PDA

View Full Version : Problem With

MeMeMeSoHony
09-21-2003, 07:18 AM
I deleted it a long time ago . (yahoo&#33; messenger) HOWEVER i still have a bunch of "links" and other crap left on my pc that i cant seem to delete. I have a link to yahoo.com on my I.E. under "tools" and i cant delete it. File>Edit>View>Favorites>Tools <<< under those "tools". and i have other junk left.i just want to know how to remove that stuff. thats it. Thanx in advance ;)

MUSLEMAN
09-21-2003, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by MeMeMeSoHony@21 September 2003 - 03:18
I deleted it a long time ago . (yahoo&#33; messenger) HOWEVER i still have a bunch of "links" and other crap left on my pc that i cant seem to delete. I have a link to yahoo.com on my I.E. under "tools" and i cant delete it. File>Edit>View>Favorites>Tools <<< under those "tools". and i have other junk left.i just want to know how to remove that stuff. thats it. Thanx in advance ;)
yahoo tool bar has an uninstaller, as for the rest what ever you can&#39;t find in add/remove program then delete manauly

fr600
09-21-2003, 07:54 AM
You have deleted a long time back but still its creating probs... As someone said uninstall it but I think the uninstaller in not thereand its better it you don&#39;t delete it manually. So now its better if you install yahoo toolbar again then uninstall it again...

MeMeMeSoHony
09-21-2003, 09:32 AM
Thank you guys , I was able to remove it this time ;) :)

MUSLEMAN
09-21-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by MeMeMeSoHony@21 September 2003 - 05:32
Thank you guys , I was able to remove it this time ;) :)
congrats :lol: :lol: