PDA

View Full Version : what a thread that was...

hangemhigh
03-28-2009, 02:06 AM
that guy from TL can fuck off...disrespectful jerkoff

Charger
03-28-2009, 11:19 AM
Whats this about? What thread are u talking about?

pridah
03-28-2009, 11:21 AM
not again such a stupid vague thread. I don't care about personal issues or so.... keep this public.

bilkenter
03-28-2009, 11:22 AM
it is this thread
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-help-343906

dude shush, dont attract attention, you might get spied on! xD anyway idol can get in anytime he wants really. However, i doubt he would xD

edit: Also that guy you speak of is the admin of tl as far as i know. SHUSH! somebody is watching us all!

Old_Swift_acct
03-28-2009, 11:38 AM
sometimes TL staff are the worst

bilkenter
03-28-2009, 11:42 AM
sometimes TL staff are the worst
I Dont agree with that, in the time i was on their irc, it was really friendly, staff admin were helpful, but that attitude blew it all away, i was even thinking of getting back to tl no not anymore( my accoung got banned cuz of inactivity even if i told them my pc was messed up) anyway they couldnt wait 2 month that sucks really.

Old_Swift_acct
03-28-2009, 11:56 AM
actually i didn't have problems with them . but this from kingrob not a staff attitude

Albo Da Kid
03-28-2009, 01:03 PM
This is just a case of a bunch of conceited kids abusing their powers, that's all.

The_Martinator
03-28-2009, 03:47 PM
This is just a case of a bunch of conceited kids abusing their powers, that's all.

I think you should make a list of trackers where there isn't a ''kid'' in their staff.

Also you should define the word ''kid'' very precisely.

peat moss
03-28-2009, 04:05 PM
Guys I thought that post was closed ...... FOR A REASON .

dakat
03-28-2009, 04:18 PM
Now this sort of thread is why I dont come here often

killercam101
03-28-2009, 04:43 PM
:naughty: trip twist to a front flip son now is some trick watch all the dumb chicks hump when i bump this..

Albo Da Kid
03-28-2009, 06:20 PM
I think you should make a list of trackers where there isn't a ''kid'' in their staff.

Also you should define the word ''kid'' very precisely.kid = winy authority slut. example"I ban you if you tell me to shut up"
Da Kid =Totaly age/bt unrelated. It's a term to describe something fresh and upandcoming. Often used to describe boxers whom just turned professionals. Not that Im pro yet or anything like that, it's just a nick

1. PTN - They mind their bussiness and are always willing to help out. Overall, it's a quiet drama-free place with loyal staffers like Superclover, Intr4s1t, Mamacita and In2theDeth (that's the only ones I've had encounters with. Im sure the rest are just as decent)

2.TheBox- Great staffers so far from what I've experienced so far

3.Music-vids - You'll never experience any power abusing nor anything remotely unfair in that place. Staffers are great guys and always quick to help out

4. Others: Blackcats, Ntorrents, Elektronik, TheVault etc...

List of kid-infested trackers:
1.(old) Scl- I don't know about now, but scl back in the day had a couple of power abusing staffers like z7x.

2.Black rabbit- O boy I've never seen anything like it when they bombarded the forums with pure childish bashing cause TakeMS broke one of their rules.

3.Last but not least....CN - Another tracker infested with power abusing brats. They're almost similar to BR in a way. If you're a member don't forget to check out the Unwanted Publicy thread where they accused Cabalo of ecposing their review and check out how childishly they were behaving....."Cabalo is a piece of shit..Ban motherfucker w00t.. omg omg Cabalo. what a douche woooooot"
The staff didn't even attempt to quiet it down, but as soon as I put up an argument defending Cabalo, they threatened to give out warnings.

The_Martinator
03-28-2009, 06:30 PM
Hm, I was joking...

I guess you took it seriously.

benficao
03-28-2009, 06:34 PM
again ? always trying to talk about the cabalo action.

If he did it, he got what he deserved.

your a staff member on a trading forum all fst staff found will be banned
same as any trader or user doing give aways

edit

this is done due to the incease on ebays sales linking back to fst
the bans with never be removed and please do not pm me on this site if you need more info contact a staff member though tl chans

about tl, their tracker their rulez.

Make your own, and due the f**k you whant whit him.

Albo Da Kid
03-28-2009, 06:40 PM
again ? always trying to talk about the cabalo action.

If he did it, he got what he deserved.

He didn't do it..Proof for you:
Cabalo didn't post the CN review .The truth end of story

FaithNoMore
03-28-2009, 06:52 PM
My girlfriend is a teacher and she has a student that has a brother that traded a tl invite. Will my account be disabled?

benficao
03-28-2009, 06:55 PM
He didn't do it..Proof for you:
Cabalo didn't post the CN review .The truth end of story

Albo, thats no proof man, just because some fst is defending him, or not, thats no proof.

But its cool to see you defend him in this way.

Anyway, its bad you got an all wrong ideia about a tracker, just because of this.

I finally read all your posts there, and i must say, i simpatize, whit your defending actions, but i dont beleive in him. End of story.

IdolEyes787
03-28-2009, 07:02 PM
Funny as I sat here contemplating my navel I suddenly realized that people like benficao and his lot are true students of history.
It seems to me that this sort of thing (random unreasoning hatred) was done before.
Small man,mustache ,you may remember him.
He too took it upon himself to see the greater picture beyond the individual (didn't matter if they were babies ,women,invalids whatever)the mere fact that they were associated with a certain group was enough.

There was enough a catchy phrase to go along with it.The Final Solution I think.
Maybe you should consider using it as I assume that it's free.

Also might want to try "The only good ... is a dead ... .Just replace the original ... and it will work.

The_Martinator
03-28-2009, 07:51 PM
I think IdolEyes is angry atm, so you guys shouldn't take his posts seriously.

Even if some people ban other people just for the fun of it, it's not even close to WW2. There's always, rapidshare and other filesharing methods. and new ones will arise in time.

Also new trackers popping up all the time, some not bad at all. In no way is your life over.

benficao
03-28-2009, 07:57 PM
yeah, right, at least i dont bitch, after being banned for a good reason :)

thats a very nice description, you did there, its shows that you know all about it, thats why detale was banned, and everythime, someone does something like tl did , you never undestand why.

ps: smells like a banning right ?

IdolEyes787
03-28-2009, 08:13 PM
I think IdolEyes is angry atm, so you guys shouldn't take his posts seriously.

Even if some people ban other people just for the fun of it, it's not even close to WW2. There's always, rapidshare and other filesharing methods. and new ones will arise in time.

Also new trackers popping up all the time, some not bad at all. In no way is your life over.

I knew the analogy wasn't the best but I wasn't really comparing anything to WWII or God forbid the holocaust .Only that the ridiculous attitude that certain people have is very close to Nazism.

yeah, right, at least i dont bitch, after being banned for a good reason :)

thats a very nice description, you did there, its shows that you know all about it, thats why detale was banned, and everythime, someone does something like tl did , you never undestand why.

ps: smells like a banning right ?

Whining maybe but good reason my ass and you know it .Or if you weren't so deluded you would. .

And just like to mention that I am not the one who feels the need to hide anything here.

benficao
03-28-2009, 08:24 PM
?????
Again ?

And just like to mention that I am not the one who feels the need to hide anything here. ( Hmmmm )

Lets see, if theres anyone at tl whit IdolEyes787 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/idoleyes787-197932) nick, i really doubt it, but we never know ;)

( my nick, isint hidding anything, its the one i chosed at that time, and everyone knows me ;) i made sure of that )

The_Martinator
03-28-2009, 08:26 PM
I'm glad that got cleared up.

IdolEyes787
03-28-2009, 08:56 PM
?????
Again ?

And just like to mention that I am not the one who feels the need to hide anything here. ( Hmmmm )

Lets see, if theres anyone at tl whit IdolEyes787 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/idoleyes787-197932) nick, i really doubt it, but we never know ;)

( my nick, isint hidding anything, its the one i chosed at that time, and everyone knows me ;) i made sure of that )

There was an IdolEyes at Tl but not anymore lol

And as for hiding It would be safe to assume that you are a girl then?