 29minutes..

bilkenter
03-27-2009, 05:07 PM
I have just 1 tip for you: Honesty goes a long way.
Another: You can always make new friends and you never know which trackers they are members of.
exactly, i didnt know a friend of mine was really effective member at the top of torrent site in terms of levels, not that i care about his status in torrenting, but that proves your point. You never know who people are really, so start having friends, you will have whatever you want or need.

edit: also honesty is really crucial, dont hide who you are what you did, i never did and i will never will, be honest and dont let the people who trusts you down. Honesty i invited someone to those top notch sites, and he backstabbed me really, i am banned because of him too, but the problem is that i could still embrace him if he told me the truth rather than running away from me when he got banned, that just taught me something, dont trust most of the people really so i keep my invites all hidden not used and will probably never will use them

cinephilia
03-27-2009, 05:17 PM
i don't blame you for anything ahmed, i laughed cause the answer was in your question ;)

ahmed534
03-27-2009, 05:42 PM
ok.thank you guys for the advices :) will try to do my best

Ahmed047
03-27-2009, 05:59 PM
ok.thank you guys for the advices :) will try to do my best
as i told you before Ahmed ,trading is a bad thing & will lead to loss of all your trackers sooner or later ,try to join trackers that fit your needs (level is not important ,content & community are more important ) ,good luck in your future torrent life